Last updated: July 11 2015
125 | Posts
28646 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pari Chowk, Greater Noida : Suggestions for Residential Property in 1 Cr

Dear Friends,

Could you please let me know what are the best sectors to live in Greater Noida? I need suggestions of people already living there or have property there. My budget is near 1 crore. I like GN alot. I want to stay near Pari Chowk.

Also, What about the registries? Is it going on for all the sectors?

Regards,
    Max

Re : Pari Chowk, Greater Noida : Suggestions for Residential Property in 1 Cr

Max,

Best Sectors for plots in GN:

1. NRI City (Pari Chowk)
    2. Swarn Nagri
    3. Ansal Golf Links-I (Pari Chowk)

Followed by:

1. Alpha-1, Beta-1
    2. Chi-Pi

All have registries open (which were never closed btw)

Check more posts on the forum especially by Zohaib for more details...

Comment

Currently, Alpha and Beta seem to be the better lot because they are the oldest sectors in Greater Noida and have proper market, temple, hospitals, sector's club all inside the sector itself.
      But if you consider keeping 4-5 year horizon in mind, NRI city and Swarn Nagri seem to be good upcoming sectors. P-3 is good too, but one negative is that it has a mix of small and large sized plots. 60sqmt plots do not really add any charm to the sector. Whereas NRI City and Swarn Nagri have only big sized plots(That is also a reason why so many plots are empty in these sectors because small sized plots get filled up faster than big plots for obvious reasons).

So, I would suggest you should visit all these sectors and decide for yourself which one suits your taste better.

Registries - Registries are open in all these sectors and have no problem whatsoever.

Good Luck!

Comment

Omega is the best sector at present in Gr Noida.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Thor_samir View Post
          Currently, Alpha and Beta seem to be the better lot because they are the oldest sectors in Greater Noida and have proper market, temple, hospitals, sector's club all inside the sector itself.
          What about Delta / Gamma? -- are they Old sectors too?? Location of these two is next to albha, beta ...?

Comment

Let me try to put my exp around this -

I was keen on buying the house in GN but before I invest I wanted to have a exp of living in GN, so rented the place in Beta-2. Can't speak if this is the best sector or better than others but let me put down what I have observed -

1) It is opposite to Authority, so public transport is not that big an issue. Autos, etc are easily available. Govt buses to Noida, are available right outside the block.
            2) for household stuff, there is lal market diagonally opposite to the sector. Convinient for grocery shopping, hardware, phones, and basic necessities.
            3) Jagat farm (another market) is around 1 or 1.5 Km from this sector.
            4) Calm and I would say 80% occupied.
            5) Has well maintained parks.
            6) Sector markets are operational
            7) Schools are near by.. several schools in 1-2 KM radius
            8) Mostly plots and constructed houses, few flats are also coming up(i think AVJ heights is one of the project name, not sure)
            9) If OCP gets operational and successful then it is a big plus.
            10) There is police station in the sector itself.
            11) 3 KM from pari chock. travel time by car is 5-10 minutes
            12) Alpha market is 1-2 Km

Drawbacks -
            1) After 10pm it is not that safe. I guess that is true for whole of greater noida or for that matter any state in our country.

Happy investing!

Comment

Originally posted by Sifar View Post
              What about Delta / Gamma? -- are they Old sectors too?? Location of these two is next to albha, beta ...?
              Yes, Delta and Gamma are old sectors too, but seem to be a little far off. But again, depends on one's own likes and preferences.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for all your valuable suggestions. I really appreciate your time for providing me every information. I will go this weekend and definately look Alpha and Omega as I have heard from many people about the locality. I will be shifting with my family there in couple of months. Trying my best to get good property..

Comment

Every city has a focal point except those truly planned cities with multiple focal areas. All development in any city is centred around the focal point.

For Greater Noida, currently the focal point is Pari Chowk. Sectors around Pari Chowk such as Alpha 1, Swarn Nagri, Omega are better populated than far far areas.

If the YEW is successful, then the areas between Pari Chowk and GBU will be the focal point, it includes Omega and Chi-Phi

If Metro comes then the Pari Chowk to Bodaki route will also be the key.

Comment

You're absolutely correct Gharondabhai.....fully agreed with you..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X