X
Collapse

Pari Chowk, Greater Noida : Suggestions for Residential Property in 1 Cr

Last updated: July 11 2015
125 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pari Chowk, Greater Noida : Suggestions for Residential Property in 1 Cr

Thanks cookie bhai
    yeah i heard min size of purvanchal would be 1365 and soft launch 3000 in april-may'12
    i think NRI City is costlier than Kings park, have any idea of its price ??

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
      ]

Kings Park construction is slow, and SDS NRI city is better option at pari chowk.
      Cookie bhai, SDS NRI Residency mein panic selling hui ya nahi?

@sps: He means NRI Residency, the under-construction project at Parichowk. You can get resale there for about 3100-3200.

Comment

No Idea about pricing but rest assured it would be on higher side.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Thor_samir View Post
          Cookie bhai, SDS NRI Residency mein panic selling hui ya nahi?

@sps: He means NRI Residency, the under-construction project at Parichowk. You can get resale there for about 3100-3200.
          Don't know much about panic sale but construction is going on at good speed even after election.
          Thanks

Comment

Thanks samir. Is 3100-3200 all inclusive ??
            website is quoting bsp of 3000 + other charges ard 150 + car parking (1.25 L) + club ( 1 L) + power backup (30000/- 2 kva)

Is it safe to invest here for all political risks involved as read on the thread ??

Comment

You should get 3100-3200 all inclusive in resale. And honestly, i cannot comment on the risk factor of investing in this project, but as Cookie already mentioned, construction is still going on at good pace.

I have two reasons to believe this project will not get stuck:

1) Land, clearances etc have already been allotted/issued to the builder. So, little chances of anything going wrong on that front.
              2) The builder has only CLP plan(No down payment plan) - so that means builder will be having a constant cash inflow and will most likely not face any cash crunch.

Baaki Bhagwaan jaane.

Good luck!

Comment

Congratulations Max695!
                BTW, mind sharing the details about your Sigma-III purchase? What is the area and how much did you have to shell for it?
                Hi Thor Samir,

In Sigma - III there are duplex villas. The area is 220 Mtrs. If you look at corner Duplexes the area is somewhere 250 Mtrs in some. The prices are between 55-65 Lakhs. If you negotiate well, you can get the corner somewhere in 62 Lks and other in 58-60 lakhs. My seller put the last price 62 for the corner.

Also, the condition of the houses are not good. However, if you do some finishing it is great. There is a servant room as well. What you can do is cover the left/right area by which you will get one more extra room (servant room will be inside as an extra room). The bed rooms are huge and the terrace is good. With very few changes you can get two bedrooms on ground floor and 3 on first. Very few families are living there but yes the area is developing. I would suggest to look them at least once and then decide as few of my friends liked it and few doesn't.

Personally, I liked it very much and it can be a good house if you plan well. All the best for your finding ..Sigma - IV is also a good option if your budget is lil bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by Max695 View Post
                  Hi Thor Samir,

In Sigma - III there are duplex villas. The area is 220 Mtrs. If you look at corner Duplexes the area is somewhere 250 Mtrs in some. The prices are between 55-65 Lakhs. If you negotiate well, you can get the corner somewhere in 62 Lks and other in 58-60 lakhs. My seller put the last price 62 for the corner.

Also, the condition of the houses are not good. However, if you do some finishing it is great. There is a servant room as well. What you can do is cover the left/right area by which you will get one more extra room (servant room will be inside as an extra room). The bed rooms are huge and the terrace is good. With very few changes you can get two bedrooms on ground floor and 3 on first. Very few families are living there but yes the area is developing. I would suggest to look them at least once and then decide as few of my friends liked it and few doesn't.

Personally, I liked it very much and it can be a good house if you plan well. All the best for your finding ..Sigma - IV is also a good option if your budget is lil bit more.

Nice! Seems good. May your new home be very lucky for you!
                  And thanks for providing the details

Comment

Nice! Seems good. May your new home be very lucky for you!
                    And thanks for providing the details
                    Thank you so much for your wishes brother...

Comment

Originally posted by Max695 View Post
                      Hi Thor Samir,

Clarification
                      >Sigma III-duplex house are 200 sqM not 220
                      >Sigma 1V-simplex house are 220 sqM.

One question:
                      You talked about bad condition. Wont GN authority repair it before handing it over to you.

In Omicron 2, i see people getting the gates, even floors being re-done by authority along with paint, waterfitting et al.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X