Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pari Chowk, Greater Noida : Suggestions for Residential Property in 1 Cr

Collapse
X
Collapse

Pari Chowk, Greater Noida : Suggestions for Residential Property in 1 Cr

Last updated: July 11 2015
125 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31

    #31

    Re : Pari Chowk, Greater Noida : Suggestions for Residential Property in 1 Cr

    Originally posted by Jai_Singh View Post
    Clarification
    >Sigma III-duplex house are 200 sqM not 220
    >Sigma 1V-simplex house are 220 sqM.

    One question:
    You talked about bad condition. Wont GN authority repair it before handing it over to you.

    In Omicron 2, i see people getting the gates, even floors being re-done by authority along with paint, waterfitting et al.
    ================

    Hi Jai Singh,

    The one I had seen it is 220 mtr a corner one. You're right they have 200 Mtr normally. In Sigma - IV, they have 220 Mtr and 250-280 Mtr for corner..

    I am not sure about the GN repairing all the stuff before handling over. Ideally they should be doing that as it is a leasehold property. Not heard of about this though. Will definately check this out. Thanks for such a update

    Comment

    • #32

      #32

      Re : Pari Chowk, Greater Noida : Suggestions for Residential Property in 1 Cr

      Originally posted by livingnspace
      If registry of the property is done and possession has been taken by the buyer /allotee then the property will be transferred on as it is where it is basis the authority would not repair even an inch



      If the property hasnt been registered the installments are going and possession certificate hasnt been issued in that case the authority is liable
      This makes more sense. Why would the authority repair your home AFTER you have taken the possession?
      Nahi toh har do do saal mein log call karke paint, polish karne bulaate rahenge.

      Authority is liable only till the flat is handed over.

      Comment

      • #33

        #33

        Re : Pari Chowk, Greater Noida : Suggestions for Residential Property in 1 Cr

        Originally posted by livingnspace
        If registry of the property is done and possession has been taken by the buyer /allotee then the property will be transferred on as it is where it is basis the authority would not repair even an inch



        If the property hasnt been registered the installments are going and possession certificate hasnt been issued in that case the authority is liable
        Actually in Omcrion 2 i saw, people have got registry and possession done but have not taken physical possession are getting lots of things done by authority itself. Maybe authority is too lenient. One of the guy in A-block had flooring done in bathrooms and other open areas.

        Comment

        • #34

          #34

          Re : Pari Chowk, Greater Noida : Suggestions for Residential Property in 1 Cr

          Originally posted by Jai_Singh View Post
          Actually in Omcrion 2 i saw, people have got registry and possession done but have not taken physical possession are getting lots of things done by authority itself. Maybe authority is too lenient. One of the guy in A-block had flooring done in bathrooms and other open areas.
          Jai_Singh,
          You are right. There is a difference between possession and physical possession. The possession certificate is taken along with registry (i.e. Lease Deed) but the physical possession is taken separately later on. It is during physical possession that contractor fixes the things that you mentioned.

          In Omicron2 and 1A, physical possession is going on these are new societies. But in Sigma-III and IV, the physical possession is already taken.
          'LIVE FOR INDIA'

          Comment

          • #35

            #35

            Re : Pari Chowk, Greater Noida : Suggestions for Residential Property in 1 Cr

            Originally posted by jaijai View Post
            Jai_Singh,
            You are right. There is a difference between possession and physical possession. The possession certificate is taken along with registry (i.e. Lease Deed) but the physical possession is taken separately later on. It is during physical possession that contractor fixes the things that you mentioned.

            In Omicron2 and 1A, physical possession is going on these are new societies. But in Sigma-III and IV, the physical possession is already taken.
            i.e thats saves the repairing cost(2-4L) if one goes the sectors where physical possession has not been done.

            though GN authority has sent letter to property owners for taking physical possession and pay for the maintainence charges now onwards

            Comment

            • #36

              #36

              Re : Pari Chowk, Greater Noida : Suggestions for Residential Property in 1 Cr

              One of my friends has been quoted approx 24L for a well built 2 floor 90sq mt House in Delta sectors?

              what u think of the rates?

              Comment

              • #37

                #37

                Re : Pari Chowk, Greater Noida : Suggestions for Residential Property in 1 Cr

                Delta have not 90 sq mt House house
                it's have some 80 sq mt corner House
                24L not possible
                here is1 floor 60sq mt House house minimum rate is 35L

                Comment

                • #38

                  #38

                  Re : Pari Chowk, Greater Noida : Suggestions for Residential Property in 1 Cr

                  Originally posted by Sifar View Post
                  One of my friends has been quoted approx 24L for a well built 2 floor 90sq mt House in Delta sectors?

                  what u think of the rates?
                  24L for 90 sqm? If true, it's a steal. However, double check as to why such low price tag? Is there any issue with the plot or something like that?

                  Comment

                  • #39

                    #39

                    Re : Pari Chowk, Greater Noida : Suggestions for Residential Property in 1 Cr

                    How is ATS Paradiso?
                    Does ATS has any other project in GN?

                    I liked the location of Parsavnath Panorama but it looks deserted as hardly any families living there...Any idea about size and rate ?

                    Comment

                    • #40

                      #40

                      Re : Pari Chowk, Greater Noida : Suggestions for Residential Property in 1 Cr

                      Originally posted by saihtul View Post
                      How is ATS Paradiso?
                      Does ATS has any other project in GN?

                      I liked the location of Parsavnath Panorama but it looks deserted as hardly any families living there...Any idea about size and rate ?
                      It has above 2400 sqf size flats only. ATS has no other project.
                      Thanks

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X