X
Collapse

Pari Chowk, Greater Noida : Suggestions for Residential Property in 1 Cr

Last updated: July 11 2015
125 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pari Chowk, Greater Noida : Suggestions for Residential Property in 1 Cr

Originally posted by Thor_samir View Post
    24L for 90 sqm? If true, it's a steal. However, double check as to why such low price tag? Is there any issue with the plot or something like that?
    Haan bhai, Authority ke approx 10L ke to dues hi nikle as per my friend..

Comment

Originally posted by Sifar View Post
      Haan bhai, Authority ke approx 10L ke to dues hi nikle as per my friend..
      Seller is suppose to pay the dues to the authority. If there is a property and dues are on it. Seller pays all the dues and a buyer never pays for it. Once dues are clear, buyer can get that transfer on his/her name. Without clearing the dues, GNID will not transfer the land.

This what I came to know from many brokers....

Comment

Best Sectors to "live in" Greater Noida?

all sectors are good for for "live in"

on serious note.... Old Greater Noida... Swarn nagri/Alfa/Delta/NRI City OR any sector near Pari chowk (3-4KM range)

and in New Greater Noida...OR so called Noida ext.... Sector 4/1/2
        Last edited April 4 2012, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by livingnspace
          ATS Paradiso is where most of the Middle Class of GNOIDA is currently living/invested in

Parsavnath Panorama excellent project for investors and

Flat sizes 1740 and 2150 sq ft rates 4000 psf approx

Parsavnath Panorma Flat sizes 2433 sqft and 3007 sq ft 2950 psf

regards
          Livingnspace
          Do you know some broker who deal in Panorama?
          I believe they are ready to move ..right ?

Comment

Originally posted by saihtul View Post
            livingnspace himself is a dealer. That is what he mentioned in an old thread.

Comment

Yup, they are ready to move for quite some time now. But occupancy rate is a bit low, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Max695 View Post
                Hi Thor Samir,

In Sigma - III there are duplex villas. The area is 220 Mtrs. If you look at corner Duplexes the area is somewhere 250 Mtrs in some. The prices are between 55-65 Lakhs. If you negotiate well, you can get the corner somewhere in 62 Lks and other in 58-60 lakhs. My seller put the last price 62 for the corner.

Also, the condition of the houses are not good. However, if you do some finishing it is great. There is a servant room as well. What you can do is cover the left/right area by which you will get one more extra room (servant room will be inside as an extra room). The bed rooms are huge and the terrace is good. With very few changes you can get two bedrooms on ground floor and 3 on first. Very few families are living there but yes the area is developing. I would suggest to look them at least once and then decide as few of my friends liked it and few doesn't.

Personally, I liked it very much and it can be a good house if you plan well. All the best for your finding ..Sigma - IV is also a good option if your budget is lil bit more.

I did a search on 99ac property website and saw similar prices for Sigma III and IV. How come the duplex villas in Sigma III cost as much as a simplex in Sigma IV considering the plot sizes are almost similar i.e. around 200 sq m?

Comment

Originally posted by Riank001 View Post
                  I did a search on 99ac property website and saw similar prices for Sigma III and IV. How come the duplex villas in Sigma III cost as much as a simplex in Sigma IV considering the plot sizes are almost similar i.e. around 200 sq m?
                  Sigma III duplex villas are already constructed by authority (Though the quality of material is not good but a person can live there if he/she don't want to spend money on the house). Keeping this construction fact the price of 200 mtr Duplex Villas are same as Sigma-IV.

Sigma IV prices are same because the construction is not good at all as comapre to Sigma III. Also the size is bigger than Sigma III duplex - 20 mtrs extra. A person need to spend lot of money on Simplex just for 20 mtr more (However, 20 mtr does matters but again different peceptions). At the other hand Duplex design can be redesigned in a beautiful layout. I have seen a house there and owner has turned the boring duplex into a beautiful villa. In S IV you have to spend lakhs to get that design as S IV design doesn't allow much modification as it is constructed less

In GN I have noticed one thing. Locality consideration is less (It is there I am not denying but people see plot size first). Same size of plots comes nearly in a same price tag. Eg. Swarn Nagri 200 mtr plot in block C and D comes around 70-80L with CC. In P3 200 mtr plots price are same in block A and B.

Comment

ATS Paradiso is a good society(by my standards). Over 450 families are presently living there.
                    The link below has some pics. Better to visit the place & then decide.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1054641...SODecember2011#

Regards

How is ATS Paradiso?
                    Does ATS has any other project in GN?

I liked the location of Parsavnath Panorama but it looks deserted as hardly any families living there...Any idea about size and rate ?

Comment

Its not true. You are comparing SN & P3 which are very close to PC. In sectors like 36,37 you can get 200 meter plot in 60 & 70 lakhs respectively. And if you go further like OMICRON etc this will be much cheaper.

Originally posted by Max695 View Post
                      In GN I have noticed one thing. Locality consideration is less (It is there I am not denying but people see plot size first). Same size of plots comes nearly in a same price tag. Eg. Swarn Nagri 200 mtr plot in block C and D comes around 70-80L with CC. In P3 200 mtr plots price are same in block A and B.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X