Forget about the Noida Extension Tensionconferm rates 2800 3200 in April

Last updated: August 26 2012
130 | Posts
19067 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget about the Noida Extension Tensionconferm rates 2800 3200 in April

Guys, builders have increased the rate significantly. I have tried to contact with Gaur and when I asked them the current rate than a person from Gaur said that we have stoped booking and will reopen on 1st April with further revised rate...means 3000 to 3200 per sqft. Even some of my frnds has booked the unit in other projects in noida extension at a average rate of 2500 /sqft and these rate gonna increase further in 7-10 days. According to some property cunsultant, NE rate will reach around 4000 per sqft in 1-1.5 years and till possasion rate may be 5500 - 6000 per sqft as NE will be stratagicly located if all the development will done.

So lets discuss about the good projects in NOIDA EXTENSION and lets not discuss about the NOIDA EXTENSION tension.
    Last edited March 29 2012, 05:59 PM.

Re : Forget about the Noida Extension Tensionconferm rates 2800 3200 in April

Originally posted by Ankit01 View Post
    Guys, builders have increased the rate significantly. I have tried to contact with Gaur and when I asked them the current rate than a person from Gaur said that we have stoped booking and will reopen on 1st April with further revised rate...means 3000 to 3200 per sqft. Even some of my frnds has booked the unit in other projects in noida extension at a average rate of 2500 /sqft and these rate gonna increase further in 7-10 days. According to some property cunsultant, NE rate will reach around 4000 per sqft in 1-1.5 years and till possasion rate may be 5500 - 6000 per sqft as NE will be stratagicly located if all the development will done.

So lets discuss about the good projects in NOIDA EXTENSION and lets not discuss about the NOIDA EXTENSION tension.
    its all hype nothing else why one buyer will book a flat in noida extension on 3200 rate when close to this rate flats are available in noida. Noida extension does not deserve this rate right now and if some one is booking at 3200 BSP in noida extension then "GOD BLESS HIM".
    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Ankit-ji, any good reason to be much optimistic.
      Last edited March 29 2012, 06:10 PM.

Comment

And 1 year after possession rates: will be Rs. 7000 and and 2 years after that rs. 9000 and 3 years after that 11,000

Comment

another NE hopeful :P

Comment

and when u will sell then rate will be < 2000 . It is reality accept it.

Originally posted by Veeru Dada View Post
            And 1 year after possession rates: will be Rs. 7000 and and 2 years after that rs. 9000 and 3 years after that 11,000

Comment

Originally posted by cyberjunkie View Post
              another NE hopeful :P
              This is not "hope" but pure "day-dreaming".

Comment

[QUOTE=vijay.dhiman;375324]and when u will sell then rate will be < 2000 . It is reality accept it.[/QUOTE

Are you Crazy???

Who wants to buy tension for 2000....

Comment

day-dreaming is understatement ... it should be called day & night dreaming .

Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post
                  This is not "hope" but pure "day-dreaming".

Comment

Originally posted by veeru dada View Post
                    and 1 year after possession rates: Will be rs. 7000 and and 2 years after that rs. 9000 and 3 years after that 11,000:d
                    tum log to joke bhi nahin samajhte aur senti ho jate ho

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X