Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget about the Noida Extension Tensionconferm rates 2800 3200 in April

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse

Forget about the Noida Extension Tensionconferm rates 2800 3200 in April

Last updated: August 26 2012
130 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Forget about the Noida Extension Tensionconferm rates 2800 3200 in April

    Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
    koi bharosa nahin amit bhai ... ho sakta hai eway pe ab aage chalke 8000 bhi pahunch jaye rate ! ;-)

    black money and NRI money zindabad
    Tab to noida extension ka rate bhee 4000 ho sakta hai in a year....If you calculate the inflation in 1 year...jab rate 1800 - 2000 thaa tab custruction cost was 20% less....ab to custruction cost he 20% badh gayee hai due to high cost of cement and other essential things for custruction....rate 3000-3200 se kam nahi hoga in 3 months

    Comment


    • Re : Forget about the Noida Extension Tensionconferm rates 2800 3200 in April

      Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
      Biggest issue of Noida extension

      OVER SUPPLY

      Expect many No emi till possession to come up in coming few months

      70 projects...each with 90 flats per acre density is Not a Joke !!!!
      Zohaib bahi...have u ever seen dwarka expressway Gurgaon....minimum rate of 2 bhk is not less than 55 lakh...I have once visited the dwarka expreas way...janab..wha kya location thee maza aa gaya...projects tak jane ke road bhee nahi, sab projects ke back main railway line, har taraf village with Gobar...Rate too masha alla..4500 per sqft minimum with 350 Rs EDC + AROUND 400 Rs other charges.....builders and brokers ke mane too isse acche koi location he nahi hai india main...assa lagta hai future main Dwarka express way par he Aeroplane land hoga.....otherwise koi gadha he us jangal main flat lega........

      On the otherhand...Noida Extension...1000 times better than dwarka express way...tab bhee 3000 persqft zada hai....according to some people, in Noida extension there will be huge over supply...bhai jab dwarka exrpress way, Patudi road (gurgaon) main tak loog paglon ke tarha khredte hain too Noida extension par kyon nahi....bhai logon ke kami nahi hai flat lene ke liyee...ek baar Noida extension clear too hone dijiye...tab dekhiye gaa....in whole country there is no 130 meter road..which is planed in noida extension.....
      Last edited April 4 2012, 12:00 AM.

      Comment


      • Re : Forget about the Noida Extension Tensionconferm rates 2800 3200 in April

        Originally posted by Amitagg View Post
        Zohaib bahi...have u ever seen dwarka expressway Gurgaon....minimum rate of 2 bhk is not less than 55 lakh...I have once visited the dwarka expreas way...janab..wha kya location thee maza aa gaya...projects tak jane ke road bhee nahi, sab projects ke back main railway line, har taraf village with Gobar...Rate too masha alla..4500 per sqft minimum with 350 Rs EDC + AROUND 400 Rs other charges.....builders and brokers ke mane too isse acche koi location he nahi hai india main...assa lagta hai future main Dwarka express way par he Aeroplane land hoga.....otherwise koi gadha he us jangal main flat lega........

        On the otherhand...Noida Extension...1000 times better than dwarka express way...tab bhee 3000 persqft zada hai....according to some people, in Noida extension there will be huge over supply...bhai jab dwarka exrpress way, Patudi road (gurgaon) main tak loog paglon ke tarha khredte hain too Noida extension par kyon nahi....bhai logon ke kami nahi hai flat lene ke liyee...ek baar Noida extension clear too hone dijiye...tab dekhiye gaa....in whole country there is no 130 meter road..which is planed in noida extension.....

        Post of the Day Buddy.....

        Comment


        • Re : Forget about the Noida Extension Tensionconferm rates 2800 3200 in April

          Originally posted by Veeru Dada View Post
          And 1 year after possession rates: will be Rs. 7000 and and 2 years after that rs. 9000 and 3 years after that 11,000
          Bhaai Ankit broker ko 5 thanks bhee mile haiin!

          Comment


          • Re : Forget about the Noida Extension Tensionconferm rates 2800 3200 in April

            U cannot compare Gurgaon with Noida......at least not now...and not for the next many many years....

            Like Ghaziabad cannot be compared to Noida....Noida cannot be compared to Gurgaon...

            Many regions in east delhi are very good compared to south delhi.....but still its jamuna paar..

            There is something called Brand Image...

            Noida doesnt come anywhere near Gurgaon...in that terms.

            Now please donot talk about Infra....as when it comes to Infra...Greater noida beats every other region hands down ....but still doesnt have a Brand image anywhere close to Gurgaon

            How many 800 sq.feet 2 bhk pigeon holes and projects with 125 flats per acre do u see on Dwarka expressway

            How many Premium High end projects with Big appartments and Villas do u see on Noida expressway

            U will know what i mean

            As far as market is concerned.....Noida has been left far far behind by Gurgaon and please stop comparing.....

            That chapter is closed

            Comment


            • Re : Forget about the Noida Extension Tensionconferm rates 2800 3200 in April

              Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post
              sunnytomy, with a budget of 55 Lakh, https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...region?t=21454 Why are you looking at NExtn?

              I was not able to confirm the deal with Purvanchal RP and now rate is too high. One of my relative had taken appt at NExtn and I was just exploring the option.....
              I read thread which is having lot of materials about NExtn, so I shared my thought here to get some valuable advice....

              Comment


              • Re : Forget about the Noida Extension Tensionconferm rates 2800 3200 in April

                Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                U cannot compare Gurgaon with Noida......at least not now...and not for the next many many years....
                Zohaib-bhai,

                Do not waste your valuable time with Amitagg (and his multiple ids). Amit is selling Sri Radha Sky Garden on this forum.

                Comment


                • Re : Forget about the Noida Extension Tensionconferm rates 2800 3200 in April

                  Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post
                  Zohaib-bhai,

                  Do not waste your valuable time with Amitagg (and his multiple ids). Amit is selling Sri Radha Sky Garden on this forum.
                  worker sahab aap bhi waise kaafi supporter lagte ho extension ke ! ;-)


                  i love your analysis though ... very informative and precise

                  Comment


                  • Re : Forget about the Noida Extension Tensionconferm rates 2800 3200 in April

                    Ankit Broker apni duplicate id's se khud ko thanks karta hai
                    Rgds, Naveen

                    Comment


                    • Re : Forget about the Noida Extension Tensionconferm rates 2800 3200 in April

                      Worker Bhai... r u sure Amitaga is a broker ???? post to theek thaak karta hai yaar ...

                      aur apne Ankit Bhai ki tarah Sky Garden bhi nai bech raha

                      Kuch miss kar diya kya maine ???
                      Rgds, Naveen

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X