X
Collapse

Forget about the Noida Extension Tensionconferm rates 2800 3200 in April

Last updated: August 26 2012
130 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Forget about the Noida Extension Tensionconferm rates 2800 3200 in April

Originally posted by naveensri View Post
    Worker Bhai... r u sure Amitaga is a broker ???? post to theek thaak karta hai yaar ...
    aur apne Ankit Bhai ki tarah Sky Garden bhi nai bech raha
    Kuch miss kar diya kya maine ???
    Yes, you missed Ankit01's post on 2nd page of the thread.

Originally posted by Ankit01 View Post
    Its ok...but I dont understand that where are the realstic rates? Do you think that Dwarka Expresway (Gurgaon) worth minimum 60 Lakh for 2BHK? Have you seen Dwarka Expressway...where flats are just behind the railway line and whole village surronded by that location....Atleast Noida Extention is only 6-7 KM away from Noida City Center. I know some of my frnds those booked a flat in Noida extension 2 days back and I think they did the right thing...Higher price like 4000 per sqft, 5000 per sqft are always difficult to rise more but I feel the lower price falt always give good return. Do you guys think that Dwarka Expressway, YEW will again grow 50% at this price? But I think most of you think that 2500 price can grow 50% from here...my only point is If people are ready to pay 60 Lakh on Dwarka Expressway (location is around minimum 12 KM from Gurgaon with railway track, Village all the way) than why cant people invest 25 Lakh at Noida Extension which can give good return.
    Copy-paste

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
      worker sahab aap bhi waise kaafi supporter lagte ho extension ke ! ;-)
      i love your analysis though ... very informative and precise
      I am a supporter of NExtn, I have my first & last real estate investment in NExtn.

However, I do not consider whole NExtn to have a great future. Just check broker’s views & my views on same point.

Originally posted by Ankit01 View Post
      Guys yesterday I have visited Noida Extension with my 4 friends and seen that brokers dukkans have back and selling started in full swing. I have seen so many investers or buyers those were visiting the sites...so many cars..and shoked to see the roads of that area where devider is more broad than most of the NCR roads with lot of greenry. 3 out of 4 frnds have booked a flat yesterday and now I am planing to book myself also coz looks like it is gonna clear very soon and than rate will shoot up. I wanna take some risk and book a flat this time as I am getting good deal......My frnds got the good deal with good discount which i think will not be available after issue will resolve.
      Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post
      Yesterday I went to NExtn, the broker tents are back and buyers enquiring about the projects can be seen. But still crowd is nowhere close to the “sabzi-mandi” in good old days of early 2011.

Since, buyer are making enquiries, I expect prospective buyers to keep below points in minds while buying in NExtn.

Most of NExtn builders have questionable financial capacity. Please always keep in mind that your objective is to get a constructed flat of good quality with timely delivery. Your objective is not to book a flat 20% cheaper than your neighbor flat and then wait for 10 years for its completion.
      Last edited April 4 2012, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Oh Boss ... maine to ek jagah kahin reply bhi kar diya sharafat mein ...

Thanks a ton Bro ... saved several minutes of my life replying to his crap ..
        Rgds, Naveen

Comment

Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post
          I am a supporter of NExtn, I have my first & last real estate investment in NExtn.

However, I do not consider whole NExtn to have a great future. Just check my views & broker’s views on same point.

bhai ye batao stellar jeevan ka future toh theek rahega ya phir nahin ??

and why last investment yaar ... aage aur bhi khareedna

Comment

Past delivered projects looks good like

Stellar IT Park, Sec 62
            Stellar Park, 62 Noida
            Stellar Greens, 44 Noida
            Stellar Kings Court, 50 Noida
            Icon Apartments, Greater Noida
            The Stellar Gymkhana Club, Greater Noida

Is hisaab se to Stellar jeevan ka Jeevan theek hona chahiye agar bahut bada project nai launch kiya hai ... n goes without saying ... if NEXTN clears up !!!
            Rgds, Naveen

Comment

Bhai, only thing I can predict, is that if Stellar Jeevan’s future is not bright, then certainly my first real estate buying will not be my last.

Otherwise, I am no longer interested in flat buying, as next, I will only buy a large size plot in good location, which my “all spend” life style will never allow.

For me real estate is for "quality living" whatever my pocket permits. I am not interested in neither hypothetical returns nor real returns from real estate.
              Last edited April 4 2012, 01:48 AM.

Comment

I think fieldworker ji nothing to do in his life as he is always ready to comment on anyone post...look at his post...whole night he was keep on replying. Apart from himself he think everyone is broker here....Never listin anyones views...according to Mr Fieldworker..whatever he say is right everyone is a fool.....anyways, I know so many peole like him..so I can easily ignore Mr Fieldworker.....

I think we are here for discussion not for leg pulling....

Comment

I wish NE issue gets clear off soon .. as it will give smiles back to all those people who have bought their dream homes there ...

Today the news have come up regarding Metro Junction at Sector 71 , and 130 mtr road to be operational in next 6 months ...

If NE issue gets resolved simultaneously, if not soon, then atleast in next 6 months, NE is capable enuf to see the same glory which it lost 1 year ago...

When NE ws selling like vegetable at 1800-2000/sq ft ... Noida n E Way were standing at 2800 - 3200/sq ft .... Today when both these areas are at nothing less than 4500, I dont see a reason why people would not settle down at 2500-2700 /sq ft at NE, given the situation, everything gets clear by HC/SC/Authority in written ...

Moreover, there has been 1 positive part to all this disaster at NE, atleast now people will not get trapped in small crap builders who wl never deliver the project...

i m sure people will and should settle down for reputed builders only !!!

Comment

Guys 2450 per sqft par check diya hai for buying a 2 bhk but builder is not sure whether higher management will accept it at 2450 or not..lets see if my booking get cleared...I will let you know.

Comment

I think the rates of NE could easily be 5000-6000 soon. With 20-30000 flats coming(whenever they would be), demand- supply equation should never be considered(pun intended!).

Originally posted by Amitagg View Post
                      Tab to noida extension ka rate bhee 4000 ho sakta hai in a year....If you calculate the inflation in 1 year...jab rate 1800 - 2000 thaa tab custruction cost was 20% less....ab to custruction cost he 20% badh gayee hai due to high cost of cement and other essential things for custruction....rate 3000-3200 se kam nahi hoga in 3 months

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X