128 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Noida Extension, Brokers are back at Goal Chakkar

Bingo...

I was about to write the same examples.

Now about some not good locations in Indirapuram

Case is point Niho scotish garden vs Ashiyana upvan.

Both are adjecent projects but Niho due to its pathetic condition as Jaipuria sells 10-20 lakhs less for same 2-3 BHK appartments than Ashiyana Upvan.

What say guys?

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
    Rajhans/ Jaipuria have very good location in Indirapuram but still they have least rate in Indirapuram because of their pathetic quality. Location may beat when projects are under-construction and you are not aware about quality. But once end users buy RTM and ready to pay premium for RTM. They go and check quality, Layout, Ceiling height, maintenance and even gentry. So point is location doesn't always beat other factors. This is just a word created by brokers so make their point when they have nothing good 2 say about builder.

Comment

Originally posted by realestate00 View Post
      Bingo...

I was about to write the same examples.

Now about some not good locations in Indirapuram

Case is point Niho scotish garden vs Ashiyana upvan.

Both are adjecent projects but Niho due to its pathetic condition as Jaipuria sells 10-20 lakhs less for same 2-3 BHK appartments than Ashiyana Upvan.

What say guys?
      The other issue with Neo scottish garden is registry problem. Some parts of project area is under dispute. Also there is factory behind neo.
      Ashiana is differ class. They maintain quality in all projects

Comment

so guys locational advantage stands till possesion then its about quality and maintenance... use ur brains

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
        The other issue with Neo scottish garden is registry problem. Some parts of project area is under dispute. Also there is factory behind neo.
        Ashiana is differ class. They maintain quality in all projects

Comment

Originally posted by realestate00 View Post
          so guys locational advantage stands till possesion then its about quality and maintenance... use ur brains
          Always go for good Builders, no matter location is average.
          Thanks

Comment

pitfall

Only pitfall is you get your next demand letter (for cheques) sooner than expected

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            Always go for good Builders, no matter location is average.
            Last edited December 25 2012, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Guys any idea how far is Mahagun my woods form the gaur gol chakkar?
              Any other reputed builder in less price as compared to Mahagun, How is Ajnara Le grande and Rudra Aqau casa project and these builders are ?

Comment

Originally posted by reach2saurabh View Post
                Guys any idea how far is Mahagun my woods form the gaur gol chakkar?
                Any other reputed builder in less price as compared to Mahagun, How is Ajnara Le grande and Rudra Aqau casa project and these builders are ?

1.6 km
                NO RISK NO GAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Pradyot1315sqf View Post
                  1.6 km
                  Pradyot bhai slightly unrelated .. i noticed that the projects right towards the back side of GC ... VVIP, Raj Residency etc .. unke saamne (across the road) palm trees plant ki jaa rahi hain .. is it to hide the view of jhuggi's/unauthorised colonies in future

mywoods is a slightly better location i must say though

Comment

Unit layout of mywood is not good though. People may have different opinions but I didn't like the room right next to the main entry of the unit even before living room and the narrow gallery type entry of the unit which leads you to the living room after one bedroom

Comment

Originally posted by raj009 View Post
                      Unit layout of mywood is not good though. People may have different opinions but I didn't like the room right next to the main entry of the unit even before living room and the narrow gallery type entry of the unit which leads you to the living room after one bedroom
                      That room Meant for Guest. its better placed there as Guest room. isn't it?
                      Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X