Noida Extension, Brokers are back at Goal Chakkar

Last updated: December 26 2012
128 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Noida Extension, Brokers are back at Goal Chakkar

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
    Mr. intelligent see the join dates also.. haha...
    babu abhi time lagega aapko form mein aane ke liye....

Regards
    Mr. Double intelligent, aapko lagtaa hai ki saari hoshoyaaree aapke paas hee hai to aapko aapki hoshiyaaree mubaarak.

Bachhu, joining date to maine bhee dekhi hai but only 2 posts !!!! wo bhi usee din kee??? Aap thodaa to dimaag lagaao, agar hai to.........

Mujhe IREF ke niyam samajhaane kei bajaay thoda dimag un posts par par daudaaen to ho saktaa hai aapke bhee Gyaan-Chaksu khul jaaen.

Abhee ke lie itna hee kaafee hai...........

Comment

Originally posted by McLordGanj View Post
      Yesterday ALL the remaining flats of Noida ext. were sold, and now nothing is left. I saw a 3 Kms long line of buyers . my turn came in 9 hours and I also booked a flat. Now I can die peacefully. No sure whether I can live peacefully !!
      Big Laugh ... Good One Bro !!!
      Rgds, Naveen

Comment

Originally posted by rajan640 View Post

Mr. Double intelligent, aapko lagtaa hai ki saari hoshoyaaree aapke paas hee hai to aapko aapki hoshiyaaree mubaarak.

Bachhu, joining date to maine bhee dekhi hai but only 2 posts !!!! wo bhi usee din kee??? Aap thodaa to dimaag lagaao, agar hai to.........

Mujhe IREF ke niyam samajhaane kei bajaay thoda dimag un posts par par daudaaen to ho saktaa hai aapke bhee Gyaan-Chaksu khul jaaen.

Abhee ke lie itna hee kaafee hai...........
        Ranjan , Aakash - Common Guys, we all know that all these threads by Ankit01 for NE are waste ... and shd be just for a laugh ... Kitna mast likha hai McLordGanj ne ... dekho -

Yesterday ALL the remaining flats of Noida ext. were sold, and now nothing is left. I saw a 3 Kms long line of buyers . my turn came in 9 hours and I also booked a flat. Now I can die peacefully. No sure whether I can live peacefully !!

Guys, just have a laugh and pls pls pls dont fyt... these threads by Sky garden Promoter Mr. Ankit are ultra waste ... shd not result in our fyts ... ryt ???

The guy telling our important member Saurabh, Srivastav to be ignored ... do you think all this has any sense ... Just forget about it yaar ...Open these threads just for fun ... thats what i do ... to check out the awesome leg pulling by our fellow members ... Lolzzzzz

Apan logon ke paas bahut saare thread pe bahut saara imp work karne ko baaki hai ...

so all back to work ... lol ... Cheers !!!
        Last edited April 3 2012, 04:12 AM.
        Rgds, Naveen

Comment

I don't know what is the point targeting only Ankit01??

Go and check any other thread and every second person here is a broker or deal in this field..they are not at all informative.

Somepeople are racing past putting there openion is every thing and some times 100s of post in just few minutes...hahah.

I did not find 90% or latley 95% of threads in IREF at all informative...they all about my project or about location bashing etc...

Cheers people live and allow to live...IREF is for all. May be Noida extension is creating jitters in brokers minds

Comment

Hi,
            You can get some views at Shri Radha Sky Gardens Reviews, Ratings, Complaints, Prices, Photos, Construction Updates though it appears to be dated. and let me add that i personally didnt find this project to be good enough!
            Finstar

Originally posted by kumaranshul View Post

This is a statement with full confidence as the builder has introduced you to the corporates personnels who have booked this flat.

Can you please when the project was launched and what is the current status of the construction? I had visited the site during the land issue, not a single brick was laid.

Look at other projects' construction status. What sort of research you have done?

Comment

Ankit,

Your use of words and language clearly shows you are a typical broker. Infact the use of word "bhai" in your previous posts is so typical of Noida brokers! So please spare us and dont try to sell sky garden here..(bcoz it is not selling otherwise)... in fact you are de-selling it by promoting it like this!!!

Finstar

Originally posted by Ankit01 View Post
              Srivastava Ji....I have not told to anyone where we have bought the flats. Some people asked thats why I told them that we have bought in that project...I am not a broker and all....come on....Where I told to anyone that buy in Sky Garden....Its my persnal choice ,..so We have booked their...I dont have any objection to buy in any project. I was sharing the exerience of my last Visit in Noida Extension yesterday but you guys take it otherwise......Anyways I am working in Gurgaon as Sr. Business Analyst....so without a base dont blame anyone.

Comment

kabhi kabhi lagta hai yaha kharidne wale kam hai aur dalaltype ke log jayda hai ..

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCockroch
                  Sahi kaha , In dalalo ne keematein bada de hain. Kuchh kaam dhaam nahi kar sakte ye log bajay dalali ki khane ke.

Aur ye ankit xyz id wala to manzaa hua hai. sharam nahi aati ise
                  are you brother of crock-roaz ! ?

Comment

Investment

ya ankit its good opportunity to invest in noida extension i invest in gaur city 2 12th avenue 3100 with a batter discount and now rate of that avenue is 3200.
                    Originally posted by Ankit01 View Post
                    Guys yesterday I have visited Noida Extension with my 4 friends and seen that brokers dukkans have back and selling started in full swing. I have seen so many investers or buyers those were visiting the sites...so many cars..and shoked to see the roads of that area where devider is more broad than most of the NCR roads with lot of greenry. 3 out of 4 frnds have booked a flat yesterday and now I am planing to book myself also coz looks like it is gonna clear very soon and than rate will shoot up. I wanna take some risk and book a flat this time as I am getting good deal......My frnds got the good deal with good discount which i think will not be available after issue will resolve.

Comment

hahahahaha....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X