Noida Extension..Can I invest at this time

Last updated: August 10 2012
63 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Noida Extension..Can I invest at this time

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
    NE Builders not allowing OLD BUYERS to RESALE.... they are not giving transfer to other..... they are saying if not interested then cancel the booking at 10% loss of flat cost... my friend of Ajanara in NE has tried it, we also manage one buyer at 2200 PSF rate last month but company refuse to transfer the flat.
    haan yaar all builders in NE seem interested in getting bookings cancelled .. so that they can now sell at higher rate ! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
      NE Builders not allowing OLD BUYERS to RESALE.... they are not giving transfer to other..... they are saying if not interested then cancel the booking at 10% loss of flat cost... my friend of Ajanara in NE has tried it, he also manage one buyer at 2200 PSF rate last month but company refuse to transfer the flat.
      Can they legally stop such transfers?

If someone has signed BBA with such clause then I can understand but even if BBA has nothing such thing specified, can it be enforced?

Seniors, opinion?
      Vikas Verma, www.HireFromCampus.com

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
        haan yaar all builders in NE seem interested in getting bookings cancelled .. so that they can now sell at higher rate ! ;-)
        Yes once problems get solved in NE by SC & SP New Gov. then new rates will be very very high in NE, around ~3000+ PSF.... because you know all areas of NCR hence letting you know that at this time even in RNE branded builders has increased price more than 3000-3300 PSF (All Inclusive) , SEE BELOW.... so now you can take the IDEA of what will be NEW PRICE TAG of Noida Extension.

Ajanara Integrity Current Price List

http://www.cascadesgaur.in/gaur-cascades-price-list.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by vikas.verma View Post
          Can they legally stop such transfers?

If someone has signed BBA with such clause then I can understand but even if BBA has nothing such thing specified, can it be enforced?

Seniors, opinion?
          Builders can do anything....

Comment

Saurabh..are these rates good to invest which I am getting today and do u think I can negotiate more in any of the 6 projects metioned below....

1. Ajnara - around 2650 per sqft
            2. Supertech Eco Villa - around 2680 per sqft
            3. Phanchsheel Greens - around 2550 per sqft
            4. Gaur City - around 2800 per sqft
            5. Sky Garden - around 2550 per sqft
            6. Steller Jeevan - around 2650 per sqft

Comment

Originally posted by Amitagg View Post
              Saurabh..are these rates good to invest which I am getting today and do u think I can negotiate more in any of the 6 projects metioned below....

IMHO, there is still pretty much scope for negotiation.

Try hard, you might reap some benefit.
              Vikas Verma, www.HireFromCampus.com

Comment

Saurabh the links which you have provided are giving udated price of around 2800 in noida extension.....and few days back it was only 2300.....can i get a deal at around 2300 to 2600 per sqft and in which project....

Comment

Than ks Vikash.,...In which project I can get a deal at about 2500

Comment

Originally posted by Amitagg View Post

I only suggest to invest in NE once atleast SC decision comes in favor of NE builders. Before that it's a Risk... better to invest in Noida Resale from 3600+ PSF rate in some societies where possession is in 2-3 years.

Comment

If one is ready to do due diligence (or has already done) AND is aware of the risk then it's a good time to buy in extension.

As to where..there are some real good threads on IREF itself which if sifted through will help you identify the property which suits you best. You've got a decent list to start with and there aren't more than a handful of projects worth buying in extension anyway.

As someone mentioned few days back..just remember..you aim is not to steal the cheapest deal but to ensure that you get what you want - a flat, this is not going to be true for all buyers in Extension.

To carry that point further in order to explain better:
                      People buy Alto/Eon/XYZ because that's what fits their budget and its OK to go for the cheaper(est) option because
                      1. you've seen thousands of them running fine/you test drive it yourself
                      2. the "end product" is in front of your eyes
                      3. the worst cases - car not functioning properly etc are pretty much "solvable"

Many people get into builder's trap, lured by discounts.
                      This is not Big Baazar sabse sasta sale.you've no idea (literally) what you'll end up buying.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X