Design Arch Ehomes greater Noida - End users

Last updated: July 25 2013
51 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Design Arch Ehomes greater Noida - End users

free hold status for UPsidc residential

Residential Lands under UPSIDC is set to become free hold from leease hold. Hence the flat under surajput site c will be freehold in near future. project to benefit under this
    1 ehomes
    2.la galexia
    3.grand aashiayana

Comment

Please find the website for all ehomes resident

https://sites.google.com/site/gnehomes/home

Comment

Greater Noida-Ghaziabad link to be ready soon

GREATER NOIDA: Work on completing the 22km link road between Greater Noida's Zeta sector and NH24 is likely to start next week as Greater Noida Authority (GNA) and Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) claim to have cleared the remaining encroachments on the way. A 1.5km portion of the alignment has been pending for almost nine years now due to various reasons.

GDA on Friday said it would relocate the 50-odd farmer families who have their residential plots on the road alignment to land provided by GNA in Chipiyana village, Greater Noida, in the next 10 days. GNA had allotted 7.71 acres to GDA in July for rehabilitating the affected families.

The 130m wide signal-free road, when completed, will cut down travel time between Greater Noida and Ghaziabad to just 20 minutes. The road begins at the New Holland factory in Greater Noida and meets NH24 at the Vijay Nagar bypass in Ghaziabad. It will be extended later to the Meerut highway.

GNA CEO Rama Raman told TOI that most of the 22km road is ready. However, work could not start on the 1.5km stretch as the abadi land of Bahrampur Akbarpur and Chak Birampur villages lay on it. While GNA managed to settle the issue with the villagers, GDA did not have land to relocate them.

Greater Noida-Ghaziabad link to be ready soon - The Times of India

this will most benefit to the project in zeta as well surajpur site c residential area like ehomes

Comment

Discussion on Maintenance, Possession Procedure and Date of Moving In

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of getting possession of my apartment in Tower A. I visited my apartment today but there were lot of problems like seepage in the walls of kitchen and bathroom, broken tiles, paint work very shady.

I would like to know how many of you are in the process of taking possession and how many have already done so. Also it would be great for all of us, to discuss all these issues among ourselves and see what best can we do to get such issues resolved from the builder.

Also as per my possession terms he is asking for maintenance starting from Jan, 2013 at the rate of 2 /- per sq.ft for 1st year. My concern is still they haven't provided all the amenities as promised at the launch. So what you people think about this.

Also he is installing his own electric power meters for which he will be charging 1000/- minimum every month. He has also not yet finalized per unit charges for power back up.

He has also not yet finalized the DTH/Internet operator.
          Last edited November 8 2012, 12:18 AM. Reason: personal information deleted

Comment

1 ehomes
            2.la galexia
            3.grand aashiayana
            4. Paramount Golf Foreste.
            Originally posted by ms1976 View Post
            Residential Lands under UPSIDC is set to become free hold from leease hold. Hence the flat under surajput site c will be freehold in near future. project to benefit under this
            1 ehomes
            2.la galexia
            3.grand aashiayana

Comment

Guys, what is the current resale rate for this project?

Comment

Designarch- Dasnac-Jewel of Noida ?

Dasnac has soft launched Jewel of Noida in Sec-75, Noida at the BSP rate of 5150. The builder has already delivered two projects by the name of e-homes in Vaishali and G.Noida

Can anyone residing in these societies share his experience about the builder and building quality ?

Is this project and location worth investing in?

Comment

Duplicate Thread : Thread is being closed. Original Thread: https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...r-noida?t=9033
                  Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X