Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swarn Nagri 200 Mtr plot or P3 200 Mtr plot?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Swarn Nagri 200 Mtr plot or P3 200 Mtr plot?

Last updated: April 5 2012
6 | Posts
2108 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swarn Nagri 200 Mtr plot or P3 200 Mtr plot?

I need suggestion regarding P3 and Swarn Nagri. I am searching for a plot in GN from past few months. I have folded my search in SN and P3. Both have 200 Mtr plot available nearly at same rates. I would like to know that what are the future prospects of both the sectors? I am aware that P3 have 60 Mtr plots. I have myself has seen that area and gentry is not that bad which everyone says!

The 60 mtr houses are fine and mostly built up 3 stories. I asked about the price of the same and that is near 45-50 L (with registry) and CC so I don't think gentry will be that bad as expected. 200 Mtr plots lines are at other side of 60 mtr line. I liked SN but also liked P3. I am not able to decide between these. P3 have a good connectivity from express way and you don;t need to go to Pari Chowk for express way.

SN is a posh sector and have a same size of plots. A and B sectors are out of my budget and D have Cremation ground issue. C is fine and within my budget. Also, there is an industrial area behind SN.

Please suggest me with your views. I need to finialize the deal within 2 days.
    Last edited April 4 2012, 11:13 PM.

Re : Swarn Nagri 200 Mtr plot or P3 200 Mtr plot?

Swarn nagri anyday

No comparison at all

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
      Swarn nagri anyday

No comparison at all
      Sahi jawab - aree jiyo raaja !!

Comment

aaaaaaa
        Originally posted by Max695 View Post

I have folded my search in SN and P3. Both have 200 Mtr plot available nearly at same rates.

P3 also has 120 meter plots.

I would like to know that what are the future prospects of both the sectors?

SN will be better in living standard in future. But not sure about % appreciation.

I am aware that P3 have 60 Mtr plots. I have myself has seen that area and gentry is not that bad which everyone says!

60 meter plot is the most cheapest plot option in GNOIDA (except 40 meter & GOD only knows why authority allotted these lilliputian plots ). So, rest assured that "jisko kuch nahi mila woh 60 meter lega"

The 60 mtr houses are fine and mostly built up 3 stories. I asked about the price of the same and that is near 45-50 L (with registry) and CC so I don't think gentry will be that bad as expected.

Small plot= High per square meter rate

Big Plot= Less/sq meter rate

200 Mtr plots lines are at other side of 60 mtr line.

But still in same sector AND you'll find this gentry in GARDEN, shops (sorry no offence)

I liked SN but also liked P3. I am not able to decide between these.

The feeling you get just after stepping in both sectors is entirely different. If you have gone there then you must have felt this yourself. SN beats P3 completely in this regard.

P3 have a good connectivity from express way and you don;t need to go to Pari Chowk for express way.

It hardly matters for a person who is driving his own vehicle. It would be a difference of hardly 500 meter from both the sectors before anyone gets on the Eway.

SN is a posh sector and have a same size of plots.

That is the BIGGEST USP of this sector in whole of GN

A and B sectors are out of my budget and D have Cremation ground issue. C is fine and within my budget.

No comments as I hardly know the block structure in this sector.

Also, there is an industrial area behind SN.

This might be a bit -ve but at the same time 2 BIG malls (GV & MSX) are under construction in the same industrial sector so good in fact for SN in coming days.

Please suggest me with your views. I need to finialize the deal within 2 days.

SN

And don't forget one of the biggest factor for SN and i.e. GOLF COURSE. Just imagine when your relatives/guests will come to visit you that have the awesome view of multistory buildings of GF.

Also, in your address it will go like this...........opposite GOLF COURSE............he he he.........not sure how much it matters for you BUT for many it makes a statement.
        Last edited April 5 2012, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Ashish45
          Ashish45 commented
          Editing a comment
          Is stilt parking mandatory in 200sq m plot in swarna nagri?
          How many floors can be constructed ?

very well discussed Mr Abishek . You have really experienced living in both types of places. Living in Swarnagiri may be like travelling in a BMW 5 series and the other one is like going in Mahindra tempo !!!! .Havent you heard of the saying by a great chap that "Even if you miss a few meals , live in a place near the luxurious and rich , one will become rich ".
        Last edited April 5 2012, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Very ture..........aur kya pata.........Golf kheltey-2 (as SN is close to GF) kahin business tycoon hi ban jao aap

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X