Friends,

I am glad to see the amount of good information being shared in this forum!

I am looking for advice for my personal investment options in GN.

I want to invest around Rs25L for 10 years. After going through several threads, I am thinking that a plot in Greater Noida will be a better option for my situation.

Can you please share your opinion about the sector/area in GN which will have plots on my budget and will have good appreciation prospects?

BTW - I have been to Omicron3 sector where 60m plots are available under 25L. Can you please share + and - of this sector?
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Trilok
    Friends,

I am glad to see the amount of good information being shared in this forum!

I am looking for advice for my personal investment options in GN.

I want to invest around Rs25L for 10 years. After going through several threads, I am thinking that a plot in Greater Noida will be a better option for my situation.

Can you please share your opinion about the sector/area in GN which will have plots on my budget and will have good appreciation prospects?

BTW - I have been to Omicron3 sector where 60m plots are available under 25L. Can you please share + and - of this sector?

I saw an ad sometime ago on 99acres wherein a 3 storey on 30/40 sq. m was selling for Rs. 27 lakhs. I think this was in Gamma II sector. Perhaps you could look for such an investment from which you can get rent as well.
    CommentQuote