Any comments on investing in greater noida versus indirapuram?,investing for both staying there and making money in future.
Read more
78 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    Cookie Bhai.... seems IREF is not happy with you.... everytime I log-off... notification message shows "All Cookies have been deleted":D

Cookies khane mein milta to achha lagta :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    Cookies khane mein milta to achha lagta :bab (48):

Khane ko mili nahi...tabhi to cookie bhai ke avtar ko Muh khula huva hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vatsalbajpai
    Cookie bhai ...Average joe ki post puri pad lo..rate clear ho jayenge...;)

I guess cookie discussed this many a times. Unitech indeed appreciated from 45L level to almost 60L level.

Aise apke LAAL rang achha nehin lag raha tha to main ne ek vote daal diya.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    Jaibhai, I do fully understand what you mean. GN is a great place to LIVE. May not be for all but many people love GN kind of setting and environment.

When I told that I am seriously looking for GN, my relatives, padoshi and friends all started "sau mile door hain", "Jungle hain", "duniya ke bahar" .. and the most surprising fact ... none of them ever visited GN. It is so foolish but these people will still comment. When asked they will refer to some Sharmaji who frequent GN!!

Then I visited and I just loved it. Few of my relatives and friends who were with me in my various trips to GN are all amazed to see GN. Few even regreting their purchase in Noida.

I believe the negative sentiment is very good for our type of end users. We are least concerned about any appreciation but we are overly concerned about a very crowded and polluted living.

Very Ture......i met a lady who teaches in sec 128 Noida and purchased an RTM 2bhk for 60+ lakhs in sec 62. she spends 1 Hours in traffic each way. When i told she could have bought 3bkh for about 50L near parichowk..she was so disappointed that she paid too much heed to the experts.

I believe the negative sentiment is very good for our type of end users. We are least concerned about any appreciation but we are overly concerned about a very crowded and polluted living
    this is what i and my wife woould agree the most....its for this sole reason only that soon we would be able to buy very big RTM villa for amount for which would get under construction 2bhk flat just 20 mis before GN..i.e. on noida expressway
    CommentQuote
    Cookie Bhai.... seems IREF is not happy with you.... everytime I log-off... notification message shows "All Cookies have been deleted":D

Why IREF is not happy with me Frito ?
    Did I say something unfair and illogical?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by livingnspace
    IREF ke "bade bade Dhurandar" are on this thread so I am commenting ........

GNOIDA is one of the best places left in the NCR and is probably the MALAI of the NCR

Roads and infra well planned and Population on the rise are very good advantages for the city.

See what a broker says today and read the first few comments on this thread you will see the differences mentioned....... also one will realize how matured GNOIDA has become as an investment as well as an END USER kind of deal

WARNING :- I AM A BROKER WORKING IN GNOIDA AND PLEASE DO NOT BASE ANY INVESTMENT DESCISIONS ON MY COMMENTS.................... BUT I DO REQUEST YOU TO PATIENTLY LISTEN AND COMMENT ON MY IDEAS IF YOU FIND THEM VALID

Nice to know you......

So do you agree to my posts in this thread?
    CommentQuote

GNOIDA is one of the best places left in the NCR and is probably the MALAI of the NCR

Broker log MALAI bahoot lagate hain ..:bab (48):

PS: The word broker is no way derogatory to me. I respect every professions.
    CommentQuote
  • On a serious note, Livingbhai, your comments are a bit biased but definitely much much better than the average brokers. First of all, your English is far better than those average brokers. I must admit that your views has lot of substance but a bit exaggeration too..). Koi baat nehin, it's your dhanda after all and we don't mind it too!!

We would love to hear your views on some of the under construction projects in GN. We would love to understand both +ve and -ve of the following projects from your perspective.

NRI Residency
    Kings Park
    Stellar Sigma
    AVJ
    Samiana Singapore
    Any other interesting one you want to share.

Please keep JayPee projects and your commission aspects OUT from the equation .. hard but give it a try.

Look forward to have your views .. :bab (48):
    CommentQuote

100% agreed... GN is Malai of NCR and Malai will always take time unless you dont boil milk (NCR).

In coming years... when Noida/Gurgaon market will become like Delhi/Indirapuram... than people will have nearest choice.. G.Noida/Manesar etc.

I have not seen Infrastructure/clean & so big roads in any where in NCR (except near India gate :) )...

Next Generation will be happy for their parents who invested in G.Noida. Not becuase of appreciation but location..

Only -ve point is jobs/MNC etc...

Save this post and read it again after few years..
    CommentQuote
  • I read this in TOI today that Noida-Greater Noida expressway is going to be a toll road soon. Do you think it is going to have any impact on RE prices in these areas.
    CommentQuote

I have not seen Infrastructure/clean & so big roads in any where in NCR (except near India gate :) )...

Agree Fritolay. In fact I have not seen in any other part of India too .. Probably the closest is Chandigarh and Gandhi Nagar.

We are talking about an entire city, not just one road here and there .. hain koi competitor?
    CommentQuote
  • Onda Bhai...i'm not an active contributer to this forum bacause of my limited knowledge in this field, but follow your posts regularly...and appreciate your thought process & depth of knowledge of the region.

Nice to see someone in this forum talking about Gandhinagar...I've lived there for 4 yrs and...its an absolute delight.. :) almost seems as a micro copy of chandigarh

I guess, most of the Indian cities are constrained by Infrastructure and Mass Transport System which prevent them from evolving into 'cities of the future'.

Infrastructure is very nicely planned in Gr Noida (esp trunk infra) also its proximity to Noida/Delhi makes is a very lucrative option. Once we have mass transport system in place...i think things would fall in place and we may witness exponential growth. Frankly, I dont think jobs is such a big issue, if you also include the job generation in Noida/some parts of delhi. Once an efficient mass transport system comes, ppl would not mind going to these places to work (which they now term as far flung/distant)....

Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    Agree Fritolay. In fact I have not seen in any other part of India too .. Probably the closest is Chandigarh and Gandhi Nagar.

We are talking about an entire city, not just one road here and there .. hain koi competitor?
    CommentQuote
  • Once we have mass transport system in place...i think things would fall in place and we may witness exponential growth.

by that time the area would be out of reach of a common buyer. THATS THE CATCH.

Also, what mass transportation noida expressway has got. None. But prices are much higher than GN. So GN is still better bet.
    CommentQuote
  • MALAI is really great word for GN.... MALAI kismat walon ko he milte hai, aur bhoot saare log chahate hai par kha nahi pata, bus lalchate rahte hai MALAI dekh kar.....

The day when Metro work started in GN (no matter 3-5 years) it will left other NCR Areas behind (my POV).... BTW it not looks good to compare crap like Manesar with Greater Noida.... More Property rate is not everything and other than 3500 PSF rate in Manesar there is nothing more special for Family Living...
    CommentQuote
  • what are ur views on projects in zeta-1
    1.purvanchal heights
    2.amrapali grand

the -ve for amrapali is the location is really bad..

Originally Posted by livingnspace
    Please before people get any ideas of what i have given preference and to and what i havent.

Our firm hasnt done any deals in the above mentioned projects
    CommentQuote