Last updated: March 12 2012
92 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Greater Noida for investing/staying

Originally posted by cookie View Post
    Jai Bhai

Even Flats who have booked 6 years back in 30-40 lac are now being sold at 55-80 lacs.
    Unitech Heights (1950 sqft) 55-60lac)
    ATS(1700 Sqft) 65-70lac)

Cookie bhai ...Average joe ki post puri pad lo..rate clear ho jayenge...

Comment

Originally posted by vatsalbajpai View Post
      I know

I don't need to read, we have already discussed all that many times in the some other thread.
      I am talking about current ongoing rate.
      If you talk to broker and check out online,you will find rates much higher than the rate I am talking about.
      Last edited January 19 2012, 07:54 PM.
      Thanks

Comment

Jai bhai...sorry agar aapko laga main gnoida ke against hu !!!

Sir aapka to pata nahi ...lekin har doosra banda GN ke against hai....without even understanding that GN is not only about appreciation. Its about the things which are not available any where in NCR apart from VVIP area of Delhi.

I was only commenting on Nitishree builders
        You might be saying about this particular builder but there would surely come a fellow
        saying..."dekha...maine kaha tha na,,,,GN se bacho....no one talks about the delays that people have to suffer in GGN.

and some plot holders who are original allottees in outside sectors and cannot sell.

its simply their luck or bad decision or they are demanding unreasonable price....what abt CR...any apprciation in CR ..NO.
        Many builder will run away in NE also....just imagine what would be the plight of the buyers.
        The original allottees have atleast some Land in GN. Land is not built any more by god.

It is a good place to live but NO JOBS !!!
        nows thats an irony.....we indians keep ranting about inhygenic and pathetic quality of living but would surely decimate the GN.

Wow,,,what an irony,....people are ready to live and raise their kids in crowdy and polluted areas to be closer to their job/office but would not like GN which would offer the closeness of nature and pure air.

What people do in the time saved by staying closer to office....
        do we indian work out in free time...NO
        do we indian follow any hobby in free time ...No
        do we india do some social service in free time....No

We save time by living in crowdy and polluted areas only to kill it by visiting malls,chatting, gossiping or eating inhygenic food on roads

AND

GN does have Jobs...ST micro, wopro,HCL, NIIT to name a few. And jobs on Noida Eways would be very close to GN...even closer than the many sectors on Noida.

And your broker has made so much money and still a broker !!!!!!!

so what if he chooses to be a broker....it his business and he has more money,muscle, knowledge and free time than many members of this forum.
        Last edited January 19 2012, 07:54 PM.

Comment

I don't think you come online often
          We have already discussed all that many time in other thread.
          one year back Flats in Unitech Heights was available at 45-50 lac, at present the same is available at 55-60 lac depending on the location and level.
          If you check out the , broker are quoting higher than the rate i mentioned.
          Thanks

Comment

Cookie Bhai.... seems IREF is not happy with you.... everytime I log-off... notification message shows "All Cookies have been deleted"

Comment

Originally posted by Jai_Singh View Post
              Jai bhai...sorry agar aapko laga main gnoida ke against hu !!!

Sir aapka to pata nahi ...lekin har doosra banda GN ke against hai....without even understanding that GN is not only about appreciation. Its about the things which are not available any where in NCR apart from VVIP area of Delhi.

It is a good place to live but NO JOBS !!!
              nows thats an irony.....we indians keep ranting about inhygenic and pathetic quality of living but would surely decimate the GN.

Wow,,,what an irony,....people are ready to live and raise their kids in crowdy and polluted areas to be closer to their job/office but would not like GN which would offer the closeness of nature and pure air.

What people do in the time saved by staying closer to office....
              do we indian work out in free time...NO
              do we indian follow any hobby in free time ...No
              do we india do some social service in free time....No

Jaibhai, I do fully understand what you mean. GN is a great place to LIVE. May not be for all but many people love GN kind of setting and environment.

When I told that I am seriously looking for GN, my relatives, padoshi and friends all started "sau mile door hain", "Jungle hain", "duniya ke bahar" .. and the most surprising fact ... none of them ever visited GN. It is so foolish but these people will still comment. When asked they will refer to some Sharmaji who frequent GN!!

Then I visited and I just loved it. Few of my relatives and friends who were with me in my various trips to GN are all amazed to see GN. Few even regreting their purchase in Noida.

I believe the negative sentiment is very good for our type of end users. We are least concerned about any appreciation but we are overly concerned about a very crowded and polluted living.

Comment

Originally posted by fritolay_ps View Post
                Cookie Bhai.... seems IREF is not happy with you.... everytime I log-off... notification message shows "All Cookies have been deleted"
                Cookies khane mein milta to achha lagta

Comment

Originally posted by gharondabhai View Post
                  Cookies khane mein milta to achha lagta
                  Khane ko mili nahi...tabhi to cookie bhai ke avtar ko Muh khula huva hai

Comment

I guess cookie discussed this many a times. Unitech indeed appreciated from 45L level to almost 60L level.

Aise apke LAAL rang achha nehin lag raha tha to main ne ek vote daal diya.

Comment

Originally posted by gharondabhai View Post
                      Jaibhai, I do fully understand what you mean. GN is a great place to LIVE. May not be for all but many people love GN kind of setting and environment.

When I told that I am seriously looking for GN, my relatives, padoshi and friends all started "sau mile door hain", "Jungle hain", "duniya ke bahar" .. and the most surprising fact ... none of them ever visited GN. It is so foolish but these people will still comment. When asked they will refer to some Sharmaji who frequent GN!!

Then I visited and I just loved it. Few of my relatives and friends who were with me in my various trips to GN are all amazed to see GN. Few even regreting their purchase in Noida.

I believe the negative sentiment is very good for our type of end users. We are least concerned about any appreciation but we are overly concerned about a very crowded and polluted living.
                      Very Ture......i met a lady who teaches in sec 128 Noida and purchased an RTM 2bhk for 60+ lakhs in sec 62. she spends 1 Hours in traffic each way. When i told she could have bought 3bkh for about 50L near parichowk..she was so disappointed that she paid too much heed to the experts.

I believe the negative sentiment is very good for our type of end users. We are least concerned about any appreciation but we are overly concerned about a very crowded and polluted living
                      this is what i and my wife woould agree the most....its for this sole reason only that soon we would be able to buy very big RTM villa for amount for which would get under construction 2bhk flat just 20 mis before GN..i.e. on noida expressway

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X