Any comments on investing in greater noida versus indirapuram?,investing for both staying there and making money in future.
Read more
78 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by livingnspace
    Cookie Sir

People only see what they want to hear They will see the distance to GNOIDA being 25 Km from delhi but they dont See ki GK-2 se SAfdurjung Enclave jaane mein utna he time lagta hai jitna AAJ mujhe GNOIDA se NEhru place aane pe lagta hai

Very well said, fully agree. Don't know y people give so much importance to distance in KMs. It's the time which should be more important.

as i had earlier said, there are places which take more time to reach from one poing to another within delhi region than from GN to Delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • Kings Park ??????????

Kings park

Bad location further than pari chowk and the builder is new in a consortium
    Flats are huge but do not adhere to the population of gnoida at the moment purely investor base

Friend, i couldn't comprehend what you had to say about this project. Plz elaborate if you can. And what do you mean by flats are huge? Did you mean a lot of unsold flats?
    thanx.
    ps: keep up the good work; i see you getting quite popular on this forum.
    CommentQuote
    Nri residency

Location is one of the best in gnoida better than putting greens
    Nala lagta uske saath mein so avoid that facing for end users ( chand pe bhi daag hai)
    Approach is a little bit of a hassle in the future

Rates - 2400 to 2500 psf ballpark

Kings park

Bad location further than pari chowk and the builder is new in a consortium
    Flats are huge but do not adhere to the population of gnoida at the moment purely investor base

Stellar sigma

Occupancy and location an issue for end user and investor
    Company does alot of direct sales and doesnt entertain brokers (usually a good sign in a company )

Avj heights and platinum

Location would be the next big hit in gnoida As sectors with occupancy lie nearby
    Builder and management issues could be forseen
    Because the building is not ready yet could be a chance for investors to place their money
    End users should avoid till possesion is given

Samiah singapore residency

Registry not open till last update so we have avoided the product

Jaypee products

We as a company have sold 5 plots in jaypee noida kensington park as a resale except that nothing. dont worry sir it is a generalization i am aware of, Gnoida brokers work only for jaypee.

Also it has been only a year and a half that we have started our operations in Gnoida. My commissions are my own and i am free to discuss them but i will value your advice and keep it out of the disscussion it not hard at all to do so.

Warning :- I am a broker working in Gnoida please do not base any investment descisions on my comments. Please read and enjoy the comments and tell me your thoughts about my ideas.

Thanks Livingbhai, appreciate your thoughts.

You had been very diplomatic. We need more in-depth and detailed information. I do understand that it may be conflicting to your business objectives but you can always have a separe id and tell the truth. We are more interested in the true version, rather than what people "love to hear".

Yes, I am not at all paranoid about "Brokers misleading" or people having multiple ids. I appreciate true information, irrespective of source.

Anyway, it's a good summary of the important under-construction projects of GN.

Thanks buddy ..)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by D_Sharma

Nice to see someone in this forum talking about Gandhinagar...I've lived there for 4 yrs and...its an absolute delight.. :) almost seems as a micro copy of chandigarh

I had stayed in Ahmedabad and been to Gandhinagar many a times. It is indeed a great place to LIVE a peaceful life. It may not be ideal for today's version of "Night Life" but it is great for our version of "Night Life" with Pav Bhaji and Kulfi in the open with 3 generations together!! The feeling of complete safety even at mid night to go out and have Pav Bhaji/ice cream with entire family is very unique in Gujarat and Mumbai. I never felt that kind of safety in any other place in India. I had been to almost all parts of India!!
    CommentQuote
    Flats are huge means an upper middle class 3 bhk in gnoida is approx 2300 sq ft I believe here the project has 3 apartments per floor and they come to 4000 sq ft approx ( dont go on the sq ft size general idea)

Investors would prefer plots over Kings reserve any day also........

If one wants a Flat as an End user ......Usually one would approach Jaypee for the address and the ambiance involved in such a case ( no Hard or fast rule it just makes Real estate sense to do so)

So location of Kings reserve becomes isolated due to its location ...........

The only hope for Kings reserve is Increase in occupancy in Delta -3 sector of GNOIDA which has 450 sq mtrs plots in the area....... a More apt gentry in general......... long term would be a good bet. Also it gets support from the nearby Delhi Public School.

Hope I was more Clear This time

Livingbhai, you got confused with some other project.

Kings park is behing NRI City. And got 2 and 3BHK in I guess 800 - 1500 sqft size.
    CommentQuote
    I apologize for a summarized version of my opinions Gharonda ji but you must Understand you are talking to somebody who works in Secondary Market Here in GNOIDA and Not Primary market ( Sigma , Kings reserve, AVJ and Samiah are Under construction products ) and Thats why you haven't found my opinions satisfactory.

I am comparing these products to Ready to move in inventory and I see what kind of drawbacks or positives these options have.

Already posted that i haven't sold a single flat in these inventories.............

first need to get the already built in and possession received colonies before i can even talk about my investors to invest in under constructed projects

if you think my ideas or comments are lies and have a hidden meaning behind them then please tell me about it when you find out ......... other than that i would have to request you NOT to keep suggesting what i should be doing on the forum or whats my business on this forum is.......I did read the terms and conditions before i joined.

Hope the warning below helps for anybody i mislead

Warning;- I am a BROKER working in GNOIDA. Please do Not base any investment decisions on my comments.

Livingbhai, absolutely no problem, infact I apprecite the pain you took to summarise the whole thing so nicely.
    Actually my expectation from you was very high and I must say it is still very high.

Thanks and absolutely no hurt feeling.
    CommentQuote
  • even i was wondering how come kings park became kings reserver all of a sudden :)

Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    Livingbhai, you got confused with some other project.

Kings park is behing NRI City. And got 2 and 3BHK in I guess 800 - 1500 sqft size.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    even i was wondering how come kings park became kings reserver all of a sudden :)

Livingbhai mixed up Kings Park with some other project.

If delivered in next 4-5 years then Kings Park is value for money or else Bhagwan Bharosa.

Location is good (not as good as NRI Resi), price is good, builder claims to be debt free, however, builder is extremely slow, marketing awful, there was water issue in foundation.
    There are mix reaction about canal behind the project and past performance in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
    If you already had expectations sir then you are probably based in gnoida ................. cause i am very new to the forum ......... Even though i use this for R & D alot i have recently only started commenting ........

If it is true then please stop by my office anytime

If you are broeker , let me know RTM options .
    what abt EGM ? I saw on real estate sites that u have options there.
    CommentQuote
    RTM options in GNOIDA are Many

ATS PARADISO
    Parsavnath Panorma
    Eldeco Greem Meadows
    Assotech Springfeilds
    Amrapali Grand
    Parasavnath EDENs
    Parsavnath PLatinum
    AWHO
    Purvanchal Silver city
    Purvanchal heights
    Kings reserve
    Tata Steel Officer Enclave
    Stellar Icon
    Unitech HEights
    Unitech Cascade
    Unitech Verb
    Unitech Horizon

These to name a few ........... other than that the thread of average Joe is amazing to go through you will find the pics in the thread

FOR EGM i cant list the options here on the forum you will have to contact the numbers on the real estate sites and they can direct you to the right place........ i will PM you the number if ya want.

What is the cost of a 2 bhk INCLUSIVE of all + prk WO registraion in EGM
    CommentQuote
    RTM options in GNOIDA are Many

ATS PARADISO
    Parsavnath Panorma
    Eldeco Greem Meadows
    Assotech Springfeilds
    Amrapali Grand
    Parasavnath EDENs
    Parsavnath PLatinum
    AWHO
    Purvanchal Silver city
    Purvanchal heights
    Kings reserve
    Tata Steel Officer Enclave
    Stellar Icon
    Unitech HEights
    Unitech Cascade
    Unitech Verb
    Unitech Horizon

These to name a few ........... other than that the thread of average Joe is amazing to go through you will find the pics in the thread

FOR EGM i cant list the options here on the forum you will have to contact the numbers on the real estate sites and they can direct you to the right place........ i will PM you the number if ya want.

Can you please put link where we have pics for these apartments..??
    CommentQuote
  • @livingspace, could you also throw some light on what is your opinion on investing in plots in greater noida for a long term (around 5 year timeframe), which sectors are good for investment?
    CommentQuote
    These prices do not include Registration

Lowrise
    872 sq ft (33 ls )
    1250 sq ft (45 ls 2bhk + S)

High rise
    1100 sq Ft (36-37 ls)

All options are subject to confirmation*

What abt 1420 Sq ft bigger 2 bhk in EGM Rivera?
    CommentQuote
  • LIVINGSPACE I understand that you are a Broker.

Can you suggest some good options under 20 lacs in greater noida. Purely investment purpose. One of the options I am looking at is Safari Studio in Supertech's Up Country township. If I am not wrong, Its a service apartment with an average expected rent of rs3000 a day.(builder will share it with the unit holder. ) I am getting it on a price of arround rs2800 psf on cpp -4% discount on BSP .would it be a good investment or do you have anything which can give better returns than this, If you think its a good investment and deal in Up Country I would like to talk to you.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • VERY GOOD and INFORMATIVE THREAD..

Should be a part of Training Orientation program for forum's new members..

Keep up good work !
    CommentQuote