Any comments on investing in greater noida versus indirapuram?,investing for both staying there and making money in future.
Read more
Reply
78 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :


  • Originally Posted by nitin_khurana_15
    @livingspace, could you also throw some light on what is your opinion on investing in plots in greater noida for a long term (around 5 year timeframe), which sectors are good for investment?


    VERY GOOD and INFORMATIVE THREAD..

    Should be a part of Training Orientation program for forum's new members..

    Keep up good work !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saihtul
    VERY GOOD and INFORMATIVE THREAD..

    Should be a part of Training Orientation program for forum's new members..

    Keep up good work !


    Here is another master piece

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/18209-greater-noida-city--infra-updates?t=20407
    CommentQuote
  • hi frnds
    i went to greater noida after 4 years yesterday just to see the differences and whether its right to invest there at this moment.
    i must say that personally i was very disappointed.
    i remember sector 36-37 being sold for 7k-8k/per sq yard abt 7 years back..
    i must say the whole area of sector 37 looked undeveloped to me with a gentry , pls pardon me for saying this because everyone is human and same but bec we r discussing this topic i found labour type gentry in tht sector..
    then visited swaran nagri which was equally disappointing with khandar like structures standing (probably bec of regulation tht u have to build 25% etc untill 2-3 years of registry)..
    only delta sectors were a bit occupied.
    the buildings all over gave a gaon type look.. so whosoever has constructed anythng it gives a village like look (poor quality), except a few in delta 1 and delta 2..
    people staying there looked quite lost n dissapointed too, probably unhappy with whr they r living
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    hi frnds
    i went to greater noida after 4 years yesterday just to see the differences and whether its right to invest there at this moment.
    i must say that personally i was very disappointed.
    i remember sector 36-37 being sold for 7k-8k/per sq yard abt 7 years back..
    i must say the whole area of sector 37 looked undeveloped to me with a gentry , pls pardon me for saying this because everyone is human and same but bec we r discussing this topic i found labour type gentry in tht sector..
    then visited swaran nagri which was equally disappointing with khandar like structures standing (probably bec of regulation tht u have to build 25% etc untill 2-3 years of registry)..
    only delta sectors were a bit occupied.
    the buildings all over gave a gaon type look.. so whosoever has constructed anythng it gives a village like look (poor quality), except a few in delta 1 and delta 2..
    people staying there looked quite lost n dissapointed too, probably unhappy with whr they r living

    Thanks for sharing such great valuable inputs.
    CommentQuote
  • I Like Greater Noida more then N-Eway while my Recent Visit !!!!

    On Last Tuesday I went to ST Micro Greater Noida with one of my Crossing Republic Friend.... Great IT Company in GN & having 2500+ Employee, some of them are good paid 20+ Lac per annum. Khoob ghooma GN , N-Eway..... Maaja Aaya, Pizza Khaya GN ke Dominos Mai...

    Some employee in ST Micro even coming form Gurgaon Raajeev Chawk by Company Cab and as per them it take 90 Minutes to him and no problem at all, Company Cabs of ST Micro is really of very good quality. In ST Micro GN, Employee are coming from every location of NCR, NCR has been expended. Huge public in NCR has makeup their minds of traveling more than 1 hour (1 way) for their jobs.

    In N-Eway I see major issue is much Less Left & Right Cuts for going to Societies from N-Eway. GN Really looks very managed and best Value for Money in that Location.
    CommentQuote
  • I have alrady answered the lady's question...in another thread....anyhow..in simplewords

    Its a FACT that Maximum % of Greater Noida city are ex-farmers living in govt. plt sectors...or Students....and very less upper middle class.

    As a city...Greater Noida is best in NCR...in terms of beauty, planning, infra
    Crowd wise....Its NOT NCR Crowd...its UP Crowd...

    It will take at least 7-8 years for the corwd of Greater noida to reach standards of NCR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    On Last Tuesday I went to ST Micro Greater Noida with one of my Crossing Republic Friend.... Great IT Company in GN & having 2500+ Employee, some of them are good paid 20+ Lac per annum. Khoob ghooma GN , N-Eway..... Maaja Aaya, Pizza Khaya GN ke Dominos Mai...

    Some employee in ST Micro even coming form Gurgaon Raajeev Chawk by Company Cab and as per them it take 90 Minutes to him and no problem at all, Company Cabs of ST Micro is really of very good quality. In ST Micro GN, Employee are coming from every location of NCR, NCR has been expended. Huge public in NCR has makeup their minds of traveling more than 1 hour (1 way) for their jobs.

    In N-Eway I see major issue is much Less Left & Right Cuts for going to Societies from N-Eway. GN Really looks very managed and best Value for Money in that Location.


    The issue of Internal sector roads in Noida expressway will be HUGE HUGE ISSUE....just wait for anothr 5-6 years....

    The Major factors:
    - Many Commercials...already one can see the Messy car parks, traffic issues near Unitech SEZ in sect 135...and Commercials near 3C office.
    - Add 1.5 lakh appartments in future
    - More Commercials
    - more schools...More buses
    - Many hotels

    And mind you...they will ALL USE SERVICE LANES AND INTERNAL SECTOR ROADS....as these projects have No direct Cut from expressway and there are no plans to have more....

    Already in evening time..its very difficult to come from ATS to delhi via the underpass and service lanes.

    Lack of discipline and the carefree attitude of UP Police adds to problems.

    These service lanes are designed to be ONE WAY...with Underpasses every few kms...goiing 2-3 kms for a U turn to enter, exit expressways is common feature all over the world...But INDIA is different...Indians want everything...short cut
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    On Last Tuesday I went to ST Micro Greater Noida with one of my Crossing Republic Friend.... Great IT Company in GN & having 2500+ Employee, some of them are good paid 20+ Lac per annum. Khoob ghooma GN , N-Eway..... Maaja Aaya, Pizza Khaya GN ke Dominos Mai...

    Some employee in ST Micro even coming form Gurgaon Raajeev Chawk by Company Cab and as per them it take 90 Minutes to him and no problem at all, Company Cabs of ST Micro is really of very good quality. In ST Micro GN, Employee are coming from every location of NCR, NCR has been expended. Huge public in NCR has makeup their minds of traveling more than 1 hour (1 way) for their jobs.

    In N-Eway I see major issue is much Less Left & Right Cuts for going to Societies from N-Eway. GN Really looks very managed and best Value for Money in that Location.


    pizza khaya and khush ho gaye ? its a pitty that getting a pizza in greater noida makes u like it.
    just because u are on this topic let me tell u yesterday when i was in greater noida i called up just dial to know where mc donald and nirulas in greater noida as i was feeling hungry.. n to my surprise i came to knw that their is no nirulas in greater noida and only 1 mc donalds which is in ansal mall on the expressway, i had to take a u-turn all the way to goto ansal as i was heading towards delhi so i skipped it and had sumthng to eat in delhi.. just dial official was kind enuf to sms me sum numbers of eateries in greater noida and the name of joints read like 3rd grade joints.. like 'idly station' in gamma sector etc. this is just a reply for u getting too excited because u got a pizza there..

    secondly, yes if u fnd x better than y that doesnt make x good.. if u understand what i am saying
    CommentQuote
  • plumeria, unitech flats near plumeria are in a state of distraught.. luks as if we r visiting sum given up civilisation with noone there and no internal roads to connect only empty tall buildings standing. and this is for projects which started 8 years back and its been atleast 2-3 years since they hav been completed.
    i have nothing against any place but as a neutral observer i am putting facts bec an investor thr might b writing gud driven by emotions.

    this is just for people who r thinking to invest there.
    go and visit the place with an open mind, look at the money thats being demanded and take a wise decision, instead of putting ur hard earned money and regretting later
    CommentQuote
  • Do you think any place in India is good enough for its prices?

    Point is what you have in G Noida may not have in Noida or Delhi or vice versa. It depends upon how you define standards or priorities of someone...cleanliness, fresh air, connectivity, education hubs, world class amenities, international events (that too without much of rush - wush). Besides Rome was not built in a day...will for sure be followed by G Noida not built in overnight...! I rarely participate in discussions especially people are so judgmental and could go to any extent to justify their wishful thoughts. Let me tell you there is hell lot of development went on..going on..and will go on and one...provided a stable one party with determined leader is put to rule for at least 10-15 years. We have tried congress...SP is not even worth trying any more...coming back to the root of this topic....only BMW deserves this (what ever criticism she has suffered is mainly 'cause of her quick decisions)...And far as you or your point about Gnoida is concerned...I and Sebastian Vettel, Louis Hamilton, Shashi Tharoor and many more disagree... with all respect Ma'm....!

    Originally Posted by ruchika1
    plumeria, unitech flats near plumeria are in a state of distraught.. luks as if we r visiting sum given up civilisation with noone there and no internal roads to connect only empty tall buildings standing. and this is for projects which started 8 years back and its been atleast 2-3 years since they hav been completed.
    i have nothing against any place but as a neutral observer i am putting facts bec an investor thr might b writing gud driven by emotions.

    this is just for people who r thinking to invest there.
    go and visit the place with an open mind, look at the money thats being demanded and take a wise decision, instead of putting ur hard earned money and regretting later
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    pizza khaya and khush ho gaye ? its a pitty that getting a pizza in greater noida makes u like it.
    just because u are on this topic let me tell u yesterday when i was in greater noida i called up just dial to know where mc donald and nirulas in greater noida as i was feeling hungry.. n to my surprise i came to knw that their is no nirulas in greater noida and only 1 mc donalds which is in ansal mall on the expressway, i had to take a u-turn all the way to goto ansal as i was heading towards delhi so i skipped it and had sumthng to eat in delhi.. just dial official was kind enuf to sms me sum numbers of eateries in greater noida and the name of joints read like 3rd grade joints.. like 'idly station' in gamma sector etc. this is just a reply for u getting too excited because u got a pizza there..

    secondly, yes if u fnd x better than y that doesnt make x good.. if u understand what i am saying


    Bhai bura kayon maan rahe ho... aaisa maine kya likh diya :bab (59):, I just write which I feel and till date I have not a single investment in GN. BTW recently one of my relative purchased a flat in GN, so next time I will explore GN more. I can say one thing about GN that it's infra is really BEST in NCR, and once END USERs started to live here in big numbers then GN will rise very fast however it may take 5-6 years, and once Lots of NCR END USER started to Live in GN then Metro will also come here..... So for Long Terms I see GN is a good option as in all near Noida/GZB Good Posh Areas plots are minimum ~1Lac PSY, and do not ask for DELHI Plot rates near by, its more than 3 to 5 Lac PSY at this time any where be it Mayur Vihar , Karkarduma , Vivek Vihar , Dilshad Garden , Preet Vihar , Anand Vihar Calony.....Several.... All of these Delhi area are touching Noida/GZB and only 30 Minutes far from Greater Noida. So GN plots have good future for giving high ROI as its really very cheap right now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by a.bhardwaj
    Point is what you have in G Noida may not have in Noida or Delhi or vice versa. It depends upon how you define standards or priorities of someone...cleanliness, fresh air, connectivity, education hubs, world class amenities, international events (that too without much of rush - wush). Besides Rome was not built in a day...will for sure be followed by G Noida not built in overnight...! I rarely participate in discussions especially people are so judgmental and could go to any extent to justify their wishful thoughts. Let me tell you there is hell lot of development went on..going on..and will go on and one...provided a stable one party is put to rule at least for 10-15 years. Sebastian Vettel would disagree with you Ma'm....!


    i respect your views :)
    and specially the way u hav put them..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Bhai bura kayon maan rahe ho... aaisa maine kya likh diya :bab (59):, I just write which I feel and till date I have not a single investment in GN. BTW recently one of my relative purchased a flat in GN, so next time I will explore GN more. I can say one thing about GN that it's infra is really BEST in NCR, and once END USERs started to live here in big numbers then GN will rise very fast however it may take 5-6 years, and once Lots of NCR END USER started to Live in GN then Metro will also come here..... So for Long Terms I see GN is a good option as in all near Noida/GZB Good Posh Areas plots are minimum ~1Lac PSY, and do not ask for DELHI Plot rates near by, its more than 3 to 5 Lac PSY at this time any where be it Mayur Vihar , Karkarduma , Vivek Vihar , Dilshad Garden , Preet Vihar , Anand Vihar Calony.....Several.... All of these Delhi area are touching Noida/GZB and only 30 Minutes far from Greater Noida. So GN plots have good future for giving high ROI as its really very cheap right now.


    dear,
    first of all this is a new concept which brokers hav come out with. most brokers r illiterate but cunningly smart. now if u drive thru open roads/non-inhabitated areas it will definately be smooth. as u r talking of long term, if u really r thinking tht way then u shudnt say its 30 minutes away from delhi, u shud write its 30 kms away frm delhi (DND entry point) bec in times to cum if u really r accounting for people cuming in that area and inhabiting it then their will be vehicles on the road too and drive wont b as it is today.
    and u are talking abt end users coming there in big numbers. its not happened in last 10 years when everything was on boom, n i dont see it happening in next 20-30 years too..
    for infrastructure.. real test of infrastructure is when the place is fully occupied and load comes on infra.. right nw with kind /number of people living in tht place u cant say that 'infrastructure is good..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi livingnspace,

    Can you share yr views on AVJ Homes at Beta 2 location . its ready to move option ....
    I am expecting yr views on construction quality and price ....I know location is good....

    Many Thanks .....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    dear,
    first of all this is a new concept which brokers hav come out with. most brokers r illiterate but cunningly smart. now if u drive thru open roads/non-inhabitated areas it will definately be smooth. as u r talking of long term, if u really r thinking tht way then u shudnt say its 30 minutes away from delhi, u shud write its 30 kms away frm delhi (DND entry point) bec in times to cum if u really r accounting for people cuming in that area and inhabiting it then their will be vehicles on the road too and drive wont b as it is today.
    and u are talking abt end users coming there in big numbers. its not happened in last 10 years when everything was on boom, n i dont see it happening in next 20-30 years too..
    for infrastructure.. real test of infrastructure is when the place is fully occupied and load comes on infra.. right nw with kind /number of people living in tht place u cant say that 'infrastructure is good..


    Your views seem to me extremely genuine, my only request is please don't use the world cum and cuming, as it has a different connotation altogether. Pl. use come and coming which are proper.
    regards
    novice
    CommentQuote