Any comments on investing in greater noida versus indirapuram?,investing for both staying there and making money in future.
Read more
78 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Greater Noida is new city and as already said by one of our respected member that even Rome was not built in one day so GN will also have to take its own development curve. If some is really wish to have Delhi culture, MNC gentry, metro, big malls (with McDonalds etc) they should understand that once GN gets all this, the rates of flats and plots are going to be same as other already developed cities e.g. Delhi, ggn, Noida. The most important fact, if you really want it from day first, please pay 14+K/sqft for flats or pay 100K+/sqyd for plots, you get all this and no need to even drive through GN and feel the pain to write about it. There is nothing like free cheese in this world. You get what you pay for. What matters is that how deep your pocket is.

BTW, As far as good restaurants in GN matters , there are plenty of good ones, provided if you know the places which is same as anywhere else. Some are Yellow Chilli, Pind Balluchi, KFC, Domino, McDonalds, Pizza hut, Sparkle restro bar, Shahi Dawat, Chaska, Swagath, fillup, Nawabs, Yu Turn etc and Radisson Hotel for your 5 star taste buds, JP resorts and club for other great stuff.

So the problem is still same as I said in earlier threads that many people have no idea about GN and some time too big dreams to get Singapore/new york style at Greater-Noida per square feet rates at this moment.

GN has already all ingredients (best road infra, golf courses, F1 track, Expressways, structured residential areas, green belts/big parks etc) and if we talk about proposed things (metro, Jewar Airport, Night safari, Essel world amusement park-- all may take 10+ years) also shows some thing positive which is not bad with existing what GN has. GN is future city and would take its own time.... It depends on people who want to join it now or later just say that ohh I missed the train (same as many people say about Noida)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi A Soni, I have seen the project along with Oasis homes a month back . The construction quality is average from inside, however the maintenance of common area, staircases and lifts is disappointing. The room sizes are small esp. the kitchen. The location is fine but you can get better options close to pari chowk (in sector alpha, omega etc.)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by novice3675
    Your views seem to me extremely genuine, my only request is please don't use the world cum and cuming, as it has a different connotation altogether. Pl. use come and coming which are proper.
    regards
    novice

Haha, well played. The day people will stop using 'coming' and 'cumming' interchangeably(and in the process, giving wrong ideas to other people) will be the happiest day of my life :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • At this point of time, mainly 2 pockets are good residential option in GN, namely,
    1. NRI City + Omega1, etc (Basically all the pockets P1-P5)

2. Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta areas

Incidentally, all these areas are in a 3-4 km radius from Pari Chowk.

It is upto you to go to other pockets and comment GN as jungle or visit one of the above pockets and appreciate the better living standard.

Which pocket you go and how you view GN entirely depends on your own personal agenda.

When I said pockets, it's few sectors as a group.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Thor_samir
    Haha, well played. The day people will stop using 'coming' and 'cumming' interchangeably(and in the process, giving wrong ideas to other people) will be the happiest day of my life :bab (59):

OOPS, I also used the word "World" and not "word". But please, don't cum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ver_amit
    Greater Noida is new city and as already said by one of our respected member that even Rome was not built in one day so GN will also have to take its own development curve. If some is really wish to have Delhi culture, MNC gentry, metro, big malls (with McDonalds etc) they should understand that once GN gets all this, the rates of flats and plots are going to be same as other already developed cities e.g. Delhi, ggn, Noida. The most important fact, if you really want it from day first, please pay 14+K/sqft for flats or pay 100K+/sqyd for plots, you get all this and no need to even drive through GN and feel the pain to write about it. There is nothing like free cheese in this world. You get what you pay for. What matters is that how deep your pocket is.

BTW, As far as good restaurants in GN matters , there are plenty of good ones, provided if you know the places which is same as anywhere else. Some are Yellow Chilli, Pind Balluchi, KFC, Domino, McDonalds, Pizza hut, Sparkle restro bar, Shahi Dawat, Chaska, Swagath, fillup, Nawabs, Yu Turn etc and Radisson Hotel for your 5 star taste buds, JP resorts and club for other great stuff.

So the problem is still same as I said in earlier threads that many people have no idea about GN and some time too big dreams to get Singapore/new york style at Greater-Noida per square feet rates at this moment.

GN has already all ingredients (best road infra, golf courses, F1 track, Expressways, structured residential areas, green belts/big parks etc) and if we talk about proposed things (metro, Jewar Airport, Night safari, Essel world amusement park-- all may take 10+ years) also shows some thing positive which is not bad with existing what GN has. GN is future city and would take its own time.... It depends on people who want to join it now or later just say that ohh I missed the train (same as many people say about Noida)

Good news: You have put it in words very well.
    Bad news: You really can't change the views. Either the people are so novice here or people have vested interests. No reason can help in either of the cases.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    Good news: You have put it in words very well.
    Bad news: You really can't change the views. Either the people are so novice here or people have vested interests. No reason can help in either of the cases.

Bilkool sahi kaha aap dono ne. One of my friend went to Shimla and commented, "Nothing there!!" I don't know what he expected in Shimla.

Interesting thing, for some unknown reasons, there are sesional 00-30 posts experienced people come here regularly to enlighten us that ... "GN is Jungle".

OK, agreed, GN is jungle but unable to find what great social cause motivates those kind souls to come here and enlighten junglee GN people.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    Bilkool sahi kaha aap dono ne. One of my friend went to Shimla and commented, "Nothing there!!" I don't know what he expected in Shimla.

Interesting thing, for some unknown reasons, there are sesional 00-30 posts experienced people come here regularly to enlighten us that ... "GN is Jungle".

OK, agreed, GN is jungle but unable to find what great social cause motivates those kind souls to come here and enlighten junglee GN people.

BTW, I would love to hear from all such people, who have found GN as a jungle, where do they live and if they can let us know about their super rich area, amenities available to them, size of their residences, pollution level, congestion level, standard of schools availed, social life, how much 5 star amenities do they use regularly(NO McDonalds burger plzz) etc so that we (Junglees of GN) can understand how "paradise" looks like and how good they are.
    I am sure they do have much more than golf courses, resort, Radission, swimming pools/clubs/super green area, F1 track, expressway, good resto-bars etc.

BTW, if they want to boast the property value then they are again welcome. Property in good areas of GN is also not very cheap as they think :).

As far as gentry is concerned, Dont worry, I know how good people live in so called great areas.. money cant change way of life.
    My 2 cents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ver_amit
    BTW, I would love to hear from all such people, who have found GN as a jungle, where do they live and if they can let us know about their super rich area, amenities available to them, size of their residences, pollution level, congestion level, standard of schools availed, social life, how much 5 star amenities do they use regularly(NO McDonalds burger plzz) etc so that we (Junglees of GN) can understand how "paradise" looks like and how good they are.
    I am sure they do have much more than golf courses, resort, Radission, swimming pools/clubs/super green area, F1 track, expressway, good resto-bars etc.

BTW, if they want to boast the property value then they are again welcome. Property in good areas of GN is also not very cheap as they think :).

As far as gentry is concerned, Dont worry, I know how good people live in so called great areas.. money cant change way of life.
    My 2 cents.

These people, who call GN jungle, are the people who live in areas where they don't get to any any greenery and have not moved out of their filthy areas and visited any beautiful natural place. That why they are not able to make out that huge rows of trees in GN are green belt instead of jungle.

these are the people who have not enjoyed good things of life like music,art, workout, movies or anything. they have lived in filthy areas and always equated every good thing to Money and appreciation. These people don't have the brains to reason and question. these people didn't have the brains to know that GN has some of the most expensive and VFM properties of NCR and have given fantastic appreciation and quality of life.

But then,,,,,life is not fair to many.

have been very rude but can't help.
    CommentQuote
  • What i have observed that a general question asked during RE purchase is whether the purchase is for investment or end use.

I now believe, that it should not be asked with an addition:

whether the purchase is for investment or end use. if for end use, is it for accommodation or for a dream life.

metro, near by chaat-pakodi thelas,shabby market could make for a good accommodation but not a dream home which is within reach.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update with the todays scenerio which is the best residential projects to invest in greater noida?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    plumeria, unitech flats near plumeria are in a state of distraught.. luks as if we r visiting sum given up civilisation with noone there and no internal roads to connect only empty tall buildings standing. and this is for projects which started 8 years back and its been atleast 2-3 years since they hav been completed.
    i have nothing against any place but as a neutral observer i am putting facts bec an investor thr might b writing gud driven by emotions.

this is just for people who r thinking to invest there.
    go and visit the place with an open mind, look at the money thats being demanded and take a wise decision, instead of putting ur hard earned money and regretting later

yup..this was exactly how Dwarka (Pappankalan) was in 2001..no road, only one-way..errie silence...much much worse than how GN is today...and that place was under construction since late 80's..In '01, no electricity..folks had leased a generator ,max 5 families used to live in one aptment..
    CommentQuote
  • hello evry1 ..m new to this forum ...can any1 suggest me any good option for investment in g.noida.in a budget of around 80 lcs..investment period is 3-4 yrs...thnx in advance...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishtyagi85
    hello evry1 ..m new to this forum ...can any1 suggest me any good option for investment in g.noida.in a budget of around 80 lcs..investment period is 3-4 yrs...thnx in advance...

with a budget of 80 lakhs i dont think u need to ask in forums for a property in greater noida. simply goto greater noida meet any broker and he will be glued to u 24x7 untill u invest there.. that is, if u REALLY want to invest 80 lakhs there
    CommentQuote
  • u can get 200 m plot around 70 L swarn nagri
    swarn nagri is best gov sector and very near to pari chock also
    CommentQuote