Any comments on investing in greater noida versus indirapuram?,investing for both staying there and making money in future.
Read more
78 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    with a budget of 80 lakhs i dont think u need to ask in forums for a property in greater noida. simply goto greater noida meet any broker and he will be glued to u 24x7 untill u invest there.. that is, if u REALLY want to invest 80 lakhs there

Would you mind to share the reason of so much negativity about GN? How big the loss was and in which property?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey ver_amit,
    Don't worry about Ruchika---My close family relative has invested 75 Lakh in Ansals's Golf link-I lot ..(before Pari chowk) as long long term play. They were looking for something in expressway but couldn't find something worthwhile, hence ansal option.
    Another NRI friend I know is planning to invest 80L in Swarn Nagari ..(and finding extreme difficulty in getting a good plot of good size in good location over there)
    Both of them are primarily commuting to Noida, hence it makes sense to them.
    I have personally seen standard of people living in these GN societies..none of them are of MIG crowd as Zohaib keeps saying. (Eldeco Green Meadows, Parsavnath, Silver City, ATS etc.etc.). They are either retd. senior govt officials or working couple based in GN/Noida. Daily shopping GN is sufficient and it makes good outing to go to Sector 18 Noida on weekend for furniture buying/clothes/household items etc.etc. Would one want a Karol Bagh/Lajpat Nagar Mkt. on their door step?
    Oh yes, every one has two cars at min. so transport is not an issue. Obviously, if these criteria don't fulfill, pl. stay away from GN.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ncrinvestor
    Hey ver_amit,
    Don't worry about Ruchika---My close family relative has invested 75 Lakh in Ansals's Golf link-I lot ..(before Pari chowk) as long long term play. They were looking for something in expressway but couldn't find something worthwhile, hence ansal option.
    Another NRI friend I know is planning to invest 80L in Swarn Nagari ..(and finding extreme difficulty in getting a good plot of good size in good location over there)
    Both of them are primarily commuting to Noida, hence it makes sense to them.
    I have personally seen standard of people living in these GN societies..none of them are of MIG crowd as Zohaib keeps saying. (Eldeco Green Meadows, Parsavnath, Silver City, ATS etc.etc.). They are either retd. senior govt officials or working couple based in GN/Noida. Daily shopping GN is sufficient and it makes good outing to go to Sector 18 Noida on weekend for furniture buying/clothes/household items etc.etc. Would one want a Karol Bagh/Lajpat Nagar Mkt. on their door step?
    Oh yes, every one has two cars at min. so transport is not an issue. Obviously, if these criteria don't fulfill, pl. stay away from GN.

Thanks for all info. I have also few properties in GN and I have decent idea about GN and still looking to invest in more but thanks for providing correct and good info.
    I read Ruchika's many posts and felt that she is always in so hurry and so eager to spread the negativity about this region that I couldn't stop my self thinking about the reason. why one would do so? Only reason which I could think of that A BIG LOSS so requested to share her own experience.
    Ruhcika, any reply will be great to enlighten IREF junta who find GN still good place to stay and invest :).
    CommentQuote