Collapse

Greater Noida for investing/staying

Last updated: March 12 2012
92 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Greater Noida for investing/staying

What i have observed that a general question asked during RE purchase is whether the purchase is for investment or end use.

I now believe, that it should not be asked with an addition:

whether the purchase is for investment or end use. if for end use, is it for accommodation or for a dream life.

metro, near by chaat-pakodi thelas,shabby market could make for a good accommodation but not a dream home which is within reach.

Comment

Any update with the todays scenerio which is the best residential projects to invest in greater noida?

Comment

Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
        plumeria, unitech flats near plumeria are in a state of distraught.. luks as if we r visiting sum given up civilisation with noone there and no internal roads to connect only empty tall buildings standing. and this is for projects which started 8 years back and its been atleast 2-3 years since they hav been completed.
        i have nothing against any place but as a neutral observer i am putting facts bec an investor thr might b writing gud driven by emotions.

this is just for people who r thinking to invest there.
        go and visit the place with an open mind, look at the money thats being demanded and take a wise decision, instead of putting ur hard earned money and regretting later
        yup..this was exactly how Dwarka (Pappankalan) was in 2001..no road, only one-way..errie silence...much much worse than how GN is today...and that place was under construction since late 80's..In '01, no electricity..folks had leased a generator ,max 5 families used to live in one aptment..

Comment

hello evry1 ..m new to this forum ...can any1 suggest me any good option for investment in g.noida.in a budget of around 80 lcs..investment period is 3-4 yrs...thnx in advance...

Comment

Originally posted by ashishtyagi85 View Post
            hello evry1 ..m new to this forum ...can any1 suggest me any good option for investment in g.noida.in a budget of around 80 lcs..investment period is 3-4 yrs...thnx in advance...
            with a budget of 80 lakhs i dont think u need to ask in forums for a property in greater noida. simply goto greater noida meet any broker and he will be glued to u 24x7 untill u invest there.. that is, if u REALLY want to invest 80 lakhs there

Comment

u can get 200 m plot around 70 L swarn nagri
              swarn nagri is best gov sector and very near to pari chock also

Comment

Originally posted by ruchika1 View Post
                with a budget of 80 lakhs i dont think u need to ask in forums for a property in greater noida. simply goto greater noida meet any broker and he will be glued to u 24x7 untill u invest there.. that is, if u REALLY want to invest 80 lakhs there
                Would you mind to share the reason of so much negativity about GN? How big the loss was and in which property?

Comment

Hey ver_amit,
                  Don't worry about Ruchika---My close family relative has invested 75 Lakh in Ansals's Golf link-I lot ..(before Pari chowk) as long long term play. They were looking for something in expressway but couldn't find something worthwhile, hence ansal option.
                  Another NRI friend I know is planning to invest 80L in Swarn Nagari ..(and finding extreme difficulty in getting a good plot of good size in good location over there)
                  Both of them are primarily commuting to Noida, hence it makes sense to them.
                  I have personally seen standard of people living in these GN societies..none of them are of MIG crowd as Zohaib keeps saying. (Eldeco Green Meadows, Parsavnath, Silver City, ATS etc.etc.). They are either retd. senior govt officials or working couple based in GN/Noida. Daily shopping GN is sufficient and it makes good outing to go to Sector 18 Noida on weekend for furniture buying/clothes/household items etc.etc. Would one want a Karol Bagh/Lajpat Nagar Mkt. on their door step?
                  Oh yes, every one has two cars at min. so transport is not an issue. Obviously, if these criteria don't fulfill, pl. stay away from GN.

Comment

Originally posted by ncrinvestor View Post
                    Hey ver_amit,
                    Don't worry about Ruchika---My close family relative has invested 75 Lakh in Ansals's Golf link-I lot ..(before Pari chowk) as long long term play. They were looking for something in expressway but couldn't find something worthwhile, hence ansal option.
                    Another NRI friend I know is planning to invest 80L in Swarn Nagari ..(and finding extreme difficulty in getting a good plot of good size in good location over there)
                    Both of them are primarily commuting to Noida, hence it makes sense to them.
                    I have personally seen standard of people living in these GN societies..none of them are of MIG crowd as Zohaib keeps saying. (Eldeco Green Meadows, Parsavnath, Silver City, ATS etc.etc.). They are either retd. senior govt officials or working couple based in GN/Noida. Daily shopping GN is sufficient and it makes good outing to go to Sector 18 Noida on weekend for furniture buying/clothes/household items etc.etc. Would one want a Karol Bagh/Lajpat Nagar Mkt. on their door step?
                    Oh yes, every one has two cars at min. so transport is not an issue. Obviously, if these criteria don't fulfill, pl. stay away from GN.
                    Thanks for all info. I have also few properties in GN and I have decent idea about GN and still looking to invest in more but thanks for providing correct and good info.
                    I read Ruchika's many posts and felt that she is always in so hurry and so eager to spread the negativity about this region that I couldn't stop my self thinking about the reason. why one would do so? Only reason which I could think of that A BIG LOSS so requested to share her own experience.
                    Ruhcika, any reply will be great to enlighten IREF junta who find GN still good place to stay and invest .
                    Last edited March 12 2012, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X