Collapse

Unitech Horizon RTM Greater Noida

Last updated: June 14 2016
410 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Unitech Horizon RTM Greater Noida

I will give an honest review in few days, currently it is taking some time to settle down.

Comment

Horizon Vs Horizon

Horizon Vs Horizon.....

Great view......
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by suresh2708 View Post
        Horizon Vs Horizon.....

Great view......
        Awesome
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by suresh2708 View Post
          hi priyadarshi....and everyone ..at Horizon....
          walk into my house anytime....T5 - 601...we can discuss....and I can offer few beers....
          suresh
          Suresh Sir, As discussed in person with you again I am telling you that Your post really helped me to Zero my thoughts on Habitat.
          And I am loving it

Comment

Originally posted by dslathia1 View Post
            Suresh Sir, As discussed in person with you again I am telling you that Your post really helped me to Zero my thoughts on Habitat.
            And I am loving it
            At what price did you get in habitat?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

congrats.....I believe if my words / advices help some one...then the god will ensure help and support for my family.....
              someone somewhere is watching/safeguarding my family.....
              all the best...enjoy ur stay at Habitat...

Originally posted by dslathia1 View Post
              And I am loving it

Comment

New to this GN forum.. Horizon caught my eye when one of my colleague mentioned that she had bought in this unitech project for self use. She bought it for 51 L in T-21/22 and will be RTM by April-14. The size is 1740. Is this a good deal, if so then this has tempted me to buy in Horizon. How many families already moved in? What is plot size? How may tower? how is living ambiance? guys, pl. respond. Tx

Comment

Originally posted by akumarggn View Post
                  New to this GN forum.. Horizon caught my eye when one of my colleague mentioned that she had bought in this unitech project for self use. She bought it for 51 L in T-21/22 and will be RTM by April-14. The size is 1740. Is this a good deal, if so then this has tempted me to buy in Horizon. How many families already moved in? What is plot size? How may tower? how is living ambiance? guys, pl. respond. Tx
                  The current situation does not suggest that the two under construction towers will be delivered anytime soon. There has been no construction progress that I have noticed in the past one year. Residents could update you better but it seems highly unlikely that the towers will be delivered by arpril-14. The other towers have decent occupancy and the society itself is a good place to live.

Comment

Originally posted by akumarggn View Post
                    Hi, If you are really interested then I would suggest that you plan a trip to visit. I am sure the experience you will get in personal visit will any day be better then the opinions you will get get on the net. Trust it will be worth it. For the layout and stuff, I can help you when you are here.

Also as mentioned above, the under construction towers are a bit tricky to buy as the work is very slow but the way this society is getting occupied, the pace of should pick up soon but thats just my thought.

Comment

Yes Ocupancy level has increased in Unitech Horizon as well as in Plumeria Garden .
                      Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X