hi, can anyone please tell me what exactly is the scenerio in real estate market in greater noida currently. i am more keen on looking at residential prices for investing.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Current market price in Swarna Nagri

I haven't got any reply to my earlier post. let me be very precise; can anyone please tell me what are the rates per sq meter in Swarna Nagri?
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech Capella - Uniworld

Dear Realtyrider

thanks for the synopsis - am thinking of investing in the unitech uniworld capella project - any views will be greatly appreciated. Indian Reality news article from 26th May mentions price coreections around Manesa and Greater Noida - what are yourviews?
    CommentQuote
  • Good investment

Hi,
    You can make an investment in Capella. You are right that there might be a price correction, so let me tell you there is already a price correction. If you are expecting that the prices (on face value) will come down then I think it will not happen. The builders will never do that, more than 80% flats bought in greater noida are bought by investors and no builder will ever ditch its investors, so they have found a new way out. They are now coming up with attractive finance schemes. Like currently Unitech has a scheme in cooperation with HDFC where in you just need to pay 10% upfront from your pocket and rest of the finance shall be provided by HDFC and you get an EMI waiver for 30 months. So if you look at it you are getting disocunt, and if you can pay upfront the complete amount they will provide you good discount, around 13~15%.
    Another point is that unitech is charging a higher price than other builders, at first glance it looks like they are charging a premium for the brand value but if you look deeper I have a few points which are worth thinking:
    1. Uniworld city is a very premium project and most probably going to be the second best after JP Greens in Greater Noida.
    2. They are providing you premium finish in your flat. Plastic paint, fully furnished kitchen with all equipments, italian flooring etc.

So I feel its a good investment.
    CommentQuote