What is the status of FNG expressway?

:bab (3):
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pppppp

Its already operational, don't you know? where do you live?
    CommentQuote
  • FNG expressway has changed its status from 'complicated' to 'scrapped'.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pppppp

"F" part scrapped... NG work still on..
    CommentQuote
  • Just now I drove my Skoda from GGN to Gaziabad on FNG ... and took some picture too .. see here

:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Gharondabhai, suna hai Maruti, Hyundai ye sab toh allowed bhi nahi hain FNG pe?
    CommentQuote
  • Jokes apart...haryana is not building FNG

UP will buid part of it and use as Sector Road

The Bridge between UP and Haryana which was suppose to be build on it will not be built

(There are Bridges in Yamuna which was suppose to be built in 1980's but did not get done due to noncorportaion of UP and Haryana ,Dist. Yamuna Nagar has several such cases)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashii2
    Jokes apart...haryana is not building FNG

UP will buid part of it and use as Sector Road

The Bridge between UP and Haryana which was suppose to be build on it will not be built

(There are Bridges in Yamuna which was suppose to be built in 1980's but did not get done due to noncorportaion of UP and Haryana ,Dist. Yamuna Nagar has several such cases)

:bab (59): any idea from which place to which place its being developed? and is the work started? i only see express way connecting to Greater noida from noida....anyu chance this would connect to Delhi / Gurgaon. And any news link to confirm it????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Thor_samir
    Gharondabhai, suna hai Maruti, Hyundai ye sab toh allowed bhi nahi hain FNG pe?

sameer :bab (5): Aur ye bhi suna hai ki seedhe chalna mana hai....walk like camel in chess ! lols
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    Just now I drove my Skoda from GGN to Gaziabad on FNG ... and took some picture too .. see here

:bab (3): Were you sure that it was skoda....or ghoda? Happy dreams:bab (63):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Thor_samir
    Gharondabhai, suna hai Maruti, Hyundai ye sab toh allowed bhi nahi hain FNG pe?

Wohi toh!!

Isi liye mujhe Skoda udhar leni padi mere NP wale doost se ..) ... I had a little issue though as my Maruti was not allowed there in NP too!! But, finally managed to go to NP, thanks to the great VOLVO service there.

CommentQuote
  • Roflcopter! :d :d
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by crookie
    Dont mislead people by spreading wrong news ,
    Even the work has not started yet officialy. I think no big development is coming in for this region . Rajnagar extention. And whole ghaziabad is much better than this

hehehe

you are new that's why talking like that. guys know what I mean.

who is talking ghaziabad? by the way
    whole GHZ is better than what?

CommentQuote
    people here are doing more of fun rather than giving correct info ..

don't mind you look old or banned member in new avatar:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
    what ??? Really some members here are always in mood to personal attack .jo sochna hai sochte rho agar koi problem hai toh tumhe site owner ko contact karna chahiye .

what's personal attack in this? sorry if you think so . I have no problem with you rather I'm enjoying.
    CommentQuote