Faridabaad Vs Greater Noida

Last updated: May 22 2012
17 | Posts
3652 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faridabaad Vs Greater Noida

I am starting this thread to understand which of two is a better buy.

I am Software Professional so my workplace can change from Noida to Gurgaon and some of my friends suggest me for Faridabad as GGN prices are Sky High and there is Water/Electricity issue too.

I have visited Geater Noida and like a few options there but distance is a big issue for there also, if I buy a flat there I will be stuck with companies of Noida only.

is Faridabad a better city that Gr Noida or not, Can someone living there tell me about it I am not very familar to faridabad and also haven't been there much.

Also Please suggest I have to live there (say in next 3-4 Months), which are the good ready to move in Societies there.

Thanks
    Rathore

Re : Faridabaad Vs Greater Noida

Greater noida is best for those who are working only on Expressway and Greater Noida. Not for those who work elsewhere.
    If you work in GGN and can't afford GGN, Neharpar could be the best option for you.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by srkrathore View Post
      I am starting this thread to understand which of two is a better buy.

I am Software Professional so my workplace can change from Noida to Gurgaon and some of my friends suggest me for Faridabad as GGN prices are Sky High and there is Water/Electricity issue too.

I have visited Geater Noida and like a few options there but distance is a big issue for there also, if I buy a flat there I will be stuck with companies of Noida only.

is Faridabad a better city that Gr Noida or not, Can someone living there tell me about it I am not very familar to faridabad and also haven't been there much.

Also Please suggest I have to live there (say in next 3-4 Months), which are the good ready to move in Societies there.

Thanks
      Rathore
      Greater Noida is definitely much better than Faridabad as far as planning/infrastructure is concerned..

Comment

Originally posted by search12 View Post
        Greater Noida is definitely much better than Faridabad as far as planning/infrastructure is concerned..
        That goes without saying.........Its well known fact,
        Thanks

Comment

It is the most well planed and green city of northan india. Even far better than chandigarh. Only problem is its connectivity which will not be a big problem in comming days.
          NO RISK NO GAIN

Comment

Originally posted by search12 View Post
            greater noida is definitely much better than faridabad as far as planning/infrastructure is concerned..

greater faridabad is improving very fast. Yes it will take another 3 years.

Here no one is doing fighting or stopping project like happening in up.

Mayawati start project then akhilesh stop

akhilesh start project then mayawati stop.

Best option move out from up and invest in haryana.

Comment

I am an owner in Naharpar and to me Grass is greener on the other side.

Frankly, for someone working in Gurgaon, Naharpar is not feasible but the other side of Faridabad is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pradyot1315sqf View Post
                It is the most well planed and green city of northan india. Even far better than chandigarh. Only problem is its connectivity which will not be a big problem in comming days.

Eghh!!! Have u really been to chandigarh and have sen the ambiance there?

Its uncomparable to any other Indian city by far in any factor..... Be it Prosperity/Infra/Quality of people/ Culture etc. Absoultely no comparison

Comment

Originally posted by jeetcp View Post
                  I am an owner in Naharpar and to me Grass is greener on the other side.

Frankly, for someone working in Gurgaon, Naharpar is not feasible but the other side of Faridabad is.
                  This is probably the same pinion that I had when I visited neharpar.Moreover neharpar cannot offer a quality life style and to travel to gurgaon you have to go through some dirty village areas and main faridad's crowdy sectors

Comment

Originally posted by Karrish View Post
                    greater faridabad is improving very fast. Yes it will take another 3 years.

Here no one is doing fighting or stopping project like happening in up.

Mayawati start project then akhilesh stop

akhilesh start project then mayawati stop.

Best option move out from up and invest in haryana.

According to me its overpriced. A 3 BHK floor should not cost more than 30 lakhs all incl.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X