I want to book a new 3 BHK and the project I've seen and intrests me is purvanchal royal city and shubhkamna livia. as we all know purvanchal is a very well known builder and delivery a very good quality product as I am not sure about the shubhkamna about their past work quality.

does any one know any project done by this project.

and which builder should i go their location is same not much difference plus shubhkamna liva is already in launch where as purvanchal is waiting for NCR Plan approval and they would only open the booking after the NCR Master plan is approved whereas shubhkamna have already started their book and don't have the approval.

plus got a brochure of Livia they seems to be claiming project done in noida look at this ::Shubhkamna-Advert::

does any one know the quality work of these project.

Pls shed some light..
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • dude I am also looking for the same location 3BHK flat. Have you got an update on your queries raised.
    CommentQuote
  • Well I've not got any update from this forum but i made some effort to find out. Livia is already launched at the price of 2300 (current price) but purvanchal has not yet launched as they are waiting for something and price would start from 2800 and size start 1600 for 3BHK. I am just still not sure why purvanchal price is so high as in past we have seen their price under 2000 at pre-launch
    CommentQuote
  • Hi i also visited the area the last weekend but however found Livia to be very densely populated, not sure abt purvanchal as well but the plot area of the purvanchal seems bigger as far as i remember.I have also heard that the prices of purvanchal will be 2700-2800.Do you visited Nimbus there?
    CommentQuote
  • yes i did but since nimbus has already completed one project their price for 2nd phase are gone up . I would think price should be this high even if you have done one project. so its a no for me.
    CommentQuote
  • SO Ankit you planning to wait for purvanchal ???
    CommentQuote
  • well I would go for livia or Casa grande 2 as they are offering me a very very good group deal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitkverma
    well I would go for livia or Casa grande 2 as they are offering me a very very good group deal

ankit can you provide the details , may be i can pitch in too... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HimsMaverick
    ankit can you provide the details , may be i can pitch in too... :)

you can PM me
    CommentQuote
  • can u please provide some details as I m also interested...
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote