What are your views of Greater Noida with current market scenarios like NE issue, Infaltion, Price hike, Petrol price hike, corruption at all level. Will GN, will be able to capture pace of Noida in near future say 3-4 years.

My View.. No good hope for GN and it will not be able to capture Noida. It will always remain Noida's little dark brother.
Read more
98 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mr.Avishnoi....kindly visit the expressway First

Look around it....Its Noida expressway Not NH24 or NH2 or NH8 ....which People in Delhi have got so used to...that they think every highway is like them

The ONLY way this Expressway will have Traffic issues is IF IT BECOMES TOLLED

Other than that....No problem what so ever

And yes...Service lanes and sector roads next to this expressway if not attended to can be a Big problem for upcoming residentials and commercials....but their bad state has NO EFFECT on Expressway at all.

Kaha na...When I drove on it first time 10 years back...and when i drive Now....the only difference is..that its Not deserted anymore...its more lively....and i can easily drive at 100 kph...full comfort

not to forget....there is enough land left next to the entire stretch to expand another lane easily....

The problem of Traffic at shahra drain will alos be resolved in 12-14 months max...
    CommentQuote
  • Yes...Sale of Flats in Main Greater Noida will take a Hit when Noida extn matter will be resolved...

Infact sale of Flats in Noida and Ghaziabad in MIG segment will also take a Hit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Mr.Avishnoi....kindly visit the expressway First

Look around it....Its Noida expressway Not NH24 or NH2 or NH8 ....which People in Delhi have got so used to...that they think every highway is like them

The ONLY way this Expressway will have Traffic issues is IF IT BECOMES TOLLED

Other than that....No problem what so ever

And yes...Service lanes and sector roads next to this expressway if not attended to can be a Big problem for upcoming residentials and commercials....but their bad state has NO EFFECT on Expressway at all.

Kaha na...When I drove on it first time 10 years back...and when i drive Now....the only difference is..that its Not deserted anymore...its more lively....and i can easily drive at 100 kph...full comfort

not to forget....there is enough land left next to the entire stretch to expand another lane easily....

The problem of Traffic at shahra drain will alos be resolved in 12-14 months max...

Mr. zohaib2012, i have visited Noida Express way many times.. but again i will travel and will try to understand more what you are saying is correct.
    CommentQuote
  • Notice the most important feature:

The existing expressway san STILL be increased by another lane

Even the Building considered ON EXPRESSWAY is well 80-100 mtrs away from the boundry As

edge of expressway -- Green belt--service lane -- Green belt-- 4 lane (with divider) sector road -- Boundry of Building

Thats why even Unitech SEZ and advnat SEZ coming up are spoiling the sector roads....(not the service lane ) and impossible to spoil expressway...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Avishnoi
    Mr. zohaib2012, i have visited Noida Express way many times.. but again i will travel and will try to understand more what you are saying is correct.

Koi jarurat nahi hai....baat maan lo..e-way is perfectly alright and if the bridge over drain is made..there wont be any.
    CommentQuote
  • 1. Bridge over drain

2. removing Cuts near nagarjuna appts (delhi border) and sector 15A

These 2 will ensure smooth drives
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    Koi jarurat nahi hai....baat maan lo..e-way is perfectly alright and if the bridge over drain is made..there wont be any.

Dont worry i am not going on e-way to check out Jai_singh bhai.;)
    CommentQuote
    Notice the most important feature:

The existing expressway san STILL be increased by another lane

Even the Building considered ON EXPRESSWAY is well 80-100 mtrs away from the boundry As

edge of expressway -- Green belt--service lane -- Green belt-- 4 lane (with divider) sector road -- Boundry of Building

Thats why even Unitech SEZ and advnat SEZ coming up are spoiling the sector roads....(not the service lane ) and impossible to spoil expressway...

For all this great development you should say BMW jindabad:)
    CommentQuote
  • Greater Noida in 2020

In 5 years, what changes you see in gentry, city infrastructure and in connectivity both via road or metro ?

Will it be a better place to live for its residents ?

My personal opinion is nothing has changed much in main Greater NOIDA in past 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manishkalra
    In 5 years, what changes you see in gentry, city infrastructure and in connectivity both via road or metro ?

Will it be a better place to live for its residents ?

My personal opinion is nothing has changed much in main Greater NOIDA in past 5 years.

1. Gentry....Nothing much will change...as there is absolutely no interest from MNCs and
    Corporates. Yes in next 10 years....when Chi phi, zeta, sector 150 will have 80-90% occupancy (hopefully) then i see some improvement...and by imprvement i mean VISIBLE improvement.

2. City Infrastructure...Will see LOAD..Noida expressway is all set to see heavy traffic...expect average speeds in range of 60-70 kmph....Lot of Jam towards mahamaya
    130 mtr road which is a Joke...will be clogged towards noida extension side...as its poorly planned.

The internal sector roads of Gnoida shall remain Much better than Main Noida internal sector roads..which are a nightmare

On the whole...the Infra will NOT Improve...But the Laid Infra WILL BE TESTED properly and i expect it to be much better than Main Noida

I expect the U.P police and U.P authorities to screw up a lot in management of all this

3. Facilties.....Untill unless Gentry improves donot expect Facilties like Noida or even Gzb.....Maybe 2-3 mall will more opne...but their footfalls and occupacny will be a question mark....Hospitals...Nothing great...School...Nothing Great.....Overall....I expect it to impve in right direction after 10 year...not in next 5

4. In a Nutshell....I see it LAGGING Behing Noida extension and Gzb in terms of Urbanisation and facilties / Gentry in the next 5 years.
    In next 10 years...it will be what Noida was in Late 90s

Even if the "Proposed Metro" becomes a reality...it will Give Maximum benefit to Noida expressway , Noida 7X and sector of Noida extn near 7X (via new bridge)

MY BIGGEST HOPE FOR GREATER NOIDA IS FROM THE FOLLOWING::::

1. Hindon Bridge planned and initial work started between Surajpur side and Sector 144. It will Bring Sector 144 (noidas biggest SEZ hub) to within 10 kms from Sector Alpha , beta, etc

2. Flats in Sector Chi Phi, Zeta and Sector 150. Sector 150 will be biggest contributor to Commercial development of Gnoida (of NCR standards).
    Plot sectors of Gnoida are totally dominated by locals..and I dont expect them to go away...they will continue to ruin the gentry of plot sector

Its thee Flats which will bring in the much needed URBAN class IN BIG NUMBERS

3. Industrial and Office development in Yamuna expressway......will have a positive impact on Job sectors Hopefully...IF AUTHORITY CONTINUES Giving land DIRECTLY to companies ...which they have STOPPED COMPLETELY in Gnoida...and ruined the commercial development....But in Yamuna expressway..they are giving at least a few plots direct to industries

All this will take 10 years approx..if no hiccups
    CommentQuote
    1. Gentry....Nothing much will change...as there is absolutely no interest from MNCs and
    Corporates. Yes in next 10 years....when Chi phi, zeta, sector 150 will have 80-90% occupancy (hopefully) then i see some improvement...and by imprvement i mean VISIBLE improvement.

2. City Infrastructure...Will see LOAD..Noida expressway is all set to see heavy traffic...expect average speeds in range of 60-70 kmph....Lot of Jam towards mahamaya
    130 mtr road which is a Joke...will be clogged towards noida extension side...as its poorly planned.

The internal sector roads of Gnoida shall remain Much better than Main Noida internal sector roads..which are a nightmare

On the whole...the Infra will NOT Improve...But the Laid Infra WILL BE TESTED properly and i expect it to be much better than Main Noida

I expect the U.P police and U.P authorities to screw up a lot in management of all this

3. Facilties.....Untill unless Gentry improves donot expect Facilties like Noida or even Gzb.....Maybe 2-3 mall will more opne...but their footfalls and occupacny will be a question mark....Hospitals...Nothing great...School...Nothing Great.....Overall....I expect it to impve in right direction after 10 year...not in next 5

4. In a Nutshell....I see it LAGGING Behing Noida extension and Gzb in terms of Urbanisation and facilties / Gentry in the next 5 years.
    In next 10 years...it will be what Noida was in Late 90s

Even if the "Proposed Metro" becomes a reality...it will Give Maximum benefit to Noida expressway , Noida 7X and sector of Noida extn near 7X (via new bridge)

MY BIGGEST HOPE FOR GREATER NOIDA IS FROM THE FOLLOWING::::

1. Hindon Bridge planned and initial work started between Surajpur side and Sector 144. It will Bring Sector 144 (noidas biggest SEZ hub) to within 10 kms from Sector Alpha , beta, etc

2. Flats in Sector Chi Phi, Zeta and Sector 150. Sector 150 will be biggest contributor to Commercial development of Gnoida (of NCR standards).
    Plot sectors of Gnoida are totally dominated by locals..and I dont expect them to go away...they will continue to ruin the gentry of plot sector

Its thee Flats which will bring in the much needed URBAN class IN BIG NUMBERS

3. Industrial and Office development in Yamuna expressway......will have a positive impact on Job sectors Hopefully...IF AUTHORITY CONTINUES Giving land DIRECTLY to companies ...which they have STOPPED COMPLETELY in Gnoida...and ruined the commercial development....But in Yamuna expressway..they are giving at least a few plots direct to industries

All this will take 10 years approx..if no hiccups

In support of Zohaib:

Here's Why Amazon And Flipkart Don't Deliver In Noida

Gentrification will happen, but it will take some time. As of now, Noida is behind Delhi and Gurgaon in this respect.

Regards,
    S
    CommentQuote
  • Who said amazon doesn't deliver in noida?just 2 days back I bought from amazon and they delivered by blue dart in noida .
    CommentQuote
  • I often get things from Amazon. I live in greater noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Flipkart and Amazon both deliver in GN.
    They do not deliver in areas as Najafgarh,Narela and many areas in outer Delhi owing to high crime rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Delivery in Noida

Originally Posted by andy4u35
    Who said amazon doesn't deliver in noida?just 2 days back I bought from amazon and they delivered by blue dart in noida .

Mate,

Was your item priced above Rs. 10,000?

Here's another one for your information, it appears big ticket items are not delivered (in this case big ticket could be as low as Rs. 5,000 or 10,000)

An Amazon India Employee Says They Don't Deliver In Noida Because It Has The Highest Fraud Cases

Regards,
    S
    CommentQuote