Last updated: October 4 2012
6 | Posts
1613 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supert Tech CZAR Suites

Hi,
    Does any one know the status of CZAR suites Arthur-2 apartement possession. Also please let me know the current bsp price of the same.

Re : Supert Tech CZAR Suites

uska pata nai...i hav booking for nicolas 2, website says possesion in june 2013, i will get in dec 2013.

Comment

I'm looking for a flat in nicolas. can you please tell at what bsp you booked and what are other charges?

Comment

also went there to see czar suites.Well,the flats are gud but it is a completely isolated area with min vehicular traffic.Not suitable for end use right now.

Comment

I am about to book a unit in Nicholas 1 in a day or two. While I agree with some people here that the area is an isolated one and may not be inhabited for another year or so. But then, check your budget and look at the long-term scenario plus the 'small base effect' that will kick in 4-5 years down the line.

Comment

Booked bsp for Czar

Originally posted by deepti1 View Post
            I'm looking for a flat in nicolas. can you please tell at what bsp you booked and what are other charges?

I booked at 1930 Rs Per sq ft 3 mnths bck....website pricing was 2330 in Downpayment plan

Comment

Hi Friends, I have a booking in Arthur 2 CZAR SUITES which I did in 2008. The price which I have booked at that time is almost the same now. Do you feel it is good to hold this flat (1790 Sqft) Or should I sell it at loss.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X