Two months back Jaypee group launched moon court apartments. I had booked one apartment. Later after one month company gave the suzuki car for people booking the flats. This car cost around 8 lakhs. By doing so jaypee gave the discount for new purchasers while earlier buyers didnt got anything.

By doing so company reduced their property prices in very short time i.e month or so thus bringing disadvantage to me.

Can somebody tell me how convince Jaypee that similiar facility shall be given to me also.
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Jaypee

hiii there.....

Can you tell me more about the moon court and Jaypee group
    CommentQuote
  • Moon Court - No progress

I had booked the flat last year and jaypee said that they will start construction in three months but till now nothing has happened at site.
    No commiotment by Jaypee when they will start. I think they cannot complete the project in time. Perhaps they have not got enough bookings to start the project or else they have to reduce the price.
    CommentQuote
  • i thinki ur right..today i spoke to one of their associates and hes offering me a 3 BHK for 90 lacs...he also said u can just pay 15 percent n rest banks r goona fund it ..ur EMI starts after 36 months once ur project is completed, He also said u will get nearly 2 lac as rentals there...
    CommentQuote
  • Rental

How can u get this high rent in greater noida. Do you know the name of sales person who said so.
    Have Jaypee given in writing to you that project will be completed in 36 months.
    Be careful with Jaypee. Their sales guys only talk but never gives anything in writing. Later you have no record.
    Do u think with present situation they can sell flats at 90 lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishiruskin
    He also said u will get nearly 2 lac as rentals there...

That is outright fraud! Stay away from that person/associate/broker if you want to save your hard earned money.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for ur reply amit....for the past few days i have been researching lot of properties as i m looking forward to invest....Well i have been tracking newspapers consistently and found investor clinic add in bulk...so decided to have a meeting with them...

In meeting i was made to speak with the director...he first asked me whats my budget n requirement n straight away targeted Unitech Unimhomes...his comments... this is a lifetime oppurtunity to invest in as unitech wants to make a comeback in the real estate market.(coz of their low prices it has never happened before n unitech will never do this again)....i didnt show much of interest then he shifted the whole conversation towards Jaypee Wish town Klassic and AMR Kessel Vallry-i........

I was made to see the sites immediately accompany by one of their executives....

I would like to highlight the points which the IC guys told me.....

Firstly they said IC(investors clinic) is not any broker...they have a dedicated team which studies all the minute details of the builders operating in noida...and they do not sell all projects in noida but only those which have potential......

They said Jaypee is the biggest group operating in noida n greater noida as they r the DLF of gurgaon...

they said Jaypee has got land from the govt worth Rs 3300 crores absolutely free and in return they r making taj/yamuna expressway for the govt.....

also they said tht they played a major role in selling AMAN and it just took them 3 days to sell of the whole project...

During my site visit i was made to c JAypee greens...On the very first look i like it and then they kept on saying all the good things about Jaypee...

Now what he said abt Klassic was its right in front of ATS greens and the property prices there r 6000 rs psf....he said its a sure shot win win investment....after 3 yrs that is at the time of possession ur property prices will be doubled.....they r offering me Simplex apartments and on asking whats the USP of simplex...he said its very near to commercial and world class business offices like the one in dubai and close to 5 star hotel which jaypee will build on their own and all of these will be a part of the WISH town Klassic...on asking when will everything be completed he said once residential will be built then only co will come out with the commercial....

This whole township is about 1100 acres and he said jaypee will develop these in phases...but still i didn’t get the clear picture when the whole township will be developed....Klassic is just a part of wish town and tht too just 40 acres....n i think its about a year since klassic is been launched dunno when other things will be launched and when the whole township will be developed may be 15 yrs i think....

Also he kept on forcing me to book it asap ...decide in just 3 days showed his cell tht they r left out with very less inventory...this will be the best property of NCR n bla bla bla...then he said come with cheque book next time or dnt come coz thers scarcity of apartments....

then he talked abt the subvention scheme....hes saying klassic is been funded by banks and on receiving 15 percent from me banks will fund rest 85 percent in rest 3 yrs and my emi will start after 24 months....

If Jaypee is such a renowned group then why such schemes..dont really understand tht...

On my second visit to Jaypee greens saw the site where moon court will come...nothing is been done yet...co executive said tht we clearly mentioned that the construction starts in august this year and we have a penalty clause if we delay the project...he said we start the construction only when the project is 60 percent sold...for moon court he said its 65 percent sold out so v r now strtng construction soon n then by the time i was leaving he said sir hurry up with ur descision as v r left out with very few flats.....also he was offering me 15 percent dis on the price of 5400 for down payment...for CLP he told we can offer you a tht portion of dis which we give to the brokers in form of commission....

The only reason for me choosing the IC was coz these guys r the underwriters and they have underwrite 2 towers that is B3 and B6 in Klassic....

But i still believe thers something fishy with Jaypee and its really not the right time to invest...any broker u go they have a reason to fool around people (just by UPA coming in and stock market going to a certain level dosent mean its bullish again)....but they keep on chanting tht its the right time to invest...market has bottom out ...corrections r done n bla bla...

this forum is definitely very educative and i m proud to be a member of it...

I want all you people to share ur experiences and comments on Jaypee

Regards
    Rish

CommentQuote
  • I have the expereince of dealing with Investor clinic and I have done a second deal with them recently when I booked JP Aman flat through them. They are very good people and very friendly. Now I fully trust them and will contact them for any investement in Noida and greater Noida. By the way, I would like to add that I am NRI in Qatar and therefore, cant trust anyone except them as they are delivering what they promised to their client.
    I have good expereince of dealing with them
    CommentQuote
  • "Jaypee Aman"....Is the allotment done for your flat and did u contact any bank for the loan...and what about the other deal...which project did u invest in and in which year..
    CommentQuote
  • hi..tht was what i was wondering when it comes to rentals and 90 lacs in this market dosent make a sense at all...for moon court i saw the much hyped natural reserve and still lots n lots of work is left out ...lets c whther Jaypee will start the construction in the month of august as told by the co salesman
    CommentQuote
  • Moon Court - A Good Bet!!

Hi all, I am about to give my cheque for the 2 bed apartment in Moon Court under the subvention scheme. I have been there twice and love the place. Think the deal is good - though G. Noida has nothing to offer. My gut tells me that you cant go wrong on investing in a property by paying about 7-8 lakhs and having to pay the rest on possession. Even if the thing does not escalate, you still havent lost anything.

Contrast this to my other investment in CP2, Gurgaon. I have been paying around Rs. 1 lakhs each month as emi for the last 2 years with no possession in sight. The price of the property has fallen by about 40% and so even if possession is handed over I will never recover my losses. Imagine the situation where the builder was paying the interest - I would have had the last laugh.

I think if you guys are thinking of investing the time is right as the property is 90% complete. Not so with JP Noida. This is a dicey bet even under the subvention scheme - as the end date of the project is not certain and the subvention is offered only for 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • We have just been to see Mooncourts..they started the digging work.
    CommentQuote
  • In which tower you have booked your flat and at what rate. Did you also took subvention scheme.
    CommentQuote
  • I want sell my moon court apartments. Any tips on how to proceed
    CommentQuote
  • Moon Court Price

Originally Posted by urbanceo
    I want sell my moon court apartments. Any tips on how to proceed

Anyone know the real price of an apartment in moon court?

I am told that resale market is hot but not for moon court. Can anyone give pointers on how best to sell my flat in this project. The towers are ready and the project possession is less than 6 months away.

I would like someone to throw light on the future of this project. The 60 acre jungle with the 11 acre man made lake are right opposite this project. Logically, this should be hot property. I have received offers that don't make sense selling.

Should I keep the apartment till possession or sell?
    CommentQuote
  • can't tell much, bt what i can tell you is i have been offered a price of rs 4800 bsp on a unit which was bought at rs 5000 2 years back, on the moon court project.

i am looking for an attractive deal on star court, else i may have gone for this. i believe the unit is still up for grab, hasnt been met with a buyer yet.

brgds
    sachin

Originally Posted by urbanceo
    Anyone know the real price of an apartment in moon court?

I am told that resale market is hot but not for moon court. Can anyone give pointers on how best to sell my flat in this project. The towers are ready and the project possession is less than 6 months away.

I would like someone to throw light on the future of this project. The 60 acre jungle with the 11 acre man made lake are right opposite this project. Logically, this should be hot property. I have received offers that don't make sense selling.

Should I keep the apartment till possession or sell?
    CommentQuote