Two months back Jaypee group launched moon court apartments. I had booked one apartment. Later after one month company gave the suzuki car for people booking the flats. This car cost around 8 lakhs. By doing so jaypee gave the discount for new purchasers while earlier buyers didnt got anything.

By doing so company reduced their property prices in very short time i.e month or so thus bringing disadvantage to me.

Can somebody tell me how convince Jaypee that similiar facility shall be given to me also.
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks Sacho.

I have been looking to sell my investment for sometime now and may be willing to go down to the market rate for an ideal deal.

However, if anyone on this post has visited the site recently could you post some pictures.

Does anyone know of how the future will look for this project especially after the launch of the newly notified Yamuna Expressway belt.

All the action seems to have bypassed Greater Noida (in terms of the luxury segment).

Anyhow, things are overall positive since the G. Noida project is nearly 90% built. Possession of almost all villas, flats, plots in this 650 acreas project has been handed over. About 70% of the project is under possession of end users and the development has a fully functional 5 Star Hotel and a grand shopping mall. In the middle is a 18 hole golf course, 60 acres jungle and 11 acres lake.

The Moon Court phase has 5 towers. Tower construction is complete. Whitewash and interor work has started. These apartements are fully furnished with modular kitched and split a/c, etc.

I feel this project price will really shoot up closer to possession (expected June 2013).

What I am trying to say is that this project is recession proof and 'investment solid' but the prices have been stable and much more waiting entails to realise good value.

Others, please let me know you views.
    CommentQuote
  • Greater Noida as a city or rather as a Brand name has flopped miserably

There are numerous options at 5000 psf levels in Noida expressway and Noida sector 78
    which are far far better location.

25 kms extra distance is a LOT...Untill Unless Noida expressway property is saturated till then No one will bother about Greater Noida..irrespective of all Golf course, expressway hoopla.

People want a city to live in with people.

Greater noida has no people...and for next 4-5 years nothing will happen

Noida sector 150 will have more demand and buyers than Jaypee Greater noida simply because people know that Every Noida sector gets inhabited very fast

Noida expressway Best projects nearing possession are around 5000-6000 psf .
    why would anyone go 25 kms more to buy in Greater Noida at same rates ?
    Because of some Golf course or expressway ?

No way

and not to forget..Jaypee has a township in Noida as well which even though more dense offers a more End user Oriented Buy...with better location and facilities around
    and feel of being connected to city

the moment one passes advant building....another 15 kms to greater noida...that region is disconnected from NCR

Sea court is ready and empty
    Sun court some tower ready and empty
    star court ready..no one wants to live

I heard in entire township some off 60-70 families are living and many amongst them are on rent

It will be liveable after 5-6 years..and then maybe you can get some good deals

as of now and next 2-3 years...Noida expressway and Noida sector 78 offer much more to end users

If you can hold...then hold...else sell and move out

Greater noida is only for people who CANNOT afford in Noida, Ghaziabad
    People live there because they cannot afford anywhere else
    CommentQuote
  • Wow! What you have reported is certainly not a very encouraging trend.

However, I beg to disagree. Going forward, the action is not between the Delhi and Noida belt but has shifted between the Noida and Yamuna Expressway belt. Greater Noida falls right in the middle. Unlike most Indian towns and cities, the roads here are already laid out (read connectivity). This place is as approachable as any with a decent supply of office and home accomodation already. There are open spaces and parks for people to enjoy. The night safari and the F1 circuits are in close proximity.

I see the place having a bright future (maybe not a bright present!).
    CommentQuote
  • Shift will focus more where rates are low and 10-15 km distance to work place. Affordability is one of important factor in India while deciding first house.
    CommentQuote
  • Does one have a sense of moon court resale price for 3+1bhk...I have received several offers and wanted to get a sense whether they are in line with what you have heard in the market. Any guidance from group members would be much appreciated. Thanks
    CommentQuote