Moon Court Apartment Greater Noida

Last updated: April 19 2013
21 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Moon Court Apartment Greater Noida

Moon Court - A Good Bet!!

Hi all, I am about to give my cheque for the 2 bed apartment in Moon Court under the subvention scheme. I have been there twice and love the place. Think the deal is good - though G. Noida has nothing to offer. My gut tells me that you cant go wrong on investing in a property by paying about 7-8 lakhs and having to pay the rest on possession. Even if the thing does not escalate, you still havent lost anything.

Contrast this to my other investment in CP2, Gurgaon. I have been paying around Rs. 1 lakhs each month as emi for the last 2 years with no possession in sight. The price of the property has fallen by about 40% and so even if possession is handed over I will never recover my losses. Imagine the situation where the builder was paying the interest - I would have had the last laugh.

I think if you guys are thinking of investing the time is right as the property is 90% complete. Not so with JP Noida. This is a dicey bet even under the subvention scheme - as the end date of the project is not certain and the subvention is offered only for 2 years.

Comment

We have just been to see Mooncourts..they started the digging work.

Comment

In which tower you have booked your flat and at what rate. Did you also took subvention scheme.

Comment

I want sell my moon court apartments. Any tips on how to proceed

Comment

Moon Court Price

Originally posted by urbanceo View Post
            I want sell my moon court apartments. Any tips on how to proceed
            Anyone know the real price of an apartment in moon court?

I am told that resale market is hot but not for moon court. Can anyone give pointers on how best to sell my flat in this project. The towers are ready and the project possession is less than 6 months away.

I would like someone to throw light on the future of this project. The 60 acre jungle with the 11 acre man made lake are right opposite this project. Logically, this should be hot property. I have received offers that don't make sense selling.

Should I keep the apartment till possession or sell?

Comment

can't tell much, bt what i can tell you is i have been offered a price of rs 4800 bsp on a unit which was bought at rs 5000 2 years back, on the moon court project.

i am looking for an attractive deal on star court, else i may have gone for this. i believe the unit is still up for grab, hasnt been met with a buyer yet.

brgds
              sachin

Originally posted by urbanceo View Post
              Anyone know the real price of an apartment in moon court?

I am told that resale market is hot but not for moon court. Can anyone give pointers on how best to sell my flat in this project. The towers are ready and the project possession is less than 6 months away.

I would like someone to throw light on the future of this project. The 60 acre jungle with the 11 acre man made lake are right opposite this project. Logically, this should be hot property. I have received offers that don't make sense selling.

Should I keep the apartment till possession or sell?

Comment

Thanks Sacho.

I have been looking to sell my investment for sometime now and may be willing to go down to the market rate for an ideal deal.

However, if anyone on this post has visited the site recently could you post some pictures.

Does anyone know of how the future will look for this project especially after the launch of the newly notified Yamuna Expressway belt.

All the action seems to have bypassed Greater Noida (in terms of the luxury segment).

Anyhow, things are overall positive since the G. Noida project is nearly 90% built. Possession of almost all villas, flats, plots in this 650 acreas project has been handed over. About 70% of the project is under possession of end users and the development has a fully functional 5 Star Hotel and a grand shopping mall. In the middle is a 18 hole golf course, 60 acres jungle and 11 acres lake.

The Moon Court phase has 5 towers. Tower construction is complete. Whitewash and interor work has started. These apartements are fully furnished with modular kitched and split a/c, etc.

I feel this project price will really shoot up closer to possession (expected June 2013).

What I am trying to say is that this project is recession proof and 'investment solid' but the prices have been stable and much more waiting entails to realise good value.

Others, please let me know you views.

Comment

Greater Noida as a city or rather as a Brand name has flopped miserably

There are numerous options at 5000 psf levels in Noida expressway and Noida sector 78
                  which are far far better location.

25 kms extra distance is a LOT...Untill Unless Noida expressway property is saturated till then No one will bother about Greater Noida..irrespective of all Golf course, expressway hoopla.

People want a city to live in with people.

Greater noida has no people...and for next 4-5 years nothing will happen

Noida sector 150 will have more demand and buyers than Jaypee Greater noida simply because people know that Every Noida sector gets inhabited very fast

Noida expressway Best projects nearing possession are around 5000-6000 psf .
                  why would anyone go 25 kms more to buy in Greater Noida at same rates ?
                  Because of some Golf course or expressway ?

No way

and not to forget..Jaypee has a township in Noida as well which even though more dense offers a more End user Oriented Buy...with better location and facilities around
                  and feel of being connected to city

the moment one passes advant building....another 15 kms to greater noida...that region is disconnected from NCR

Sea court is ready and empty
                  Sun court some tower ready and empty
                  star court ready..no one wants to live

I heard in entire township some off 60-70 families are living and many amongst them are on rent

It will be liveable after 5-6 years..and then maybe you can get some good deals

as of now and next 2-3 years...Noida expressway and Noida sector 78 offer much more to end users

If you can hold...then hold...else sell and move out

Greater noida is only for people who CANNOT afford in Noida, Ghaziabad
                  People live there because they cannot afford anywhere else

Comment

Wow! What you have reported is certainly not a very encouraging trend.

However, I beg to disagree. Going forward, the action is not between the Delhi and Noida belt but has shifted between the Noida and Yamuna Expressway belt. Greater Noida falls right in the middle. Unlike most Indian towns and cities, the roads here are already laid out (read connectivity). This place is as approachable as any with a decent supply of office and home accomodation already. There are open spaces and parks for people to enjoy. The night safari and the F1 circuits are in close proximity.

I see the place having a bright future (maybe not a bright present!).

Comment

Shift will focus more where rates are low and 10-15 km distance to work place. Affordability is one of important factor in India while deciding first house.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X