Last updated: August 24 2016
27 | Posts
9330 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unitech Horizon: GNA halts registry from Unitech to its Alottees

Experts,

As you may be aware of the fact that GNA has stopped processing registry from Unitech to its alottees for Horizon. I know atleast 4-5 cases which are in queue but Unitech is unable to get their registry done as promised earlie and asking them to wait and wait. No idea how long!

We have been following this issues since May 2012.

Considering the fact that project is old; not sure if there is serious legal issue going on and may cause legal implications for current and/or future Horizon owners!

Does anybody has inside info if this issue will be resolved sooner or later!!

Thanks
    Last edited July 4 2012, 01:06 AM. Reason: Typo

Re : Unitech Horizon: GNA halts registry from Unitech to its Alottees

Great!!

Please remember I'm talking about very first registry from Unitech to its original alottees ...not resale one.

Comment

Originally posted by livingnspace
      Sir

this case is only true for Unitech HEIGHT not Horizon

Somebody who doesnt have registry cannot get it done through unitech

Regards
      Livingnspace
      What's the reason??
      Thanks

Comment

Not sure about the reason as this region is full of stories so I wonder who's at fault.

However suffering continues. Investor cannot sell property unless they get registry done and if there are any buyers; they cannot purchase it due all these legal issues.

No wonder GN hasn't shown its true potential till now!!
        Last edited July 9 2012, 10:41 AM. Reason: Spell

Comment

Any update on registry issue.

Comment

there is some financial differences between authority and Unitech so Registry is stopped.
            no legal issue..
            Thanks

Comment

What I know there are some dues pending from Unitech to GNA.So GNA has halted the 1st registry to the allottees.So any flat which is not yet registered after possession is affected.No resale is affected where the 1st registry is done

Comment

any further update . i want to buy a flat in unitech height as i like the society. some body please advice.

Comment

Originally posted by nes4you View Post
                  any further update . i want to buy a flat in unitech height as i like the society. some body please advice.
                  If you like it go ahead and buy it from anybody who has already got it registered, there is no issue there.

Comment

The flat is not registered. Agent is telling me that registry will start soon. Meanwhile builder will transfer the allotment from original buyer in my name and possession will be changed in my name. Builder will manage name change with the GN authority. I can go and stay there and get the property registered whenever it starts. I am in two minds...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X