Last updated: January 27 2012
26 | Posts
9834 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• studio appts in gr noida

hey guys,
    has anybody heard about Habitech Promoters Ltd, claim to be a sister concern of Supertech. They have launched a project by the name of Habitech Hydepark, near knowledge park III at greater noida. They are offering studio appts at the rate of 3300/sqft. can some body pl tell me the prospects of IT and realty in Gr Noida and whether such projects are likely to pick up.

Re : studio appts in gr noida

Globus and Ansal API Fairway are better studio options

Supertech has a bad name right now
    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

is Globus Residency a good investment?

Thanks Venky.

Can you please suggest - is Globus Residency (ARN Infrastrucure) a good investment option for short term (maximum 2 years holding period) ? Any comments on assured rentals they are claiming and tie up with Scarlet International?

Appreciate your views.

Thank you!

Comment

In Greater Noida, there are plenty of ready possession from all established Builders. Some of them are under Rs 3000. On IT Front, lands were allocated to IT companies, but due to recession projects are on hold. I heard, Wipro has started some activity recently.

Comment

The yamuna expressway is being completed fast from Agra side. Only when it connects with greater noida will these projects take off. Maybe after 2 years.

In the meantime, the company will treat your money like a fixed deposit at 12% to tide over liquidity crisis, investing it in other projects.

These projects will complete after 4-5 years in my opinion. Greater NOIDA is still largely undeveloped land with empty flats and undeveloped plots.

Only for very long term investment in my opinion, over 15 years horizon for very big gains as the area develops.
          Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by sanjeevkumar761 View Post
            Thanks Venky.

Can you please suggest - is Globus Residency (ARN Infrastrucure) a good investment option for short term (maximum 2 years holding period) ? Any comments on assured rentals they are claiming and tie up with Scarlet International?

Appreciate your views.

Thank you!
            Hello,

I am also intrested in Globus Residency (ARN Infrastrucure) project but its right option or not plz suggest me

Thanks
            Anand

Comment

GLOBUS Residency-12% return option

I have booked a 1BHK apartment in Globus Residency being built by ARN Infrastructures. I heard that the company is good. I request all members to share their views.
              Last edited December 26 2009, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Vardhaman Studio apartments

Does anyone has any idea about Vardhaman Studio Apartments at Knowledge park III, reputation of this builder and 12% assured return they are providing upto possession and thereafter for 3 years. They claim to have tie up with Ginger group of hotels. They have now increased the rates from 3100/-per sq.ft. to 3400-3600 psf. They are also offering commercial/ IT space with 12 % assured return for 9 years.

Further, it was informed that Vardhaman has taken over a commercial project named ANG (i think) near Pari Chowk and are offering space of 350 sq ft. at the rate of 6750/- psf (at 2nd and 3rd floor) with 9 years assured return of 12 %. Does any one has any idea ??

Thanks

Comment

Why don't you invest in Yamuna Expressway Authority Plots scheme, which was alloted 4750/- per square metre. This is a Govt scheme, and these plota are fully transferred in buyers name and available at premium in market.

Comment

Thanks for your advise. Yea plots and studio/ service apartments are two different category of investment, each having different pros and cons. My query was regarding studio apartments only. Will appreciate any information given in this regard.

Originally posted by deepakag View Post
                    Why don't you invest in Yamuna Expressway Authority Plots scheme, which was alloted 4750/- per square metre. This is a Govt scheme, and these plota are fully transferred in buyers name and available at premium in market.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X