hey guys,
has anybody heard about Habitech Promoters Ltd, claim to be a sister concern of Supertech. They have launched a project by the name of Habitech Hydepark, near knowledge park III at greater noida. They are offering studio appts at the rate of 3300/sqft. can some body pl tell me the prospects of IT and realty in Gr Noida and whether such projects are likely to pick up.
Read more
Reply
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Globus and Ansal API Fairway are better studio options

    Supertech has a bad name right now
    CommentQuote
  • is Globus Residency a good investment?

    Thanks Venky.

    Can you please suggest - is Globus Residency (ARN Infrastrucure) a good investment option for short term (maximum 2 years holding period) ? Any comments on assured rentals they are claiming and tie up with Scarlet International?

    Appreciate your views.

    Thank you!
    CommentQuote
  • In Greater Noida, there are plenty of ready possession from all established Builders. Some of them are under Rs 3000. On IT Front, lands were allocated to IT companies, but due to recession projects are on hold. I heard, Wipro has started some activity recently.
    CommentQuote
  • The yamuna expressway is being completed fast from Agra side. Only when it connects with greater noida will these projects take off. Maybe after 2 years.

    In the meantime, the company will treat your money like a fixed deposit at 12% to tide over liquidity crisis, investing it in other projects.

    These projects will complete after 4-5 years in my opinion. Greater NOIDA is still largely undeveloped land with empty flats and undeveloped plots.

    Only for very long term investment in my opinion, over 15 years horizon for very big gains as the area develops.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjeevkumar761
    Thanks Venky.

    Can you please suggest - is Globus Residency (ARN Infrastrucure) a good investment option for short term (maximum 2 years holding period) ? Any comments on assured rentals they are claiming and tie up with Scarlet International?

    Appreciate your views.

    Thank you!


    Hello,

    I am also intrested in Globus Residency (ARN Infrastrucure) project but its right option or not plz suggest me

    Thanks
    Anand
    CommentQuote
  • GLOBUS Residency-12% return option

    I have booked a 1BHK apartment in Globus Residency being built by ARN Infrastructures. I heard that the company is good. I request all members to share their views.
    CommentQuote
  • Vardhaman Studio apartments

    Does anyone has any idea about Vardhaman Studio Apartments at Knowledge park III, reputation of this builder and 12% assured return they are providing upto possession and thereafter for 3 years. They claim to have tie up with Ginger group of hotels. They have now increased the rates from 3100/-per sq.ft. to 3400-3600 psf. They are also offering commercial/ IT space with 12 % assured return for 9 years.

    Further, it was informed that Vardhaman has taken over a commercial project named ANG (i think) near Pari Chowk and are offering space of 350 sq ft. at the rate of 6750/- psf (at 2nd and 3rd floor) with 9 years assured return of 12 %. Does any one has any idea ??

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Why don't you invest in Yamuna Expressway Authority Plots scheme, which was alloted 4750/- per square metre. This is a Govt scheme, and these plota are fully transferred in buyers name and available at premium in market.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your advise. Yea plots and studio/ service apartments are two different category of investment, each having different pros and cons. My query was regarding studio apartments only. Will appreciate any information given in this regard.

    Originally Posted by deepakag
    Why don't you invest in Yamuna Expressway Authority Plots scheme, which was alloted 4750/- per square metre. This is a Govt scheme, and these plota are fully transferred in buyers name and available at premium in market.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a misconception in this thread about studio apts.

    These are supposed to be like commercial RE investment - high investment rates but with expectation of a quick return, supranormal in rate of return.

    You should buy them in upcoming business centers, not in the middle of a jungle

    Wait for Yamuna expressway completion and next UP govt and only then decide.
    CommentQuote
  • Not in Jungle

    Dear Venky

    The concept of studio apartments is well understood - its purely for investment and these fully furnished apartments will provide an alternative for hotel rooms as they will be less costlier than hotel rooms. I believe there are'nt many hotels in Greater Noida. Besides, amount of investment is small ranging between 13-18 lacs compared to flats. These are expected to be taken on lease by various companies for their employees, visiting executives, other executive working in nearby areas, as all facilities for daily use will be available there, due to which the rental values are expected to be remain higher than normal flats.

    Besides, Vardhaman Studio apartments are in Knowledge Park III - having lots of private univerties, colleges, expomart etc. I have visited the place and it is certainly not a 'jungle'. Only wanted to know about reputation of this builder.

    Regards

    Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    There is a misconception in this thread about studio apts.

    These are supposed to be like commercial RE investment - high investment rates but with expectation of a quick return, supranormal in rate of return.

    You should buy them in upcoming business centers, not in the middle of a jungle

    Wait for Yamuna expressway completion and next UP govt and only then decide.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sps1972
    Dear Venky

    The concept of studio apartments is well understood - its purely for investment and these fully furnished apartments will provide an alternative for hotel rooms as they will be less costlier than hotel rooms. I believe there are'nt many hotels in Greater Noida. Besides, amount of investment is small ranging between 13-18 lacs compared to flats. These are expected to be taken on lease by various companies for their employees, visiting executives, other executive working in nearby areas, as all facilities for daily use will be available there, due to which the rental values are expected to be remain higher than normal flats.

    Besides, Vardhaman Studio apartments are in Knowledge Park III - having lots of private univerties, colleges, expomart etc. I have visited the place and it is certainly not a 'jungle'. Only wanted to know about reputation of this builder.

    Regards


    I have also visited the place. Vardhman is quite far, only dirt road currently existing.

    All those colleges have a very poor (as in not rich) kind of students. Teachers are not well paid. Enough cheap flats available for rent already in GN. Business profile for visitors non-existent in GN

    As I said before, one makes such investment in the hope of rental income (10 times normal rent) and not for capital appreciation. Normally these are built, operated and sold as rental yield properties (same as commercial). Normally retail participation is unheard of in such ventures - usually for professional investors. Because of downturn in commercial RE, they are advertising this concept for retail, dangling a carrot of low investment size. Normally they are sold to 3-4 big investors who have a joint partnership as with commercial.

    I seriously researched Ceyane Towers in 93B (much better location) - but gave up the idea - not professionally done, builder was trying to fool people with a paper concept which they ahad no intention of implementing.

    Go for a serviced apartment in Knowledge city Bangalore, or Mahabalipuram road Chennai - much better options.
    CommentQuote
  • How is ARN globus Residency on Tech Zone - Yamuna Expressway as a invetment point of view. One of my freind is willing to invest. I belive builder is offering studio aparment on assured retun. How is reputation of builder and project ?
    CommentQuote
  • dont go with supertech

    Bad name lame fame:bab (45):

    Originally Posted by gagan
    hey guys,
    has anybody heard about Habitech Promoters Ltd, claim to be a sister concern of Supertech. They have launched a project by the name of Habitech Hydepark, near knowledge park III at greater noida. They are offering studio appts at the rate of 3300/sqft. can some body pl tell me the prospects of IT and realty in Gr Noida and whether such projects are likely to pick up.
    CommentQuote
  • Any comments for ARN Globus residency??
    CommentQuote