hey guys,
has anybody heard about Habitech Promoters Ltd, claim to be a sister concern of Supertech. They have launched a project by the name of Habitech Hydepark, near knowledge park III at greater noida. They are offering studio appts at the rate of 3300/sqft. can some body pl tell me the prospects of IT and realty in Gr Noida and whether such projects are likely to pick up.
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • E- Homes is having a Studio Apartment area 550 q ft , the price is Rs. 2250 per sq ft , The Final cost is 12,96,000 without car parking ... Location is 5 Km frm Pari Chowk ... , Sector Zeta - 1 ...

Basically 2 Towers For Studio Flats F1 , F2 ... Limited numbers available ...

Possession for the Studio Flats in 12 Months ....
    CommentQuote
  • The work for e-homes are going really slow, so I am skeptical that it won't be ready for next 2-3 years.

Any more news on the builder or the project?
    CommentQuote
  • latest Picture of the site .. you can Expect the Possession With in A Year ...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • The construction of Designarch's project hasn't gained much in last one year and thats why I am skeptical about this project. In addition, it is about 4 kms from Pari chowk, with very less industry of offices around it.

What is your take on Globus Residency?
    CommentQuote
  • REPEAT POST

What is the construction update for this project? I have heard that ARN is going to stop this project. I do not know the reason. Any update from ARN globus residency investors ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunlal2011
    REPEAT POST

What is the construction update for this project? I have heard that ARN is going to stop this project. I do not know the reason. Any update from ARN globus residency investors ?

This project now stopped and they are returnning the money of investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sps1972
    Does anyone has any idea about Vardhaman Studio Apartments at Knowledge park III, reputation of this builder and 12% assured return they are providing upto possession and thereafter for 3 years. They claim to have tie up with Ginger group of hotels. They have now increased the rates from 3100/-per sq.ft. to 3400-3600 psf. They are also offering commercial/ IT space with 12 % assured return for 9 years.

Further, it was informed that Vardhaman has taken over a commercial project named ANG (i think) near Pari Chowk and are offering space of 350 sq ft. at the rate of 6750/- psf (at 2nd and 3rd floor) with 9 years assured return of 12 %. Does any one has any idea ??

Thanks

SPS1972, Have you invested in Vardhman studio apartment projects? I have 2 investments in their i-valley projects. one in studio apartment and another one in office space. They have been regular in giving the monthly checks. But now as the project is approaching completion, they are changing the lease terms. They are proposing to change the lease period from 3 years earlier to now 30 years. I am bit skeptical to commit for such a long period..
    CommentQuote
  • Globus Residency... Builder ARN infrastructure has arranged a meeting with the investors on Dec 24, 2011. All the investors must come for the meeting. Or they should send their representative/ friends.
    CommentQuote
  • How abt supertech's safari studio in up country?
    CommentQuote
  • Studio apartment works when there are many and many floating executives coming to GN. Floating means, they are coming for a short duration only, from 1 week to max 2-3months. These people prefer own accommodation over hotel rooms. That happens only when there are executive level business activities happening in GN and surrounding areas.

Currently those kind of population is almost non existent .. Kab JOBS ayenge aur kab yeh sab bachelors/executives ayenge!! Students got other options
    CommentQuote