Collapse

studio appts in gr noida

Last updated: January 27 2012
26 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : studio appts in gr noida

There is a misconception in this thread about studio apts.

These are supposed to be like commercial RE investment - high investment rates but with expectation of a quick return, supranormal in rate of return.

You should buy them in upcoming business centers, not in the middle of a jungle

Wait for Yamuna expressway completion and next UP govt and only then decide.
    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Not in Jungle

Dear Venky

The concept of studio apartments is well understood - its purely for investment and these fully furnished apartments will provide an alternative for hotel rooms as they will be less costlier than hotel rooms. I believe there are'nt many hotels in Greater Noida. Besides, amount of investment is small ranging between 13-18 lacs compared to flats. These are expected to be taken on lease by various companies for their employees, visiting executives, other executive working in nearby areas, as all facilities for daily use will be available there, due to which the rental values are expected to be remain higher than normal flats.

Besides, Vardhaman Studio apartments are in Knowledge Park III - having lots of private univerties, colleges, expomart etc. I have visited the place and it is certainly not a 'jungle'. Only wanted to know about reputation of this builder.

Regards

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
      There is a misconception in this thread about studio apts.

These are supposed to be like commercial RE investment - high investment rates but with expectation of a quick return, supranormal in rate of return.

You should buy them in upcoming business centers, not in the middle of a jungle

Wait for Yamuna expressway completion and next UP govt and only then decide.

Comment

Originally posted by sps1972 View Post
        Dear Venky

The concept of studio apartments is well understood - its purely for investment and these fully furnished apartments will provide an alternative for hotel rooms as they will be less costlier than hotel rooms. I believe there are'nt many hotels in Greater Noida. Besides, amount of investment is small ranging between 13-18 lacs compared to flats. These are expected to be taken on lease by various companies for their employees, visiting executives, other executive working in nearby areas, as all facilities for daily use will be available there, due to which the rental values are expected to be remain higher than normal flats.

Besides, Vardhaman Studio apartments are in Knowledge Park III - having lots of private univerties, colleges, expomart etc. I have visited the place and it is certainly not a 'jungle'. Only wanted to know about reputation of this builder.

Regards
        I have also visited the place. Vardhman is quite far, only dirt road currently existing.

All those colleges have a very poor (as in not rich) kind of students. Teachers are not well paid. Enough cheap flats available for rent already in GN. Business profile for visitors non-existent in GN

As I said before, one makes such investment in the hope of rental income (10 times normal rent) and not for capital appreciation. Normally these are built, operated and sold as rental yield properties (same as commercial). Normally retail participation is unheard of in such ventures - usually for professional investors. Because of downturn in commercial RE, they are advertising this concept for retail, dangling a carrot of low investment size. Normally they are sold to 3-4 big investors who have a joint partnership as with commercial.

I seriously researched Ceyane Towers in 93B (much better location) - but gave up the idea - not professionally done, builder was trying to fool people with a paper concept which they ahad no intention of implementing.

Go for a serviced apartment in Knowledge city Bangalore, or Mahabalipuram road Chennai - much better options.
        Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

How is ARN globus Residency on Tech Zone - Yamuna Expressway as a invetment point of view. One of my freind is willing to invest. I belive builder is offering studio aparment on assured retun. How is reputation of builder and project ?

Comment

dont go with supertech

Bad name lame fame

Originally posted by gagan View Post
            hey guys,
            has anybody heard about Habitech Promoters Ltd, claim to be a sister concern of Supertech. They have launched a project by the name of Habitech Hydepark, near knowledge park III at greater noida. They are offering studio appts at the rate of 3300/sqft. can some body pl tell me the prospects of IT and realty in Gr Noida and whether such projects are likely to pick up.

Comment

Any comments for ARN Globus residency??

Comment

E- Homes is having a Studio Apartment area 550 q ft , the price is Rs. 2250 per sq ft , The Final cost is 12,96,000 without car parking ... Location is 5 Km frm Pari Chowk ... , Sector Zeta - 1 ...

Basically 2 Towers For Studio Flats F1 , F2 ... Limited numbers available ...

Possession for the Studio Flats in 12 Months ....

Comment

The work for e-homes are going really slow, so I am skeptical that it won't be ready for next 2-3 years.

Any more news on the builder or the project?

Comment

latest Picture of the site .. you can Expect the Possession With in A Year ...
                    Attached Files

Comment

The construction of Designarch's project hasn't gained much in last one year and thats why I am skeptical about this project. In addition, it is about 4 kms from Pari chowk, with very less industry of offices around it.

What is your take on Globus Residency?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X