Looking to invest in plot for approx 50L (20L cash in hand). I can wait for 3-4 years. Please suggest me any good options in GNoida.
Read more
72 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No No for YEW

Please don't suggest anything on YEW.
    CommentQuote
  • in 50 L u can get 120 meter plot in sec p3,alpha ,gama,beta,delta,36 ,37
    p3 have good location
    CommentQuote
  • Great!!! But which sector with builder/GNoidaAuthority plot will be the best investment option ? Means where i can expect more returns with the time frame of 3-4 years.
    CommentQuote
  • go for GNoidaAuthority 120 meter CC plot in p3
    CommentQuote
  • If ur time frame is for 3-4 years than go for new sectors such as Sigmax, Zeta, Delta. You will get bigger plot in 50L budget.
    Originally Posted by rajesh_vsworx
    go for GNoidaAuthority 120 meter CC plot in p3
    CommentQuote
  • I think you should have a look at sector 37, greater noida, it is architecturally the best sector of Greater Noida with lot of parks and greenery and only 2 sizes of plots 120 and 200m.

P3 is also good but there is a drain in this sector and near to industries.
    CommentQuote
  • Sigmax, 36, 37 lies more near to Pari Chowk. And Zeta, Eta lies more towards Noida Extension. Will this distance preference matters for the appreciation? Means which area will develop fast? I assume (Eta, Zeta) as development is more towards Alpha, Beta, Gamma (except Swarn Nagri). Also, i am now confused for Omicron and Mu as well.

Please mark the sector based on appreciation expected in next 4-5 years:
    1. Mu (Unitech Homes Plots)
    2. Mu (GNA Plots)
    3. Omicron 3
    4. Eta 1
    5. Omicron 2
    6. Sector 37
    7. Eta 2
    8. Mu 2
    9. SigmaX
    10. P3
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sidwalecha
    Sigmax, 36, 37 lies more near to Pari Chowk. And Zeta, Eta lies more towards Noida Extension. Will this distance preference matters for the appreciation? Means which area will develop fast? I assume (Eta, Zeta) as development is more towards Alpha, Beta, Gamma (except Swarn Nagri). Also, i am now confused for Omicron and Mu as well.

Please mark the sector based on appreciation expected in next 4-5 years:
    1. Mu (Unitech Homes Plots)
    2. Mu (GNA Plots)
    3. Omicron 3
    4. Eta 1
    5. Omicron 2
    6. Sector 37
    7. Eta 2
    8. Mu 2
    9. SigmaX
    10. P3

According to me the expected appreciation in these sectors in near future should be in the order(most to least)

1.P3, Sector 37
    2. Sigma 1 - (not 2 because 2 has a village)
    3.Eta 1,2
    4Omicron 2,3
    5.Mu, GNA plts, Mu 2
    6.Mu Unitech plots

I have ranked on the basis of existing infrastructure present in the sectors, chances of growth in next 5 years, location, habitation.
    Sigma, Sector 37, Eta also fall on the 130m link road towards Greatre Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Residential Plots in Gurgaon

I want to Know What is the Price of 3 Bhk Flat in Sec-66
    CommentQuote
  • View on swarna nagri

I just request you to give an update on swarna nagri???
    CommentQuote
  • My opinion is that go for already develoed sector like alpha beta gamma as in last 5-6 yeara i have noticed very little or no development in undeveloped sector... And i dont see it going up in near future.. Plot is for sure a good investment but you have to take a large time frame for investing in undeveloped sector on gr noida.. My POV
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by InvestorG
    I just request you to give an update on swarna nagri???

Swarn Nagri has 200m and 288m plots.
    The going rate in Swarn Nagri for good location 200m plots is around Rs80 lacs.

The cheaper plots are at bad location, near shamshaan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kaydee
    My opinion is that go for already develoed sector like alpha beta gamma as in last 5-6 yeara i have noticed very little or no development in undeveloped sector... And i dont see it going up in near future.. Plot is for sure a good investment but you have to take a large time frame for investing in undeveloped sector on gr noida.. My POV

I differ on this, now the main development, construction and new people moving in is happening in new sectors like Swarn Nagri, Sigma, Sector 36 and 37. So these sectors currently provide you cheaper rates than Alpha,Beta Gamma but at the same time they are just enough inhabited so that one can build his house and start living without any problems.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LiftKaraDe
    I differ on this, now the main development, construction and new people moving in is happening in new sectors like Swarn Nagri, Sigma, Sector 36 and 37. So these sectors currently provide you cheaper rates than Alpha,Beta Gamma but at the same time they are just enough inhabited so that one can build his house and start living without any problems.

May be for swarn nagri I agree that there is some development but see sector mu or delta etc... I saw them at same conditiom 10 yrs ago... I would buy a plot there for long term investment but would live in a nice and secure apartment around if i have to live in gr noida..
    CommentQuote
  • Unitech Mu is progressing and they even plan to have a golf course in the project,,,so keep your fingers crossed and invest their...@19k worth it
    CommentQuote