I been searching for apartment in Noida for about 7 months now but it seems rates are above 4000 rs per sqft all inclusive for most apartments. I want to avoid NE Tension. Thought of looking in 7x but I read in few threads here that farmers are creating issues there also. Expressway is over 4000 for RTM flats, so now I am thinking of looking into NRI Residency on Pari Chock. Is it a wise decision or there are some issues with that project also ? Also, I am open to any other projects which are either near possession in 1 yr or RTM. Thanks in Advance.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vlord0007
    I been searching for apartment in Noida for about 7 months now but it seems rates are above 4000 rs per sqft all inclusive for most apartments. I want to avoid NE Tension. Thought of looking in 7x but I read in few threads here that farmers are creating issues there also. Expressway is over 4000 for RTM flats, so now I am thinking of looking into NRI Residency on Pari Chock. Is it a wise decision or there are some issues with that project also ? Also, I am open to any other projects which are either near possession in 1 yr or RTM. Thanks in Advance.

Hello,

NRI residency is the best location in GN. Once Metro reaches Pari Chowk, expect a good price escalation. There are other pros -

Best location in GN; Pari chowk, bang on Expressway, opposite expo mart, ansal plaza, stellar gymkhana and in the vicinity of posh area - NRI city, Unitech plots etc
    Half completed
    Mostly sold out
    includes - wardrobes, lights, fans, modular kitchen etc

On the flip side, project belongs to close aide of Mayawati and it is a high density project.
    CommentQuote
  • @vlord0007: What is the offered price for NRI residency flats?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vineetchhabra
    Hello,

NRI residency is the best location in GN. Once Metro reaches Pari Chowk, expect a good price escalation. There are other pros -

Best location in GN; Pari chowk, bang on Expressway, opposite expo mart, ansal plaza, stellar gymkhana and in the vicinity of posh area - NRI city, Unitech plots etc
    Half completed
    Mostly sold out
    includes - wardrobes, lights, fans, modular kitchen etc

On the flip side, project belongs to close aide of Mayawati and it is a high density project.

Vineet bhai, since you said the project was of someone dear to HATHI MAA :D. Are there any issues with the new gov't ? Bhai paisa laga kar gadi se cycle pe naa le aaye NRI Residency muje. Abhi to sa*i gadi bhi leni hai, aaj flat dekhne gaya to guard bola three wheeler wale se YE 3 WHEELER ME FLAT KHAIDNE AAYE HAI lolz .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vlord0007, so far no issues of any sort that i know of....end of the day politics is all about making money from each other. stalling projects wont help any politician...its a lose lose situation...personally i dont see a long term risk. having said that, pls do your complete due diligence before buying.....property is all about right timing and its about location, location and location! btw i heard that flats are not offered by builder currently...what price are you getting? are you buying in resale?

bhai...risk taker is the money maker! vaise to abhi cycle track bhi ban raha hai...lets see we drive cycle or a big car on expressway!
    CommentQuote
  • Just went to go see the construction status yesterday and also looked at Plumeria Garden. Any views on that project? NRI is better since metro will come through their and it's at sharp end of expressway and Plumeria Garden is few km on the inside. Other, then location what other pro/cons there ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by livingnspace
    SDS residency

Gud location
    Average builders
    Project has been delayed and present state govt is Anti Builder
    Right next to a Nala could be negative for the project
    Access to the building could be a prob
    Easy accesss to NOIDA and DELHI through expressway

Plumeria

Bad Location you have to take a long U turn to reach the society
    Ready to move in option with families moving in
    Builder construction quality is good but the flats do have prob of "seelan"
    Cheap option for somebody who is looking for a 3 bhk with a budget of 2 BHK
    130 Mtr road functional gives an easy access to NOIDA and Ghaziabad

Best of Luck
    Livingnspace

Livingnspace, why access to building is a problem in case of SDS?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newbee12
    Livingnspace, why access to building is a problem in case of SDS?

Access is not a Prob..

just it is located on service lane and you need to take long U turn to reach there. But Thats Ok it is common in Greater Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie bhai, I believe there is a underpass new Expo Mart which can be used to get on the other side of expressway. Any idea if that is connected to the service lane? This could provide an alternative way to SDS and avoid Pari Chawk... Anyways I don't think there is big rush on that part of service lane ... I don't have much idea about the Pari chawk itself as I have only visited GN on weekends..
    CommentQuote
  • whats the current resale price for the 1235sq ft unit?
    CommentQuote
  • Don't worry about the access of the NRI project. It is one of the best in entire Gr. Noida. Its better to come to PC and then take service lane rather than take that Underpass.
    Also, the cut of that service line is quite wide & open so no problem in future also.

Originally Posted by newbee12
    Cookie bhai, I believe there is a underpass new Expo Mart which can be used to get on the other side of expressway. Any idea if that is connected to the service lane? This could provide an alternative way to SDS and avoid Pari Chawk... Anyways I don't think there is big rush on that part of service lane ... I don't have much idea about the Pari chawk itself as I have only visited GN on weekends..
    CommentQuote
  • Approach may or may not be an issue, depends on how you look at it.

If you want to go to Delhi from NRI Residency then no issue. However, while coming back from Delhi, you need to make an U turn at pari chowk. Now for many, it is not any issue but to some this will be a major issue. and for many, they comfortably drive in the opposite direction!!

Regarding Nallah, to be fair, it is not a dirty and filthy black sewerage drain. It is not a river either. It is a small canal with FLOWING CLEAN water. I had really went very near to the canal to feel the smell and mosquitoes. It is not that bad.

Density, again depends on many things and your overall priority.

The major issue is BSP connectivity. Haan bhai, sab paise ka khel hain, lekin jis ki atak jaati hain usko hi pata chalta hain!!

So, it is high risk high gain proposition, all depends on your risk appetite and LUCK.
    CommentQuote