Last updated: July 9 2015
35 | Posts
11177 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purvanchal Heights, Sector Zeta, Greater Noida

Hi Fiends,

I would like to know as to what/how is the construction going on in Purvanchal Heights Greater Noida. Also has anyone booked a flat in Purvanchal Height and what are the updates if any you have on the construction. I plan to buy a flat in Purvanchal Heights but would like to know from someone who has already booked in it....

Really appreciate you help in this matter.....

Re : Purvanchal Heights, Sector Zeta, Greater Noida

Hi
    I have not booked a flat there, but the project is really gud. I visited the cite; costruction is going acc. to plan and the current rate is 2200/sq ft.
    Sample flat is ready n very gud architecture of flat.
    Beside all the location is far off from pari chowk n main road, n near by locations r not expected to get develope for at least 3-5 yrs.
    To sum up, acc. to me gud option 4 investment, n 4 residential (after 4 yrs)

Comment

I agree with Preeti. The project is going on at good pace. If you need to know more details about this project or if you are interested in getting a flat booked, please send me an sms as I am not sure if I can disclose the deal here or not.

Comment

I have purchased a flat there 3 weeks ago. I agree that construction is progressing along fine. I expect the project to be completed by April-May 2011. Builder has still not sold all units (specially 4 bedroom ones). Usually this impacts the progress of projects.

B.T.W, Does anyone know how much inventory is yet unsold?

Of all projects that I have seen (possession due in a year), I consider this as best value for money.

Comment

Great Project

This is a great project with construction reaching completion now. I visited Purvanchal's earlier project Silver City 2, which is complete and people have already started living there. I would say this project has one of the best quality constructions.

I have booked a flat in Purvanchal heights and possession will be in March 2011. Already finishing work has started in the towers...

Comment

Originally posted by rameshkr10 View Post
            This is a great project with construction reaching completion now. I visited Purvanchal's earlier project Silver City 2, which is complete and people have already started living there. I would say this project has one of the best quality constructions.

I have booked a flat in Purvanchal heights and possession will be in March 2011. Already finishing work has started in the towers...
            Why not buy in unitech or amrapali at rate of 2400 ready to move in ?

Comment

Originally posted by zakaas View Post
              Why not buy in unitech or amrapali at rate of 2400 ready to move in ?
              Which Amrapali and Unitech ready to move in projects are you referring to? I have seen Amrapali Grand, the quality is average, nowhere comparable to Purvanchal's quality. I haven't visited any Unitech complete projects, so can't comment on that.

Comment

Possesion Started

Hi Friends,

Today I called up the builder and they have told me that the possesion have started. I believe that we should now make a forum wherein we can discuss all the issues faced in Purvanchal Heights.

Will be going to the construction site this weekend and will update accordingly. In the meantime if anyone else has any updates please post.

Thanks
                ssss54

Comment

Yahoo Group

Hi ssss54,

Yeah they have started giving possession. Do we have a yahoo group for Purvanchal Heights flat owners? I tried searching for it but couldn't find any. If anyone is aware of any existing yahoo group for purvanchal heights, let us know. Else I will create a new group.

Ramesh

Originally posted by ssss54 View Post
                  Hi Friends,

Today I called up the builder and they have told me that the possesion have started. I believe that we should now make a forum wherein we can discuss all the issues faced in Purvanchal Heights.

Will be going to the construction site this weekend and will update accordingly. In the meantime if anyone else has any updates please post.

Thanks
                  ssss54

Comment

I don't have a flat in Purvanchal Heights...Smwhr in middle of 2009, i visited the sample flat and simply loved it. Today, i went to the site again. Project seems to be almost complete from outside, however internal finishing work was going on..Cld not see any family already living there.

had this property being in livable location, this would be the first preference. However, it will take atleast 3-4 years for this area to become livable, which is a big concern.

Originally posted by ssss54 View Post
                    Hi Friends,

Thanks
                    ssss54

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X