Hi Fiends,

I would like to know as to what/how is the construction going on in Purvanchal Heights Greater Noida. Also has anyone booked a flat in Purvanchal Height and what are the updates if any you have on the construction. I plan to buy a flat in Purvanchal Heights but would like to know from someone who has already booked in it....

Really appreciate you help in this matter.....
Read more
35 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi
    I have not booked a flat there, but the project is really gud. I visited the cite; costruction is going acc. to plan and the current rate is 2200/sq ft.
    Sample flat is ready n very gud architecture of flat.
    Beside all the location is far off from pari chowk n main road, n near by locations r not expected to get develope for at least 3-5 yrs.
    To sum up, acc. to me gud option 4 investment, n 4 residential (after 4 yrs)
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with Preeti. The project is going on at good pace. If you need to know more details about this project or if you are interested in getting a flat booked, please send me an sms as I am not sure if I can disclose the deal here or not.
    CommentQuote
  • I have purchased a flat there 3 weeks ago. I agree that construction is progressing along fine. I expect the project to be completed by April-May 2011. Builder has still not sold all units (specially 4 bedroom ones). Usually this impacts the progress of projects.

B.T.W, Does anyone know how much inventory is yet unsold?

Of all projects that I have seen (possession due in a year), I consider this as best value for money.
    CommentQuote
  • Great Project

This is a great project with construction reaching completion now. I visited Purvanchal's earlier project Silver City 2, which is complete and people have already started living there. I would say this project has one of the best quality constructions.

I have booked a flat in Purvanchal heights and possession will be in March 2011. Already finishing work has started in the towers...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rameshkr10
    This is a great project with construction reaching completion now. I visited Purvanchal's earlier project Silver City 2, which is complete and people have already started living there. I would say this project has one of the best quality constructions.

I have booked a flat in Purvanchal heights and possession will be in March 2011. Already finishing work has started in the towers...

Why not buy in unitech or amrapali at rate of 2400 ready to move in ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zakaas
    Why not buy in unitech or amrapali at rate of 2400 ready to move in ?

Which Amrapali and Unitech ready to move in projects are you referring to? I have seen Amrapali Grand, the quality is average, nowhere comparable to Purvanchal's quality. I haven't visited any Unitech complete projects, so can't comment on that.
    CommentQuote
  • Possesion Started

Hi Friends,

Today I called up the builder and they have told me that the possesion have started. I believe that we should now make a forum wherein we can discuss all the issues faced in Purvanchal Heights.

Will be going to the construction site this weekend and will update accordingly. In the meantime if anyone else has any updates please post.

Thanks
    ssss54
    CommentQuote
  • Yahoo Group

Hi ssss54,

Yeah they have started giving possession. Do we have a yahoo group for Purvanchal Heights flat owners? I tried searching for it but couldn't find any. If anyone is aware of any existing yahoo group for purvanchal heights, let us know. Else I will create a new group.

Ramesh

Originally Posted by ssss54
    Hi Friends,

Today I called up the builder and they have told me that the possesion have started. I believe that we should now make a forum wherein we can discuss all the issues faced in Purvanchal Heights.

Will be going to the construction site this weekend and will update accordingly. In the meantime if anyone else has any updates please post.

Thanks
    ssss54
    CommentQuote
  • I don't have a flat in Purvanchal Heights...Smwhr in middle of 2009, i visited the sample flat and simply loved it. Today, i went to the site again. Project seems to be almost complete from outside, however internal finishing work was going on..Cld not see any family already living there.

had this property being in livable location, this would be the first preference. However, it will take atleast 3-4 years for this area to become livable, which is a big concern.

Originally Posted by ssss54
    Hi Friends,

Thanks
    ssss54
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anurag,
    I don't think this property location is not livable. The delta 2, delta 3, eta 1, are already occupied by private plot owners and some apartment complexes. In sector zeta 1 itself there is amrapali grand in which people have already started living. 3 kms from purvanchal heights is wipro, around 4 kms is silver city 2 which is more than 90% occupied. Obviously it can't be compared with alpha, beta sectors. The possession has just started, within few months, people will start moving in. The good part of t
    he project is the good qlty of construction as seen in other purvanchal projects, and the project s on time (Possession date is march 31st 2011). And the project is near 130 m road from GNoida to Noida, which I heard will be complete very soon.
    Ramesh

Originally Posted by ca.anurag
    I don't have a flat in Purvanchal Heights...Smwhr in middle of 2009, i visited the sample flat and simply loved it. Today, i went to the site again. Project seems to be almost complete from outside, however internal finishing work was going on..Cld not see any family already living there.

had this property being in livable location, this would be the first preference. However, it will take atleast 3-4 years for this area to become livable, which is a big concern.
    CommentQuote
  • Yahoo group

purvanchal_heights : Purvanchal Heights Greater Noida All the flat owners in Purvanchal Heights are requested to join this yahoo group.. Purvanchal_heights
    CommentQuote
  • Any 3BHK available

Hi,

I spoke to a sales person yesterday and he told me that 4BHK are available with a rate of 2200 psft. I am interested in 3BHK. Would there be any 3BHK available.

Thanks,
    Nikhil
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NBansal
    Hi,

I spoke to a sales person yesterday and he told me that 4BHK are available with a rate of 2200 psft. I am interested in 3BHK. Would there be any 3BHK available.

Thanks,
    Nikhil

Nikhil

The best way to do this is open the news paper HT Estates NOIDA/Gnoida column and call the broker for your requirements who does Purvqanchal Heights.

Nerdbook
    CommentQuote
  • 3BHK in purvanchal height will be somewhere in the range of 2200-2300 sqft in resale . but availablity is scarce since most of the ppl who have booked flat in this particular society are end users and not brokers. some options of 4bhk 2320sqft are still available with the builder and i booked a flat of 2330sqft yesterday 2000 psf bsp. think getting a ready to move in flat at this rate is a preety good deal .
    already 8+ families have moved in and i expect his number to cross 75 mark in next 3 months max with me being one of them . its a good number considering total 334 flats available in society with around 20-30 unsold .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitingaur1982
    3BHK in purvanchal height will be somewhere in the range of 2200-2300 sqft in resale . but availablity is scarce since most of the ppl who have booked flat in this particular society are end users and not brokers. some options of 4bhk 2320sqft are still available with the builder and i booked a flat of 2330sqft yesterday 2000 psf bsp. think getting a ready to move in flat at this rate is a preety good deal .
    already 8+ families have moved in and i expect his number to cross 75 mark in next 3 months max with me being one of them . its a good number considering total 334 flats available in society with around 20-30 unsold .

Wow Nitin, that's a great deal that you got. Ready to move-in at 2000/- psf bsp is great. You are right mostly people hv booked here for self-use as the quality of purvanchal construction is good. I also expect that many people will be moving to purvanchal heights in 3-4 months. Btw we have this owner's yahoo group purvanchal_heights : Purvanchal Heights Greater Noida for the owners of flats in puravanchal heights...
    CommentQuote