Hi Fiends,

I would like to know as to what/how is the construction going on in Purvanchal Heights Greater Noida. Also has anyone booked a flat in Purvanchal Height and what are the updates if any you have on the construction. I plan to buy a flat in Purvanchal Heights but would like to know from someone who has already booked in it....

Really appreciate you help in this matter.....
Read more
35 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Purchase of 3 bedroom apartment

I have recently registered in the forum. Going through has been a learning experience.
    I want to purchase a 3 bedroom apartment in NCR, preferably in Greater Noida. My budget is confined to around 25 Lacs and i require a ready to move in preferably. Please advise.
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Fot nitingaur1982

Hi Nitin I am also looking to buy the 4 bhk at purvanchal heights and your deal looks to be good considering the bsp of 2000.Did you approach through a broker or directly the marketing team?i called them up and they said they dont sell through brokers.Is it true? and what price do you thing they would be able to sell me now according to ur experience?they quoted 2500 sqft on .
    CommentQuote
  • what is the ongoing price in Purvanchal heights, i have a penthouse which i wants to divest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Umesh Ranout
    what is the ongoing price in Purvanchal heights, i have a penthouse which i wants to divest.

Umesh---how many flats u want to divest, Omaxe Spa, Purvanchal Heights Penthouse. Are there more?

Must say ur one rich guy!!

:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current bsp of purvanchal heights ?
    CommentQuote
  • Purvanchal heights

Originally Posted by noidaguy123
    Umesh---how many flats u want to divest, Omaxe Spa, Purvanchal Heights Penthouse. Are there more?

:bab (59):[/QUOTE

I am not a rich guy, it is common in Delhi/NCR to own 2-3 properties.
    :bab (59):Umesh---how many flats u want to divest, Omaxe Spa, Purvanchal Heights Penthouse. Are there more?

:bab (59):[/QUOTE

I am not a rich guy, it is common in Delhi/NCR to own 2-3 properties.
    :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • What is the resale rate in this project currntly?

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Pls help

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Purvanchal Heights 4BHK Price?

Saw an ad for 1.6Cr. How much should I quote for this apartment?
    Just want some opinions before I contact the broker.

Purvanchal Heights Zeta-01

2435sft Low-Rise 4BHK + 1260sft Lawn + 1934sft Basement

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngmoney
    Saw an ad for 1.6Cr. How much should I quote for this apartment?
    Just want some opinions before I contact the broker.

Purvanchal Heights Zeta-01

2435sft Low-Rise 4BHK + 1260sft Lawn + 1934sft Basement

Thanks!

1. Location is VERY Average, no future also.

2. Huge Village next door

3. across the road villas of 4 bhk (with 150 sq.yard land) available at 1 crore approx

4. Society is not very open

5. Even if someone considers the "hypothetical" metro factor...this sector has no benefit

6. its eventually a flat with flats above.and in such.buildings.GF have issues with blockages, no privacy, etc etc

7. Not a penny worth more than 1.2 crores MAX....that too if u have some Special reason to buy in Gnoida

8. With a budget of 1.5 crore..first of all Gnoida is the WRONG city...go to Noida....but if u have some special reason to buy in Gnoida then stay as close as possible to Pari chowk
    CommentQuote
  • my main requirement is of a large lawn.

I know greater noida has its drawbacks...but where in Noida can I get a flat with 1000+sqft lawn in a reasonable price?
    CommentQuote
  • AMrapali grand, GN ....RTM.

Originally Posted by youngmoney
    my main requirement is of a large lawn.

I know greater noida has its drawbacks...but where in Noida can I get a flat with 1000+sqft lawn in a reasonable price?
    CommentQuote
  • jalvayu vihar sec 25 noida
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngmoney
    my main requirement is of a large lawn.

My advice

1. In flats..its FAR better to have a Big Balcony than a Lawn

2. GF flats always have issues with choke pipelines, dirt, lack of privacy, etc

3. In your budget I would STRONGLY recommend u to go for flats in Noida expressway

4. In gnoida u can go for plot or a villa....buying a flat in gnoida at 1.2 crores is a BLUNDER

5. If at all u are so adamant on gnoida and a Flat......and want to spend 1 crore plus in a flat in a city like Gnoida...i can only think of...ATS paradiso 4 bhk 3000 sq.ft with a 900 sq.ft balcony...its on 1st floor...and will cost 1.3-1.4 crore approx

I will NOT recommend Purvanchal heights at all in ur budget

and if u have some special reason...its NOT worth more than 1.2 crore max....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    My advice

1. In flats..its FAR better to have a Big Balcony than a Lawn

2. GF flats always have issues with choke pipelines, dirt, lack of privacy, etc

3. In your budget I would STRONGLY recommend u to go for flats in Noida expressway

4. In gnoida u can go for plot or a villa....buying a flat in gnoida at 1.2 crores is a BLUNDER

5. If at all u are so adamant on gnoida and a Flat......and want to spend 1 crore plus in a flat in a city like Gnoida...i can only think of...ATS paradiso 4 bhk 3000 sq.ft with a 900 sq.ft balcony...its on 1st floor...and will cost 1.3-1.4 crore approx

I will NOT recommend Purvanchal heights at all in ur budget

and if u have some special reason...its NOT worth more than 1.2 crore max....

Thanks for the advice. I will surely think about it.

What do you think about these options in ATS Paradiso:
    1. ground floor 3500sqft + 1900sqft lawn listed at 2.5Cr on 99acres
    2. ground floor 3200sqft + 1000sqft lawn listed at 1.8Cr on 99acres

and

3. Purvanchal Silver City-2
    ground floor 2150sqft + 1800sft lawn listed at 1.66Cr on 99acres
    CommentQuote