Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purvanchal Heights, Sector Zeta, Greater Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Purvanchal Heights, Sector Zeta, Greater Noida

Last updated: July 9 2015
35 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Purvanchal Heights, Sector Zeta, Greater Noida

    Hi Anurag,
    I don't think this property location is not livable. The delta 2, delta 3, eta 1, are already occupied by private plot owners and some apartment complexes. In sector zeta 1 itself there is amrapali grand in which people have already started living. 3 kms from purvanchal heights is wipro, around 4 kms is silver city 2 which is more than 90% occupied. Obviously it can't be compared with alpha, beta sectors. The possession has just started, within few months, people will start moving in. The good part of t
    he project is the good qlty of construction as seen in other purvanchal projects, and the project s on time (Possession date is march 31st 2011). And the project is near 130 m road from GNoida to Noida, which I heard will be complete very soon.
    Ramesh


    Originally posted by ca.anurag View Post
    I don't have a flat in Purvanchal Heights...Smwhr in middle of 2009, i visited the sample flat and simply loved it. Today, i went to the site again. Project seems to be almost complete from outside, however internal finishing work was going on..Cld not see any family already living there.

    had this property being in livable location, this would be the first preference. However, it will take atleast 3-4 years for this area to become livable, which is a big concern.

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Purvanchal Heights, Sector Zeta, Greater Noida

      Yahoo group

      purvanchal_heights : Purvanchal Heights Greater Noida All the flat owners in Purvanchal Heights are requested to join this yahoo group.. Purvanchal_heights

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Purvanchal Heights, Sector Zeta, Greater Noida

        Any 3BHK available

        Hi,

        I spoke to a sales person yesterday and he told me that 4BHK are available with a rate of 2200 psft. I am interested in 3BHK. Would there be any 3BHK available.

        Thanks,
        Nikhil

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Purvanchal Heights, Sector Zeta, Greater Noida

          Originally posted by NBansal View Post
          Hi,

          I spoke to a sales person yesterday and he told me that 4BHK are available with a rate of 2200 psft. I am interested in 3BHK. Would there be any 3BHK available.

          Thanks,
          Nikhil
          Nikhil

          The best way to do this is open the news paper HT Estates NOIDA/Gnoida column and call the broker for your requirements who does Purvqanchal Heights.

          Nerdbook

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Purvanchal Heights, Sector Zeta, Greater Noida

            3BHK in purvanchal height will be somewhere in the range of 2200-2300 sqft in resale . but availablity is scarce since most of the ppl who have booked flat in this particular society are end users and not brokers. some options of 4bhk 2320sqft are still available with the builder and i booked a flat of 2330sqft yesterday 2000 psf bsp. think getting a ready to move in flat at this rate is a preety good deal .
            already 8+ families have moved in and i expect his number to cross 75 mark in next 3 months max with me being one of them . its a good number considering total 334 flats available in society with around 20-30 unsold .

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Purvanchal Heights, Sector Zeta, Greater Noida

              Originally posted by nitingaur1982 View Post
              3BHK in purvanchal height will be somewhere in the range of 2200-2300 sqft in resale . but availablity is scarce since most of the ppl who have booked flat in this particular society are end users and not brokers. some options of 4bhk 2320sqft are still available with the builder and i booked a flat of 2330sqft yesterday 2000 psf bsp. think getting a ready to move in flat at this rate is a preety good deal .
              already 8+ families have moved in and i expect his number to cross 75 mark in next 3 months max with me being one of them . its a good number considering total 334 flats available in society with around 20-30 unsold .
              Wow Nitin, that's a great deal that you got. Ready to move-in at 2000/- psf bsp is great. You are right mostly people hv booked here for self-use as the quality of purvanchal construction is good. I also expect that many people will be moving to purvanchal heights in 3-4 months. Btw we have this owner's yahoo group purvanchal_heights : Purvanchal Heights Greater Noida for the owners of flats in puravanchal heights...

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Purvanchal Heights, Sector Zeta, Greater Noida

                Purchase of 3 bedroom apartment

                I have recently registered in the forum. Going through has been a learning experience.
                I want to purchase a 3 bedroom apartment in NCR, preferably in Greater Noida. My budget is confined to around 25 Lacs and i require a ready to move in preferably. Please advise.
                Amit

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Purvanchal Heights, Sector Zeta, Greater Noida

                  Fot nitingaur1982

                  Hi Nitin I am also looking to buy the 4 bhk at purvanchal heights and your deal looks to be good considering the bsp of 2000.Did you approach through a broker or directly the marketing team?i called them up and they said they dont sell through brokers.Is it true? and what price do you thing they would be able to sell me now according to ur experience?they quoted 2500 sqft on .

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Purvanchal Heights, Sector Zeta, Greater Noida

                    what is the ongoing price in Purvanchal heights, i have a penthouse which i wants to divest.

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Purvanchal Heights, Sector Zeta, Greater Noida

                      Originally posted by Umesh Ranout View Post
                      what is the ongoing price in Purvanchal heights, i have a penthouse which i wants to divest.
                      Umesh---how many flats u want to divest, Omaxe Spa, Purvanchal Heights Penthouse. Are there more?

                      Must say ur one rich guy!!

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X