Hi,

I am thinking of investing in a project in Noida Extension or Greater Noida. Looking for budget flat below Rs 3000 or 3500 per sq ft.

Could somebody suggest me some projects ? I am not much familiar with Noida Extension or Greater Noida.

thanks
Read more
Reply
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Check out Unitech Horizon in Greater Noida.Should suit your Budget.
    CommentQuote
  • buy flat in raj nagar extension...or crossing republik...or small flat in noida

    but never buy flat in greater noida..its blocking any future gains

    if lets say u dont like the region..society or simply want a change...greater noida is lowest ....from there you can only go to yamuna expressway

    i suggest donot buy any flat in greater noida

    the crowd is real bad and city has no progress.
    ask anyone..they will say...another 2 years things become good...only problem...they saying like this for past 7~8 years...but no change

    malls ready...but no brands...people go shopping in noida

    multiplex ready..but people drive to g.i.p as crowd in mall like dadri

    other commercials..office...malls..all either flop or delay

    what else proof you want ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by helloji
    buy flat in raj nagar extension...or crossing republik...or small flat in noida

    but never buy flat in greater noida..its blocking any future gains

    if lets say u dont like the region..society or simply want a change...greater noida is lowest ....from there you can only go to yamuna expressway

    i suggest donot buy any flat in greater noida

    the crowd is real bad and city has no progress.
    ask anyone..they will say...another 2 years things become good...only problem...they saying like this for past 7~8 years...but no change

    malls ready...but no brands...people go shopping in noida

    multiplex ready..but people drive to g.i.p as crowd in mall like dadri

    other commercials..office...malls..all either flop or delay

    what else proof you want ??


    If such a worst situation in G.Noida than how G.Noida develope
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by helloji
    buy flat in raj nagar extension...or crossing republik...or small flat in noida

    but never buy flat in greater noida..its blocking any future gains

    if lets say u dont like the region..society or simply want a change...greater noida is lowest ....from there you can only go to yamuna expressway

    i suggest donot buy any flat in greater noida

    the crowd is real bad and city has no progress.
    ask anyone..they will say...another 2 years things become good...only problem...they saying like this for past 7~8 years...but no change

    malls ready...but no brands...people go shopping in noida

    multiplex ready..but people drive to g.i.p as crowd in mall like dadri

    other commercials..office...malls..all either flop or delay

    what else proof you want ??


    one side you say crowd of Gr Noida is very bad And low while at the same time you say that people of greater Noida go to GIP Noida....

    why low standard guys go to GIP?
    CommentQuote
  • they say it will get good in 2 years...but thats what has been saying for past many years

    if u believe...good

    if u dont want to take risk...avoid

    i chose to avoid as i feel ..in greater noida even for a proper mall to be operational (like in other city of ncr)..it will take minimum 7~8 years with proper crowd like other ncr city. till then drive to noida only
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    one side you say crowd of Gr Noida is very bad And low while at the same time you say that people of greater Noida go to GIP Noida....

    why low standard guys go to GIP?




    cookieji...i said educated service class crowd of greater noida go to noida.
    as in greater noida market or mall...either you have dadri..bulandshahr type crowd of students...so educated family type crowd feel very out of place and unsafe

    i read your own post in some thread that you youself go for outing in noida and avoid ansal plaza..

    why sirji???

    ansal plaza has kfc..mc donald..multiplex and some restuarant also...why its not good for you sirji ??

    crowd bekar hai isliye na ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by helloji
    cookieji...i said educated service class crowd of greater noida go to noida.
    as in greater noida market or mall...either you have dadri..bulandshahr type crowd of students...so educated family type crowd feel very out of place and unsafe

    i read your own post in some thread that you youself go for outing in noida and avoid ansal plaza..

    why sirji???

    ansal plaza has kfc..mc donald..multiplex and some restuarant also...why its not good for you sirji ??

    crowd bekar hai isliye na ??

    Dude..

    at least you know there are educated service class in Greater Noida.
    Don't forget in Ghazibad there are Malls worse than Ansal Plaza, why??
    More than 60 percent Malls in Ghazibad are empty despite so much population, why??
    despite being educated Class living in Ghazibad , no english mobie releases in Ghazibad (except Shirpa MAll, that too rarely),why??

    By the way, food joint like Mc Donald, domios, Pizza hut, KFC etc offer Home deliver services too, don't need to go to Mall for that LOL.

    at last I would say, don't be cynical... and be fair.
    CommentQuote
  • why not noida exy projects?
    CommentQuote
  • cookieji...ghaziabad main at least if one go to 2..3 malls also..pretty decent crowd is there.
    noida also has GIP..and also has chalera village and sectors near vasundhra enclave with bad crowds.

    but in greater noida..not even one market..one mall has proper decent crowd..not even one
    sir poore shehar main ek bhi market nahin jahan crowd accha ho...ncr type

    delhi also has south extension but also kotla mubarakpur side by side...choice is always there

    greater noida no choice for decent family people but to go to noida ...50 km minimum drive up and down
    aaj 25 minute lagta hai...2 saal baad 1 ghanta lag sakta hai ..tab kya hoga?

    nice crowd people are very small percentage in city

    markets are not in bad areas...but good city areas..like ansal..gama..alfa...good buildings...only crowd very bad

    i went inside mcdonald....itna bekar crowd tha..cant tell you...aap to rehtey ho..dekha hoga

    and from whatever i see...it will not change for next 6~7 years.....chahe grand venezia ban jaye ya kucch aur....us mall ya market ko greater noida ka crowd barbaad kar dega..jaise abhi kar raha hai ansal. gama.alfa ko

    jab aas paas dadri..bulandshahr ho...and flat society empty...then decent crowd kahaan se aayega ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by helloji
    cookieji...ghaziabad main at least if one go to 2..3 malls also..pretty decent crowd is there.
    noida also has GIP..and also has chalera village and sectors near vasundhra enclave with bad crowds.

    but in greater noida..not even one market..one mall has proper decent crowd..not even one
    sir poore shehar main ek bhi market nahin jahan crowd accha ho...ncr type

    delhi also has south extension but also kotla mubarakpur side by side...choice is always there

    greater noida no choice for decent family people but to go to noida ...50 km minimum drive up and down
    aaj 25 minute lagta hai...2 saal baad 1 ghanta lag sakta hai ..tab kya hoga?

    nice crowd people are very small percentage in city

    markets are not in bad areas...but good city areas..like ansal..gama..alfa...good buildings...only crowd very bad

    i went inside mcdonald....itna bekar crowd tha..cant tell you...aap to rehtey ho..dekha hoga

    and from whatever i see...it will not change for next 6~7 years.....chahe grand venezia ban jaye ya kucch aur....us mall ya market ko greater noida ka crowd barbaad kar dega..jaise abhi kar raha hai ansal. gama.alfa ko

    jab aas paas dadri..bulandshahr ho...and flat society empty...then decent crowd kahaan se aayega ??

    heheheehe.....
    I feel like laughing at your comments now...since you are beating the dead snake now over and over.

    None is saying Greater Noida has great gentry and happening place but saying this and that only, not fair. if Greater Noida were much happening, rates would not have down compare to other areas.

    However, Guys are staying in bhiwadi, Kundli,Manesar too... everyone is staying by choice and not by force. and every society is though slowly, being occupied...

    if you check the population ratio, crowd in Greater Noida is better than Ghazibad. :D

    your views is not the ultimate view...
    Again i would request you to be fair...
    I should better avoid your comments..
    CommentQuote
  • sirji..jaane do...
    main bhogal. delhi.. jaise mamuli area main rehta hoon and even i got a shock when i saw crowd in all market of greater noida....ncr kam dadri jyada lag raha tha

    sabka apna apna najaria hai....aapko kucch aur dikhta hoga....mujhe to poorey shehr main kaheen bhi family type area nahin dikha

    aur jo maine dekha aur jaankari li....i feel another 6~7 year before some progress in this area.

    tab tak F1 aaye ya yamuna expressway ya grand venezia.....farq nahin padega...as people only investing in that city..not coming to live ( clear from empty flats for years)
    and those who coming are either student or people from dadri type area

    aap dekh lena...Grand venezia mall jaake..jab 1~2 saal main khulega....aap waapas noida hi jaoge
    CommentQuote
  • Helloji , I am becoming a sort of your fan ! Debate competition main aapko hamesha first prize hi milta hoga. ;-)
    CommentQuote
  • mujhe maaf karoji...

    mujhe to cookiji sabse sahi lagtey hain....
    bahut positive aadmi hain..

    hum to abhi broker..builder ke chakkar kaat rahey hain
    acchi deal dhoondne main ...noida expressway pe

    aur kaunsi debate sirji...aap hi chaley jao ansal mall aur khudh dekh lo....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by helloji
    mujhe maaf karoji...

    mujhe to cookiji sabse sahi lagtey hain....
    bahut positive aadmi hain..

    hum to abhi broker..builder ke chakkar kaat rahey hain
    acchi deal dhoondne main ...noida expressway pe

    aur kaunsi debate sirji...aap hi chaley jao ansal mall aur khudh dekh lo....


    agar itna time property search me lagate to ab tak aapka SUPER MEGA ALTRA DREAM FLAT aapke apne NOIDA EXPWAY me mil gya hota.

    your intention is very clear....most irritating and worthless discussion going on..going on...
    CommentQuote
  • ka jamana hai sir ji...sab pe ho jaata hai

    waise next week tak deal final honey ke chance hain

    bargaining chal rahi hai

    noida authority flats near sector 100
    lotus zing
    jaypee wishtown
    paras season
    exotica
    gulshan

    sab jagah baat chal rahi aapki dua se sirji

    jo jo final offer aayenge..unko check karke close kar doonga
    CommentQuote