JNC Builder, THE Park , Noida Extension! Any buyers?;)
Read more
Reply
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gaussmatin
    JNC Builder, THE Park , Noida Extension! Any buyers?;)

    :):):)...Noida Extention???...all the best :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaussmatin
    i have booked an A2 type here! no construction started.


    Me too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ragh_ideal
    Me too.



    what floor ? how much have you paid already? are they demanding more?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaussmatin
    what floor ? how much have you paid already? are they demanding more?


    booking amount 10% uske bad no hi nhi aaya dene ka.they never asked for more.
    CommentQuote
  • hmmm....i always thought they are lenient with me only.... now i know that they are casual with everyone....

    but still, i believe both you and me are in no hurry for construction? or are You?

    If not, and if things do get sorted out, This deal would be the king of all deals, isnt it? or i am over-ambitious? :P
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaussmatin
    hmmm....i always thought they are lenient with me only.... now i know that they are casual with everyone....

    but still, i believe both you and me are in no hurry for construction? or are You?

    If not, and if things do get sorted out, This deal would be the king of all deals, isnt it? or i am over-ambitious? :P





    Was it a direct deal or through some broler? I know a broker personally who booked more than 250 flats in JNC the park.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaussmatin
    i have booked an A2 type here! no construction started.





    Any perticular reseon to opt thos project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Any perticular reseon to opt thos project?


    yes, the builder has been tested for relationships (my dealing in Princess Park - their old project). They are relaxed and believe in developing relationships unlike other stubborn builders.

    They are not the best but they offer good price. So i compromised on brand, dealing with them is a peace of mind, plus i took this as investment, hence saying no hurry.

    see for yourself, they are not charging more than 10%, they themselves know the sensitivity of noida extension. (Not saying that they are not profit minded- definitely they are, but still some relaxation is always good)

    i wanted to go for Gaur city in 2011 April but only 14th and above were available, so diverted to JNC for lower floors.!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaussmatin
    yes, the builder has been tested for relationships (my dealing in Princess Park - their old project). They are relaxed and believe in developing relationships unlike other stubborn builders.

    They are not the best but they offer good price. So i compromised on brand, dealing with them is a peace of mind, plus i took this as investment, hence saying no hurry.

    see for yourself, they are not charging more than 10%, they themselves know the sensitivity of noida extension. (Not saying that they are not profit minded- definitely they are, but still some relaxation is always good)

    i wanted to go for Gaur city in 2011 April but only 14th and above were available, so diverted to JNC for lower floors.!


    Almost same reason i have.

    one of my friend (has good relationship with mr. J)was staying in princess park on that time i was residing at ashiana green indirapuram.i had frequently visit in princess park.i found quality was average but i like and it was ok for me.

    However in one of IP thread it was rated below average.but according to budget i like it.

    in NE i was looking for GC-5 and it was over budget to me and higher floor.

    so i found JNC which location is good(almost surrounded by gaurcity) as I had spent my most of the time in gzb.so i always prefer gzb orientation (mini exp) over noida and G noida).

    i think they don't have no. of projects (only focusing on jnc greenwood vasundhra).and yes they are lenient.

    i may be wrong and may asked only tomorrow for next amount.
    CommentQuote
  • JNC-Greenwoods kaisa laga (Vasundhara wala)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Was it a direct deal or through some broler? I know a broker personally who booked more than 250 flats in JNC the park.


    i think you dont have right figure 250 flats.as i know they had only 450 units in first phase now it will be around 600.

    so 250 out of 600 is very high ratio.(only by one broker)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ragh_ideal
    Almost same reason i have.

    one of my friend (has good relationship with mr. J)was staying in princess park on that time i was residing at ashiana green indirapuram.i had frequently visit in princess park.i found quality was average but i like and it was ok for me.

    However in one of IP thread it was rated below average.but according to budget i like it.

    in NE i was looking for GC-5 and it was over budget to me and higher floor.

    so i found JNC which location is good(almost surrounded by gaurcity) as I had spent my most of the time in gzb.so i always prefer gzb orientation (mini exp) over noida and G noida).

    i think they don't have no. of projects (only focusing on jnc greenwood vasundhra).and yes they are lenient.

    i may be wrong and may asked only tomorrow for next amount.



    Yes Princess Park is rated low in one of the threads. but i believe it is mainly because of the road in front, location wise it is not good, but once you enter, it is very comfortable.

    Yes, the Park is surrounded by GC all around plus very near to the main road.... so we can leaverage on the shops by JC :P

    Another point is it has only 400 units... small project... i do not like living in very crowded communities like Shipra sun city...

    Why are you referring tomorrow for the remaining amount? did they call you?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    JNC-Greenwoods kaisa laga (Vasundhara wala)


    Sample falt is awesome!!! i like it... but vasundhara area is not my preference.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    JNC-Greenwoods kaisa laga (Vasundhara wala)


    sir,its been six months to me to be there.construction phase me hai , progress is good, quality material hai, but can not be judged at this stage only.

    but yes model is very good only location is satisfactory cause just behind the gardenia.
    CommentQuote
  • No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is a NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
    CommentQuote