Hello Experts!
Which are the best projects in NE right now? I am looking for a 2BHK.
Best locations, builder reputations, project status and floor plans.
Yes we have some forums on same topic, but they are outdated and Dynamics have changed!
Read more
136 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by NEBuyer1
    Hello Experts!
    Yes we have some forums on same topic, but they are outdated and Dynamics have changed!

You seem to have alread read NE related threads..so must be aware of the uncertainties also.
    As far as Projects in NE is concerned, Stellar,Gaur,Mahagun,Gulshan according to me are good ones
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NEBuyer1
    Hello Experts!

Can you please elaborate, how dynamics has changed for specific projects. As I understand the dynamics has changed for NExtn as a whole not for specific projects.

Generally,
    the good ones are still good ones - Stellar, Gaur, Mahagun ...
    the pathetic ones are still pathetic - Supertech, Amarpali, Earth ...
    the unknown ones still unknown - Devika, Vedantum ...

CommentQuote
  • Now people who are planning to buy here, I would suggest that wait for SC decision and buy. It would be safe as well. There is too much supply so there would not be any further hike
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iamonpc
    Now people who are planning to buy here, I would suggest that wait for SC decision and buy. It would be safe as well. There is too much supply so there would not be any further hike

Agree to you to some extent only...
    but later on one would get options in poor projects only..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iamonpc
    Now people who are planning to buy here, I would suggest that wait for SC decision and buy. It would be safe as well. There is too much supply so there would not be any further hike

Yeah, but in the projects with faster construction progress and better quality, like Stellar & Gaur, getting inventory will get progressively costlier.
    CommentQuote
  • yes choice could be less may be on higher floor, but high rise me higher floor ka mazaa hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Experts for your replies!
    Now.First, lets not discuss whether to invest or not. Instead focus on where to invest
    Second, Gaur is almost sold out and too expensive, Patel have not restarted the booking yet, got mixed reviews for Mahagun.
    So What you guys think about RG, Panchsheel, Ajnara and Eco city2. These I think will be closer to Metro station, wont they?
    CommentQuote
  • Planning to buy in NE since last six months but now made up my mind to buy one in construction linked. somwhere somebody has told that new floors have been launched by Gaur. Kindly advise floor and rate in Gaur and stellar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FieldWorker

Can you please elaborate, how dynamics has changed for specific projects. As I understand the dynamics has changed for NExtn as a whole not for specific projects.

Generally,

how abt Civitech/Hawelia - Valencia homes ? where does it rank ?
    CommentQuote
  • How come Mahagun come in your good builder list? Any reasons?

Originally Posted by FieldWorker

Generally,

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    how abt Civitech/Hawelia - Valencia homes ? where does it rank ?

Check poll results of thread of valencia. Results project ki asliyat khud bol denge. According to 31 voters it is 5 star level pronect and 22 cast vote it for warst project. It means it is an over hyped one of the worst project my pov
    CommentQuote
  • I think now only enduser should buy in Noida extn if they cant afford any where else.. that area is not at all good for investment now.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,
    I m planning to buy a 2BHK in Noida extension. I have seen two projects one is the Gaur city and other one is RG but I have never heard about RG builder before this. So pls tell me which is the best?
    Is it gud to invest in RG?
    CommentQuote
  • Why you guys have so bad impression of Supertech, I have booked a flat in 2010 in Supertech ecovillage 3.............I know constructin qualities are bad, but i think they will improve now to survive in the market...Whats say ????
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali and Supertech are well known bad boy in real estate.
    CommentQuote