Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Project in Noida Extension

Collapse
X
Collapse

Best Project in Noida Extension

Last updated: November 9 2015
145 | Posts
41597 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best Project in Noida Extension

    Hello Experts!
    Which are the best projects in NE right now? I am looking for a 2BHK.
    Best locations, builder reputations, project status and floor plans.
    Yes we have some forums on same topic, but they are outdated and Dynamics have changed!
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Best Project in Noida Extension

    Originally posted by NEBuyer1 View Post
    Hello Experts!
    Which are the best projects in NE right now? I am looking for a 2BHK.
    Best locations, builder reputations, project status and floor plans.
    Yes we have some forums on same topic, but they are outdated and Dynamics have changed!
    You seem to have alread read NE related threads..so must be aware of the uncertainties also.
    As far as Projects in NE is concerned, Stellar,Gaur,Mahagun,Gulshan according to me are good ones
    Thanks

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Best Project in Noida Extension

      Originally posted by NEBuyer1 View Post
      Hello Experts!
      Which are the best projects in NE right now? I am looking for a 2BHK.
      Best locations, builder reputations, project status and floor plans.
      Yes we have some forums on same topic, but they are outdated and Dynamics have changed!

      Can you please elaborate, how dynamics has changed for specific projects. As I understand the dynamics has changed for NExtn as a whole not for specific projects.

      Generally,
      the good ones are still good ones - Stellar, Gaur, Mahagun ...
      the pathetic ones are still pathetic - Supertech, Amarpali, Earth ...
      the unknown ones still unknown - Devika, Vedantum ...

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Best Project in Noida Extension

        Now people who are planning to buy here, I would suggest that wait for SC decision and buy. It would be safe as well. There is too much supply so there would not be any further hike

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Best Project in Noida Extension

          Originally posted by iamonpc View Post
          Now people who are planning to buy here, I would suggest that wait for SC decision and buy. It would be safe as well. There is too much supply so there would not be any further hike
          Agree to you to some extent only...
          but later on one would get options in poor projects only..
          Thanks

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Best Project in Noida Extension

            Originally posted by iamonpc View Post
            Now people who are planning to buy here, I would suggest that wait for SC decision and buy. It would be safe as well. There is too much supply so there would not be any further hike
            Yeah, but in the projects with faster construction progress and better quality, like Stellar & Gaur, getting inventory will get progressively costlier.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Best Project in Noida Extension

              yes choice could be less may be on higher floor, but high rise me higher floor ka mazaa hai.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Best Project in Noida Extension

                Thanks Experts for your replies!
                Now.First, lets not discuss whether to invest or not. Instead focus on where to invest
                Second, Gaur is almost sold out and too expensive, Patel have not restarted the booking yet, got mixed reviews for Mahagun.
                So What you guys think about RG, Panchsheel, Ajnara and Eco city2. These I think will be closer to Metro station, wont they?

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Best Project in Noida Extension

                  Planning to buy in NE since last six months but now made up my mind to buy one in construction linked. somwhere somebody has told that new floors have been launched by Gaur. Kindly advise floor and rate in Gaur and stellar

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Best Project in Noida Extension

                    Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post

                    Can you please elaborate, how dynamics has changed for specific projects. As I understand the dynamics has changed for NExtn as a whole not for specific projects.

                    Generally,
                    the good ones are still good ones - Stellar, Gaur, Mahagun ...
                    the pathetic ones are still pathetic - Supertech, Amarpali, Earth ...
                    the unknown ones still unknown - Devika, Vedantum ...

                    how abt Civitech/Hawelia - Valencia homes ? where does it rank ?

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X