Dear All,

Can any one provide detail about NEW LEAF INTERNATIONAL GROUP ?

Actually they are selling plots on expressway ? Is it good option for investment.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mk19832002
    Dear All,

Can any one provide detail about NEW LEAF INTERNATIONAL GROUP ?

Actually they are selling plots on expressway ? Is it good option for investment.

Even I have heard about this but not sure about the company and location. You can see their website Plots in Greater Noida and Yamuna express way, Plots in Delhi/NCR, Plots near JP sports city for mor info
    CommentQuote
  • New Leaf International/Adventure

It seems that they are doing fraud, because they are selling plots since March 2012 and still they have avilable lots of plot and good news is that all corner (2 Side open) plot is available. Don't you think this is something not digestable.
    CommentQuote
  • ifi jaise
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked a plot in the same location, now I am asking for agreement letter and permanent address of the owner of the company. But the representative is not picking up my phone, and also one number marked red on their website is switched off. Besides, one on the numbers given on contact page is switched off and another is a 9 digit number which is obviously an invalid number. So can you guys suggest me how to find about the authentication of the group.
    It will really be a great help.
    CommentQuote
  • My driver has taken the Plot there 50Yard - 150,000.
    DIRECTOR Gopal Singh 9958046572
    aGENT ===P. K. Singh (8285909380)
    Agent === Mahindar (9716624304)
    Agent = Sanjeet (9971081984)

Managing Director = Arjun Singh (9811210621)
    Another Partner == 9250100473

They are colonizers and have cuttied several colonies

======These all info by my driver.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    My driver has taken the Plot there 50Yard - 150,000.
    DIRECTOR Gopal Singh 9958046572
    aGENT ===P. K. Singh (8285909380)
    Agent === Mahindar (9716624304)
    Agent = Sanjeet (9971081984)

Managing Director = Arjun Singh (9811210621)
    Another Partner == 9250100473

They are colonizers and have cuttied several colonies

======These all info by my driver.

Check GN Master plan and location of these plots. These plots are out of GN boundary. Pls see red circle near Techzone.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by uniquearun04
    I have booked a plot in the same location, now I am asking for agreement letter and permanent address of the owner of the company. But the representative is not picking up my phone, and also one number marked red on their website is switched off. Besides, one on the numbers given on contact page is switched off and another is a 9 digit number which is obviously an invalid number. So can you guys suggest me how to find about the authentication of the group.

So were you able to connect with the New Leaf? Any updates. Should we buy it or not?

Thanks in advance for the help
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

Why these plots or so cheap? Even I spotted a guy sometimes back in Atta market disturbing the pamphlet of this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by uniquearun04
    I have booked a plot in the same location, now I am asking for agreement letter and permanent address of the owner of the company. But the representative is not picking up my phone, and also one number marked red on their website is switched off. Besides, one on the numbers given on contact page is switched off and another is a 9 digit number which is obviously an invalid number. So can you guys suggest me how to find about the authentication of the group.

i have also booked plot in this group in Phase 2 ,they have me a agreement letter ,they have given me a khatooni no and i also asked from property dealer about them ,he is saying no problem with this group .when u booked plot with this group .what time they are giving to complete the project .and when u booked and in which phase .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varshneyiet
    Check GN Master plan and location of these plots. These plots are out of GN boundary. Pls see red circle near Techzone.

how far is yamuna river from this project (for all phases).in which year u have started this project .reply as early as possible
    CommentQuote
  • new leaf international group

hey can anybody tell me about new leaf intenational .history ,(past) ,other sites of it
    CommentQuote