Big Bazaar has bought the complete first level parking space in ansal plaza, pari chowk and will soon start the construction. The space is huge and looks bigger than we have in GIP Noida(looks to me) I hope this is a very good news for greater noida residetns.
Read more
95 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit.balyan
    Big Bazaar has bought the complete first level parking space in ansal plaza, pari chowk and will soon start the construction. The space is huge and looks bigger than we have in GIP Noida(looks to me) I hope this is a very good news for greater noida residetns.

Good news. Now focus is shifting towards GN :)
    CommentQuote

Ohh... maybe that's why the upper basement was closed last week. They were sending every vehicle to the lower basement.
    CommentQuote
  • If true, great news!!
    BTW, is it confirmed news from any reliable source? You may want to share it so that people can get confidence :). Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Thor_samir
    Ohh... maybe that's why the upper basement was closed last week. They were sending every vehicle to the lower basement.

Yeah 1st level Basement Parking is closed for the last 1-2 weeks...
    CommentQuote

If its ture, it would be bigger than GIP
    CommentQuote

baliyaan saab, i hope tht this news is correct and BB starts soon.

There are people who give fake news here with thumping chest and you have shared it in such a mellow down fashion. Kudos,
    CommentQuote
  • Need Very badly

It was needed really badly here in Greater Noida, Welcome News for all the residents of GN.
    CommentQuote
  • As far as the reliability of this news is concerned...i have asked 3-4 parking wala and in the ansals office on groiund floor
    CommentQuote
  • kiyaa yaar ab parchoon, paan ke khoke aur tutor waloon ki bhi thread start karenge
    CommentQuote
  • All speculation
    No confirmation at all
    Commercial (decent standard) in greater noida continues to bleed
    Shops are still shutting down in ansal plaza type malls
    City simply doesn't have and probably will not have a market for good malls and brands for next 5-6 years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by xuv500
    All speculation
    No confirmation at all
    Commercial (decent standard) in greater noida continues to bleed
    Shops are still shutting down in ansal plaza type malls
    City simply doesn't have and probably will not have a market for good malls and brands for next 5-6 years

How did you get to know Man?
    CommentQuote
  • Cousin has 2 shops in ansal 2nd floor
    No buyer or rental
    Offers coming from local shopkeepers at 30 rs per square feet
    Ansal approached big bazaar and talks were on
    But Nothing in black and white
    Nothing at all
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by xuv500
    Cousin has 2 shops in ansal 2nd floor
    No buyer or rental
    Offers coming from local shopkeepers at 30 rs per square feet
    Ansal approached big bazaar and talks were on
    But Nothing in black and white
    Nothing at all

Thanks for the Update..
    Then Why Upper basement parking is closed ?

BAD Luck ..... :(
    Now looking forward to Easy Day...
    CommentQuote
  • Which easy day ??
    If you are talking about the one advertised for omaxe mall then that's 2 years away
    Brands are offering super low rentals with lock ins upto 9 years and limited increase
    As I told you.. you can rent a shop in ansal plaza on 2nd floor at Rs.30-35 psf month
    All brands are interested in noida region.
    Greater noida can see some demand after 5-6 years
    CommentQuote
  • And yes..upper basement is open...please visit and see if you live or work near the pari chowk area
    CommentQuote