Hi All,

After bhoomi poojan Gaur launched their luxury project at the entrace (right hand side) of Noida Extension on a land of 17.5 acre. starting size is 1,550 sq feet and inagural price is around INR 3,400/-...:bab (59):

After soft launch it seems rates may go up in few days...I booked one..and i am not not a broker rather investor...
Read more
171 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ektasrv
    Its restricted as its only for the Owner - people who have booked the flat in the project. Rajeev will soon accept your request on confirmation of your booking.

What is the name of the company who is promoting this project. Is this Gaursons or Gaursons hitech infra ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manukohli
    That Facebook group is restricted group and moderator is checking the facebook very rarely looks like.

Please make this a open group

Dear Manu, congrats on your buy. please sent your request to both facebook and yahoo group..i am quite fast in accepting requests provided you give your booking details in order to keep group free from brokers and spams
    Now NEFOWA has also become closed group since last week...
    Regards, Rajeev
    CommentQuote
  • Guys Yesterday, I have been to Noida extension with my friends as they wanted to book for end user purpose. I also went to explore what are investment opportunities .

My priorities are good brand ,easy to sell and size of 1200 to 1400. Recently heard that Gaur launched saundaram and its in soft launch stage. It's location is awesome bang in front of Gaur city 1. They say its luxury project altough its a project with strange master plan , just three lifts for a tower of 22 floors and 8 flat per floor.. its plot is neither rectangle nor square but strange three triangles kind shape. Anyways I din't mind all these things. my thought was lets go for brand , best location and since it has only 3 bedrooms so it would be a different category from others ..

Now comes to price, it's in soft launch and in soft launch itself the price they offering after hard negotiation is 3390 BSP , one park facing PLC which is mandatory for all flats i.e. 100 RS , floor PLC is 100 even for 15th floor , Lease rent 95 , IFMS 25 .. so overall cost comes out to be 3710 and then offcourse service tax which means everything will be around 3725. If I also add the cost of registry and everything then surely it come to be around 4100. I liked the location and brand that I was almost ready to invest even with such high cost. But then one thing which started haunting me and decided to go against the deal. And the reason is just one and half year or 2 years back people bought properties in noida extne at price of 2400 (maximum) all inclusive and that means they already sitting at property gain of atleast 50% if I compare them with my investment. At the time of selling I will be competing sellers whos profit is almost double then mine and they going to offer better negotiation theb me at any time.

I know this is what happening in crossing and previously happened in indirapuram also that towards the possession and after possession sellers want to sell their property very fast at that time say 4 years from now they would be happy to sell the property at 5k and if I sell at 5k then my gain would be just 34% of actual value i.e 8% annual where those booked at 2400 and selling at 5k would be earning at 18% with span of six years. In four years inventory in noida extension will be huge and if someone says price would be 6k then it will be miracle for noida extention and even then I will be earning merely 15% for myself without registry. If I add registy amount then it would reduce to 50% i.e. 12%. Now only logic of going for investment is if I start assuming that price would touch 8k

Somebody please contradict my calculation .. otherwise I would say that with prices which noida extension builders tryng to sell now i.e.e 3300+ is not going to be good for investment..

yes project is awesome for end users
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    Guys Yesterday, I have been to Noida extension with my friends as they wanted to book for end user purpose. I also went to explore what are investment opportunities .

My priorities are good brand ,easy to sell and size of 1200 to 1400. Recently heard that Gaur launched saundaram and its in soft launch stage. It's location is awesome bang in front of Gaur city 1. They say its luxury project altough its a project with strange master plan , just three lifts for a tower of 22 floors and 8 flat per floor.. its plot is neither rectangle nor square but strange three triangles kind shape. Anyways I din't mind all these things. my thought was lets go for brand , best location and since it has only 3 bedrooms so it would be a different category from others ..

Now comes to price, it's in soft launch and in soft launch itself the price they offering after hard negotiation is 3390 BSP , one park facing PLC which is mandatory for all flats i.e. 100 RS , floor PLC is 100 even for 15th floor , Lease rent 95 , IFMS 25 .. so overall cost comes out to be 3710 and then offcourse service tax which means everything will be around 3725. If I also add the cost of registry and everything then surely it come to be around 4100. I liked the location and brand that I was almost ready to invest even with such high cost. But then one thing which started haunting me and decided to go against the deal. And the reason is just one and half year or 2 years back people bought properties in noida extne at price of 2400 (maximum) all inclusive and that means they already sitting at property gain of atleast 50% if I compare them with my investment. At the time of selling I will be competing sellers whos profit is almost double then mine and they going to offer better negotiation theb me at any time.

I know this is what happening in crossing and previously happened in indirapuram also that towards the possession and after possession sellers want to sell their property very fast at that time say 4 years from now they would be happy to sell the property at 5k and if I sell at 5k then my gain would be just 34% of actual value i.e 8% annual where those booked at 2400 and selling at 5k would be earning at 18% with span of six years. In four years inventory in noida extension will be huge and if someone says price would be 6k then it will be miracle for noida extention and even then I will be earning merely 15% for myself without registry. If I add registy amount then it would reduce to 50% i.e. 12%. Now only logic of going for investment is if I start assuming that price would touch 8k

Somebody please contradict my calculation .. otherwise I would say that with prices which noida extension builders tryng to sell now i.e.e 3300+ is not going to be good for investment..

yes project is awesome for end users

very true...
    CommentQuote
  • Park PLC is not mandatory.. This is for only Park Facing Flats. Backside facing flats dont have this PLC
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked at 3355
    CommentQuote
  • GaurSons Realty Pvt. Ltd
    CommentQuote
    I have booked at 3355

buddy may be park facing is not mandatory but that doesn't cchange much calculation .. you booked at 3350 as bsp right and rest of charges same right ?
    CommentQuote
  • Other charges are IFMS + LR = 120 and Floor PLC
    Also you cannot compare other projects with this one for the facilities being offered as of now rest God Knows what will be be delivered finally :)
    I agree plot is very irregular I went to actual size and inspected whole site from boundary wall.. Park facing units will face Sunlight issue....
    CommentQuote
    Other charges are IFMS + LR = 120 and Floor PLC
    Also you cannot compare other projects with this one for the facilities being offered as of now rest God Knows what will be be delivered finally :)
    I agree plot is very irregular I went to actual size and inspected whole site from boundary wall.. Park facing units will face Sunlight issue....

Buddy lets debate with open mind and as I mentioned that I was also keen .. may be your arguments can change my mind too.. tell me what they calling the luxury .. double height car parking ??? or jaguar fittings ?? or only 3 bedroom options.. I would consider luxury if they were selling something 4 lifts for proposed 176 flats in one tower .. or they have big park for everyone .. saying that there is no going to any car parking in open area not going to convince me that its a luxury ..

Regarding difference.. 90% people buy with only one thing in mind price , price and price.. and for 10% people Noida extension may not even be priority if they have to buy luxury..
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think you can expect big garden for everyone in 4000/sq ft deal considering current property market. If you are just looking for price Nirala is offering 2600 all inclusive deal with some discount on top of it.
    Also how does 1 more lift going to make it super luxurious..
    These small things are make is attractive and make it worth living place. See these all builder gimmick. Its location is the actual trumph card for builder.
    Just few features.
    1. Low Density Project
    2. Reception Lobby in each tower
    3. Food Court in Club
    4. Ampitheatre
    5. Sensory Garden
    6. Temple within Society
    7. Wi-Fi enabled complex
    8. Benquet Hall
    CommentQuote
    I dont think you can expect big garden for everyone in 4000/sq ft deal considering current property market. If you are just looking for price Nirala is offering 2600 all inclusive deal with some discount on top of it.
    Also how does 1 more lift going to make it super luxurious..
    These small things are make is attractive and make it worth living place. See these all builder gimmick. Its location is the actual trumph card for builder.
    Just few features.
    1. Low Density Project
    2. Reception Lobby in each tower
    3. Food Court in Club
    4. Ampitheatre
    5. Sensory Garden
    6. Temple within Society
    7. Wi-Fi enabled complex
    8. Benquet Hall

Low density ?? do we know for sure ? what is total site size and total flats ??
    Reception is there in each tower of every project of CR and many in Indirapuram and almost all in newly launch projects of Noida but those not claiming luxury.. Prateek fadura has very big reception but how it going to give luxury to buyer.. luxury would be double size lobby so that each buyer can use that space isn't ?
    Food court ?? what is the purpose of it in a residential society .. it only going to create problems because venders want to all external visitors otherwise they wont get much foot fall..
    Wifi enabled complex ?? Please do let us know where do you this really implemented in any of residential projects.. In India its far from reality.. There is no presence of wifi spot provider in India as of now.. very few have managed to make it available in cafe coffee days with help of small netgear routers which can't cross easily 9 inch walls..

Again I say by location and brand price is fine but for investment purpose I don't see it turning out to be reaching to 8k in 4 years and it has to compete with Gaur city 1 in terms of location and brand. and if someone ready to sell at 5.5k in gaur city 1 then why would I go for 8k priced .. and thats reason I decided to optout.

Hope you got it to live and that make most of sense actually becoz Noida has become damn expensive now..God knows where are those rich class who would live in small pigeon sized houses of Noida costing 80 lakhs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LeoRahul
    Buddy lets debate with open mind and as I mentioned that I was also keen .. may be your arguments can change my mind too.. tell me what they calling the luxury .. double height car parking ??? or jaguar fittings ?? or only 3 bedroom options.. I would consider luxury if they were selling something 4 lifts for proposed 176 flats in one tower .. or they have big park for everyone .. saying that there is no going to any car parking in open area not going to convince me that its a luxury ..

Regarding difference.. 90% people buy with only one thing in mind price , price and price.. and for 10% people Noida extension may not even be priority if they have to buy luxury..

Quite agree with Leorahul POV. ...they are not defining luxary in absolute terms....

> Very low density...have they defined the flats per acre or FAR they are going to use in this project..no..by looking to add it seems all buildings are 20+...so it is not a low density project.

>Jaruar fitting is quite normal...for DLE/emmar/Unitech/jaypee/3c's regular projects.

> no wodden flooring in bedrooms...although it is not luxury but gives a feeling of edge over vertified tiles.

> RO unit in flat is it a luxury...lol

> WiFi why do we need a Wifi in residensial complex..it works in commercial complexes and public places...like airport

> Plot size is so irregular ....they will not be able to provide a gud socity feeling to endusers...end user expect atleast a gud size park in society for children to play...Gaur city 1 has much better parks and even stadium is there

I know gaur is a gud builder but not a luxary builder....so even risk is there on their capabilities to deliver the gud high end finished project.

location is gud but again Gaur city 1 is better placed and better planned.

In my opinion one should look for resale in GC6 (Gaurcity 1) stadium facing units..having 3 & 4 BHK's on stadium facing.
    CommentQuote
  • I booked one in 3655 all inclusive.. I dont think this can be compared with others like Gaur City..

1) Gaur is now well known renowned builder in ncr, if he says luxury I believe he will definitely make it.. bcoz he has earned a lot in regular segment.. now want to jump into luxury segment.. he needs to prove and provide a signature as he will cming with more luxury projects in future..

2) To me, biggest difference with other projects is sizes above 1550 only, this makes sure the crowd is different in your society atleast from others like eco- villages... (I own one in eco-village 2 too)

3) dont worry about the appreciation, in the name of luxury projects, price difference can be atleast 1500 - 2000 different from others... can check in noida and indirapuram... normal projects there are arround 5k but luxurious are arrond 6k - 8k, like orange county, 3C's, Supertech ORB, waves etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chaudhary Sahab
    Quite agree with Leorahul POV. ...they are not defining luxary in absolute terms....

> Very low density...have they defined the flats per acre or FAR they are going to use in this project..no..by looking to add it seems all buildings are 20+...so it is not a low density project.

>Jaruar fitting is quite normal...for DLE/emmar/Unitech/jaypee/3c's regular projects.

> no wodden flooring in bedrooms...although it is not luxury but gives a feeling of edge over vertified tiles.

> RO unit in flat is it a luxury...lol

> WiFi why do we need a Wifi in residensial complex..it works in commercial complexes and public places...like airport

> Plot size is so irregular ....they will not be able to provide a gud socity feeling to endusers...end user expect atleast a gud size park in society for children to play...Gaur city 1 has much better parks and even stadium is there

I know gaur is a gud builder but not a luxary builder....so even risk is there on their capabilities to deliver the gud high end finished project.

location is gud but again Gaur city 1 is better placed and better planned.

In my opinion one should look for resale in GC6 (Gaurcity 1) stadium facing units..having 3 & 4 BHK's on stadium facing.

Guys The rates are not that high. Please compare with other good builders is Noida Ex. ( Gaur & Mahagun) . Mahagun Mywoods - BSP is Rs. 3000+all PLCs IFMS etc+ Rs. 3 lakhs parking. So Rs. 3350+ PLCs IFMS and every other thing inclided is not at all a bad deal in Gaur Saundaryam. The project is low density RELATIVELY. Just check 7X projects and you would get to Know. Before booking in Saundaryam I had almost finalised in Prateek Wistera and Mahagun Moderne . Prateek Wistera is 15.5 acres and much more dense as compared to Saundaryam which is is more than 17 acres
    CommentQuote