Sort by :
Filter by :
- I am also an end user and looking forward to buy a 2.5 BHK flat in it... can any of the tenured members advise on the status of the builder/project? also i am slightly worried about the possession date of all projects in NE...can they provide the homes by 2015?CommentQuote0Flag
- There layout plan seems good enough, but not known builder.
Rates were similar with known players such as Seller, Gaur etc.
So better go for known one, as NE is risky, and due to unknown builder with no experience in high rise building.etc...it is bit more risky.
Originally Posted by vishal1234I am also an end user and looking forward to buy a 2.5 BHK flat in it... can any of the tenured members advise on the status of the builder/project? also i am slightly worried about the possession date of all projects in NE...can they provide the homes by 2015?CommentQuote0Flag
- Project NE me hai or broker bhai noida section me adv kar rahe hai. Lage raho broker bhai.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqfProject NE me hai or broker bhai noida section me adv kar rahe hai. Lage raho broker bhai.
it appears good to me..
but this builder has many projects in greater noida etc.
but this is first residential project.CommentQuote1Flag
- Hi All,
Can anyone give me details about the project. Floor plan seems to be good.how's the builder, site etc.
Thankss in advanceCommentQuote0Flag
- Hi everybody,
I had booked 2bhk flat in habitech panchtatva techzone-4 near third roundabout 2months ago. When I had booked this flat, its size was 895 s.ft. But after sometime builder changed the size of said flat to 940s.ft. So now my total amount increased to 125000 rs.
-I had booked this flat because of good floor and site plan. 895 flat have very good space inside. 12X10 2bedroom, 10.6X16.6 drw/din room, 8X6 kitchen, 5x7& 6x7 bathroom and five feet wide three balconies. .
-I had booked this flat because of 12 tower in 11 acre area. This is very good ratio. But after increased FAR now 10 tower's will have 19 floor and another tower (11th) will have 27 floor. But I think it is still good.
-I had booked this flat because its location. first two roundabout's have lot of projects both side of main 130 s.ft. road. In future you will see heavy traffic jam and crowd from sector71 and from ghaziabad-G.noida road. somebody said in IREF gaur city is bigger then mayur vihar.
-I had booked this flat because builder has not adopted road side selling funda. I also Knew this is his first residential project and its off location. But I took the risk.
-Here, I want to said about my budget Limitation. Its price has increased for me. so I want to exit from this project. though Other projects are also costly. Another thing is possession time of every project of G. NOIDA WEST (four to five year or more). So now I am not interested in this area. I am looking beyond Delhi NCR. May be INDORE.CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes......its a good projectCommentQuote0Flag
- good project ..Floor plan, Location are excellent.Good option in Noida Extension.CommentQuote0Flag
- What is the status of this project.. Heard that the project is approved and digging started about a month ago..any new updates ???CommentQuote0Flag
- Construction Status update
Construction started at Habitech Panchtatva. Check out pics of Tower A10. Hope construction will go in good pace.;)CommentQuote2Flag
- Why there isn't much talk about the project on forum?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Khoji1456Hi All,
Construction started at Habitech Panchtatva. Check out pics of Tower A10. Hope construction will go in good pace.;)
how many floors are they planning to construct ? looking at those pics it seems they are just going for a simple raft foundation and not going to do any pilingCommentQuote0Flag
- That's true trialsurvey bhai, even I don't find much detail about the project like far, builder repo, no of flats etc..
Hope someone can post genuine detail about the builder and project.
One of my friend recommended this builder this morning, didn't hear builder name before and he also said, builder has got enough money to run and complete the project.
I am looking the genuine feedback about the builder and project with details like proximity to other basic amenities not now but going forward.CommentQuote0Flag
- Can someone provide the exact location of habitech panchtatva in NEx?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by arif_iqCan someone provide the exact location of habitech panchtatva in NEx?
- Next to the 130 mtr wide road...
- On the right side of 3rd round about...
- Between Amrapali Dream Valley and Eros Sampoornam
- Digging Complete
- Rafting almost Complete
- Some pillars being erected
Hope this helps ! :)CommentQuote0Flag