Hi,

Recently Omaxe ITC has been Launched in Greater Noida.

Could not find any thread of the same in this forum.

please provide your reviews on this project

I am looking to invest in commercial sector , please suggest some other good commercial projects which i can consider for investment.

Thanks
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Could Serviced Studio Apartment be a good option??
    CommentQuote
  • Broker Quoted 4950 /sqft/all-inclusive (- 3% broker discount on 4500) for Serviced Studio Apartment.. Is it good BET to go with Omaxe ITC.. Please advise :)
    CommentQuote
  • I am finding it a promising option for investment, as the project has just started, location wise good , builder has gd reputation ...

Though i would like more opnions of others...Please advice..

I enquired about the first and 2nd floor shops and sizes of shops vary from 200st ft to 1350 sqft...

Fisrt floor - 8000psft
    Second Floor - 7000psft..

I have not discussed much about the quoted price after discount from there end, i will start that up once i get the cofnidence that this project is good for investment...
    CommentQuote
  • Any Comments from RE Champs to help new flies
    CommentQuote
  • I too am looking for this option, but not able to take a decision or get a confidence on this. What about the assured return of 12% till possession? What after that...Is some FMS company going to take over?

Cheers,
    DS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tanejafamily
    I am finding it a promising option for investment, as the project has just started, location wise good , builder has gd reputation .
    ..u ought 2 b joking

Though i would like more opnions of others...Please advice..

I enquired about the first and 2nd floor shops and sizes of shops vary from 200st ft to 1350 sqft...

Fisrt floor - 8000psft
    Second Floor - 7000psft..
    office space- 5100- 5250/-- psf

discounts 5%

I have not discussed much about the quoted price after discount from there end, i will start that up once i get the cofnidence that this project is good for investment...

there seeme to be an over supply of commercial in GN. not recommended from investment pt of view. may explore from end use. be prepared for delays.
    CommentQuote
  • Rates, particularly for office space, are too high. Prices actually look unrealistic given the very bad reputation of builder in the market.

Builder's projects launched in 2006-2007 both in Greater Noida as well as Faridabad are no where near completion and where completion has happened registry is not happening because builder has no money to clear the dues of Authority.

An investment here is clearly not worth the risk.
    CommentQuote
  • Brokers

Sab brokers ki maya hai kisi ke project ko acha kisi ko bura banaya hai :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Terrifficm
    Sab brokers ki maya hai kisi ke project ko acha kisi ko bura banaya hai :)

If you are saying that I'm a broker then I request that you please PM me your email ID. I'll email you my name and office address. You have an invitation to visit my office at any time per your convenience and see with your own eyes that I'm not a broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Nope

No I didnt say you are broker sir, i was talking about the guys who were talking about this project as if they all want to invest there in Omaxe(knowing its reputation in market)....giving an expression otherwise...

Thanks
    Terrifficm
    CommentQuote
  • I went to see Vardhman Alpha Square few weeks back which seems to have best location but came back disappointed. How new projects will survive when already delivered projects in the neighborhood seems empty? Ground floor shops may do okay. My point of view.
    CommentQuote
  • gn main city will take another 10-15 yrs to look like a city with good population. and with already so many commercial, be prepared for both delays and sluggish appreciation.
    also e-way belt has more chances of appreciation, i feel. but just my wishful thinking.
    CommentQuote
  • fully agree
    CommentQuote
  • dear friends, how is omaxe itc project ... for invest ment period of 3 years
    CommentQuote
  • Terrific Location Terrible Builder How you interpret this depends how to understand Real Estate. If you believe in the western Proverb ''Location Location Location'' then please go to europe or U.S. in those regions Real estate is regulated and monitored strictly . Location Location Location is a complete Idiotic and foolish statement in India for a Under construction property
    CommentQuote