Hello

I am looking fwd to buy a property in Greater Noida to live with my big family of 7 ppl. I have seen many societies like ATS and NRI etc but Kings Reserve by Kailash builders is attracting me a lot.
I dont see much about Kings Reserve online.
Kindly share your views about this property asap as i have to take decision soon

Thanks
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If you are willing for kings park location then go 1 km ahead and buy in purvanchal heights.
    Dont buy in resale, they have some inventory of large flats with the builder itself (only large flats)
    You can get a deal of 3000 psf all inclusive direct with builder

Contact builder office in sector 18 direct.
    CommentQuote
  • King's Reserve - a good option

I am looking to buy a 4+ bedroom apartment in King's Reserve one of the premium residential societies in Greater Noida.What are the prospects, advantages and disadvantages of this project.

Please note the i am buying it as an end user and not as an investor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by xuv500
    If you are willing for kings park location then go 1 km ahead and buy in purvanchal heights.
    Dont buy in resale, they have some inventory of large flats with the builder itself (only large flats)
    You can get a deal of 3000 psf all inclusive direct with builder

Contact builder office in sector 18 direct.

I think you are mistaking King's Reserve(a project of Kailash Nath Developers),
    with Kings Park(a project of Todays).

The former is in the Gamma sector while the latter is in Omega.
    CommentQuote
  • I know where kings reserve is.
    Next to dps, next to reserved forest area, opposite sai mandir
    Only large flats
    With hardly any occupany
    Hardly any facilties compare to others
    Hardly any open greens

Purvanchal heights just 800 mtrs away with better construction quality has Bigger flats (2800 sq.feet and above) available with builder direct
    CommentQuote
  • Urgent

Experts , request you to please respond.I need to finalize asap.

1.King's reserve -4200 sq ft ,4 bedrooms+1 servant room, wood work,air conditioners fitted.
    2.ATS Paradiso-3000 sq ft,4 bedroom,no wood work

I am leaning towards the 1st option as it provides me additional space to work with and it suits my 7 member family better.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • I understand that it hardly has any occupancy and no big green area surronded but facilties inside are real good . Spa, gym , tennis court, cricket court, swiming pool, club area are all inside.
    And as far as other facilities outside are considered all near purvanchal should be near to Kings reserve too. Is it not so?
    Also the structure and flooring , woodwork is really worth living.
    what say ? Please advice
    CommentQuote