Hi,

I need advice on investing in Prateek housing cooperative society,Sector-phi03.

I am getting land at the rate of 33000 INR per sq meter. Is this a good price to pay for that area? What are the chances of the appreciation?

Thanks
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mwindsor
    Hi,

I need advice on investing in Prateek housing cooperative society,Sector-phi03.

I am getting land at the rate of 33000 INR per sq meter. Is this a good price to pay for that area? What are the chances of the appreciation?

Thanks

what's the size? is registery going on of these plots..
    location is very Good.
    CommentQuote
  • Size is around 110. This is a resale project from an enduser.

So you are saying appreciation would be good there?
    CommentQuote
    Size is around 110. This is a resale project from an enduser.

So you are saying appreciation would be good there?

Yes
    Location is very Good... just half KM away from Grand Venezia and Radisson Hotel.
    Its gated also..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Yes
    Location is very Good... just half KM away from Grand Venezia and Radisson Hotel.
    Its gated also..

Thanks for the reply :)
    CommentQuote
  • So it the price worth it?
    CommentQuote
    So it the price worth it?

I am not aware of the rates dude.
    CommentQuote
  • Offer rate is high
    Considering registry is not happening in this society and with ongoing issues in greater noida, better put your money where you have full documentation of property
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by xuv500
    Offer rate is high
    Considering registry is not happening in this society and with ongoing issues in greater noida, better put your money where you have full documentation of property

I have to agree with XUV500 on this No registry is happening in these plots

Thus the price demand at 33 k sq mtr is very high ........... Also I would be suggesting a gud location in the sections as I wasnt impressed by the size of the park and the roads provided by the builder......Greater Noida is well planned and a society like Prateek Residency might lower standards of living ( as they are in Delhi)

A Better Example its like the Center stage mall of Noida comparing to GIP NOIDA

only advantage for the future is a good address and heavy appreciation due to plot size (5-7 years )
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie bhai please advise about the rates. I am very much confused. It seems beinG a maGician is easy than buyinG property in NCR. I have to take a final call before 19th Feb. I too have Got an option for this property alonG with NSG society in front of GalGotia colleGe. which place is better to live.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitonhp
    Cookie bhai please advise about the rates. I am very much confused. It seems beinG a maGician is easy than buyinG property in NCR. I have to take a final call before 19th Feb. I too have Got an option for this property alonG with NSG society in front of GalGotia colleGe. which place is better to live.

Transfer of plot is almost next to impossible in NSG unless you are from defence/central govt officer. In present, no society exits.

For prateek society, I don't what price you are getting for what price, pls let me know size & rate, I have one option with me. Actual rate are low in comparison on dealers rate.

You can PM me.
    CommentQuote
  • I m also interested for plot plz guide me

CommentQuote