Dear friends,

I was looking to invest in about 1000sqft of commercial space at the Amarpali IT tech park greater noida. I have a few questions that are turning me paranoid.

Firstly, what Jaypee- Aman did is kind of putting me off. Is there any way to confirm with any entity such as Greater Noida Authority or any banks to find out if the project is sanctioned or if it isnt ?

Secondly, how is the reputation of Amrapali ?! , I do not reside in India and have no idea whether they are reputable or not.

Besides that, as long as the company exists they dont leave any loopholes whereby they would be able to cheat. The contract is pretty straightforwad, 12% return till posession, and another 12% assured for next 3 years after if no MNC willing to utilise space is found.

Are there any members who have taken this assured income schemes from builders ? how is your experience with them.
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hiii Warhound..

There are some black sheep like Jaypee Aman, Klassic / Unitec Grande etc who willnot see the daylight till some years ...People flocked to them as these RE companies are well known.

RE companies like Amrapali, Eldeco, Purvanchal are rising high these days of recession as they have delivered well in time. Most of their current prijects are running on time. I myself has taken 2 flats in Amrapali projects after lot of market research. So go ahead. If you need any specific info..i will certainly help/
    CommentQuote
  • There are some sectors in NOIDA where you can get commercial property for Rs 8 per month, it is bare ie tenant furnish, ac and power backup. When you plan to buy such a property, 7000 sq. ft constructed area could cost somewhere Rs 1-1.5 crore. And 12,000 feet Rs 2-2.5 crore. If you take a loan on Rs 1.5 crore property it comes to about Rs 1.5 lakh or more a month, while rent it can fetch at most is Rs 70,000 a month. I do not see how 12% is possible realistically.
    CommentQuote
  • Not till 2010 end. Time to wait and watch.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi is there any update on this project. Location seems quite good and construction is also in advance stage. Is there anyone who booked office space in this project??????? If so, whats the current ongoing rates???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek
    Hi is there any update on this project. Location seems quite good and construction is also in advance stage. Is there anyone who booked office space in this project??????? If so, whats the current ongoing rates???

I also bought a 500 sft unit 3-4 years back.
    Though the company has been paying 12%, there are no updates available on the developer's website.
    I too would like to know the expected delivery date and current rate.
    The developer does not answer emails.
    Could someone advise?:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akadelhi
    I also bought a 500 sft unit 3-4 years back.
    Though the company has been paying 12%, there are no updates available on the developer's website.
    The developer does not answer emails.
    Could someone advise?:)

I also bought a 500 sft unit 3 years back.

CommentQuote
  • What is the on going rate for this? Also, what was the rate you got it at? Construction should be complete in next 6 - 8 Months it seems
    CommentQuote
  • I had visited the site recently and contaced the admn manager Jha who was of the opinion that the commercial side would be handed over in next 6 months. However it seemed different from the stage the construction is in.

I think we will have to wait for the payment cheques effective April 13. In case if the company is still issues cheques for the entire year that gives and answer that possession would take place nex year. Lets wait and see, i think the present rate going on is 4500/- however the rates on the greater noida side for other projects like this have already reached 6500/ as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • Did amrapali issued the new checks for 2013?

Any one got it?

What is the status of project.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Amrapali has issued the cheques for the year 2013-14
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on possession date? we have received the checks for 2013-14, does that mean it will not be handed over for another year?
    CommentQuote
  • Pata nahi kuyon -- Mujhe Aaprapaali wale se bahut dar lagta hai..

Sharmaji ki jai ho.
    CommentQuote
  • Greater Noida : Amrapali Tech Park Efficiency or Carpet Area Ratio

Does any one know the efficiency ratio for Amrapali Tech Park in Greater NOIDA, Knowledge Park V. By efficiency ratio I mean the ratio of carpet area to super built up area. If I have booked 500 sqft, what is the actual sqft I will get?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravisingh65
    Does any one know the efficiency ratio for Amrapali Tech Park in Greater NOIDA, Knowledge Park V. By efficiency ratio I mean the ratio of carpet area to super built up area. If I have booked 500 sqft, what is the actual sqft I will get?

God promise -- I have no clue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravisingh65

It is called loading ... and normally it is aroound 30-40% in corporate/commercial and 20-30% in residential ...
    CommentQuote