Lot Of advertisement of Ekdant new project Ekdant Rawal

He is quoting about 2550 BSP
I asked him if Paresh Rawal is Brand Ambessdor!He will verify and Get Back to me!
Read more
188 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • it seems to be a nicer option at this price but it is located in Greater Noida so quite far from Noida but how do you see this for investment point of view ? are there more companies, sez etc. which can support in good appreciation...
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Senior members
    Please share your opinions about Ekdant Rawal residency GN & Antriksh Valley Sec.1 NE projects for investment point of view. Antriksh Valley is around 2 lacs more expensive and slightly ahead in construction then Rawal residency, which is offering 300psf discount due to pre-launching.
    Are these both projects free from land issue ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashii2
    Lot Of advertisement of Ekdant new project Ekdant Rawal
    Broker Price list

He is quoting about 2550 BSP
    I asked him if Paresh Rawal is Brand Ambessdor!He will verify and Get Back to me!

i believe that the brand ambassador for this project is shweta tiwari and not paresh rawal...

saw this advertisement on 22-57 crossing .

anyways where is the location of project ?
    CommentQuote
  • it is on Dadri road close to Daewoo motors if you google search then put Dadri road Sutyana, location seems to be attractive at this price but I dont know how long is the builder offering this 300bsp discount, I heard from one broker that their bhoomi poojan is on 29th Sep and they will not offer any discount after that.
    can anyone check if this land is free from any legal issues ?
    CommentQuote
  • I want to do a booking in Ekdant Rawal noida extnsn please guide friends .......
    Any comment about credibility of builder
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bluetooth
    I want to do a booking in Ekdant Rawal noida extnsn please guide friends .......

AWESOME builder.... go ahead man
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asuyal1
    AWESOME builder.... go ahead man

May I know the rational behind? Ekdant is just going to establish as builder, they have worked as constructor for assotech, shipra group, prateek & aditya, presumable they have their own labour force but they have to deliever on their commitments & quality before they can be even count as good Builder, so getting awesome builder is too steps far.... but is this land free from any legal issues ?
    CommentQuote
  • I talked to one dealer he was offering 2700/- bsp on CLP + 5% discount.. additional charges extra..

But thing which get gave doubt on this project is he was saying that it is building on free hold land. n he was saying it will go for approval from GNDA in 3 months also saying that work will start after 3 months.. pleas guide senior members whether it will safe to invest in this property as it is on free hold land and still approval has to come. waiting for your suggestions..
    CommentQuote
    I want to do a booking in Ekdant Rawal noida extnsn please guide friends .......

r u sure, this project is in NE?
    CommentQuote
  • this is under Greater Noida closely on NE border on main Dadri road closer to Sutyana village, it is only 4 acres project but many small towers with other recreational possibility
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmapunit3
    May I know the rational behind? Ekdant is just going to establish as builder, they have worked as constructor for assotech, shipra group, prateek & aditya, presumable they have their own labour force but they have to deliever on their commitments & quality before they can be even count as good Builder, so getting awesome builder is too steps far.... but is this land free from any legal issues ?

even i don't know anything about this builder... just is know is that the sir name is same as our paresh rawal for this builder

i quoted on the parent thread of a may be broker... who can sell taj mahal also in construction link plan
    CommentQuote
  • this project is in soft-launching, location is good compare to the price 2640 AI for 1BHK, it is on Noida border & 6kms from sector 143 & SEZ, just before to Ecotech3. Builder used to be a contractor for many years with genuine experienced members in the board. Hopefully construction will start after Diwali, and as it is a small project with own labours therefore possession seems to be on time, I hope the quality & delivery schedule will be better than many big builders..

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote
  • I am going ahead with booking I will be giving a post dated cheque of navratra wish me luck
    CommentQuote
    I am going ahead with booking I will be giving a post dated cheque of navratra wish me luck

what price did you get? My brother made the booking on Sunday in 1BHK tower L, floor 12, park facing.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the price that you quoted sharmapunit3? I have heard fairly good things and hence interested in a small investment.
    CommentQuote