Ekdant Rawal Yamuna Expressway Greater Noida

Last updated: September 6 2015
199 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ekdant Rawal Yamuna Expressway Greater Noida

Hi Punit,

Did you invested in this project. What you say how much return if invested we can get after 1 year? What is the locking period after which we can sell the property. Also any transfer fees associated. Last time I checked the rate was 3000 BSP, 300 discount and 3% broker discount.

Regards,
    Manish
    Last edited October 16 2012, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GuptaManish View Post
      Hi Punit,

Did you invested in this project. What you say how much return if invested we can get after 1 year? What is the locking period after which we can sell the property. Also any transfer fees associated. Last time I checked the rate was 3000 BSP, 300 discount and 3% broker discount.

Regards,
      Pratyush
      yes my brother invested around 15 days before, he got good inventory but when he visited the builder he saw lots of booking forms & it was already hard to get the inventory as per own choice, it could be just a hype but looking at the price for 1BHK this price will never be available at far NE area & even this location is closer to SEZ & all other developments. I am also thinking to book one but only if I get the innaugral disc. I dont know how long will they offer it ?

I think 1 yr may be short to get good return considering actual construction will start in 4-5 months but of course the innaugral disc. benefit will be there & perhaps when the construction starts on full-swing the re-sale should be around 3200-3500 so clear 4-6lacs premium within one year & generally I have seen project giving good return when the construction reaches at advanced stage, so i suggest min. 2 years blocking.

I have no information about the re-sale criteria but I guess should be similar to many other projects but it is always recommended to book in CLP in new launching-projects, if you´re interested we may together approach it to the broker or builder to get a better discount & unit ? I have my brokers office in Sector 18, Noida & he had given -5% on form with some good credit note & I have had earlier deals with him also, so I can recommend to trust him rather then using any broker for the first time.

Comment

Hi,

Sorry for the dealy the broker I was delaing with backed out at the last moment, However I was lucky enough to contact the another one and as per his words he was the direct underwriter for this project, and offered 2565 BSP plus credit note of 1 %.

At first he was not ready to give the discount of 300 per sqft offered by the builder but had to negotiate well to get that just got a confirmation call from him that the price he offered 2565 BSP is confirmed, but he is a bit reluctant to give the credit note.

He says by tomorrow the discount of 300 per sqft given by the builder is available.

Thanks!
        Ranjan Singh
        Last edited August 17 2015, 02:53 PM. Reason: Contact Number

Comment

Booked 1 bedroom unit 1st floor

Price in CLP I was offered was 3000 BSP.

Less 300 builder discount.

and 135 delaer discount.

and on top of that 1 % discount credit note fopr which the negotiation is still on.

Comment

I think you got it wrong we are not doing any group bookings, I was just telling the price I booked my flat in this project.

If you need the builder discount of 300 rs per sqft call the broker number I have mentioned in my earlier post he says it can be availed till tomorrow only.

Comment

Originally posted by excelranjan View Post
              Booked 1 bedroom unit 1st floor

Price in CLP I was offered was 3000 BSP.

Less 300 builder discount.

and 135 delaer discount.

and on top of that 1 % discount credit note fopr which the negotiation is still on.
              Hello Ranjan
              did you go & meet in Aspire consulting sector 63 office ? are the people trust worthy to rely on ? did you already get the unit number & the confirmation of allotment ?
              I understand issuing the receipt & sending allotment papers take roughly 2-4 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by sharmapunit3 View Post
                Hello Ranjan
                did you go & meet in Aspire consulting sector 63 office ? are the people trust worthy to rely on ? did you already get the unit number & the confirmation of allotment ?
                I understand issuing the receipt & sending allotment papers take roughly 2-4 weeks
                Hi,

I did not went to their office, but by tomorrow i will come to know whether the unit numbers I have opted for will be alloted to me or not.

And I dont think they will be able to cheat as I have given check in favour of the builder mentioning the unit numbers on them.

Did you had any word with them???

Please share your views if you have contacted them.

Thanks!
                Ranjan Singh

Comment

Hello Ranjan
                  yes I contacted Harish and have given the booking cheque today but it is hard to trust unless I get the receipt & allotment confirmation from the builder, there seems to be too much hype for this project.
                  I heard that they still have no confirmation to construct residential towers on this land as this land is still categorized as non-agriculture but free hold land & originaly issued for industrial purpose. can you re-check with some other agent about the re-sale criteria ? I heard first transfer is free after 20% of BSP payment.

Comment

Invested in one unit. Alloted - 2 BHK 925 sq feet C block 3rd floor. I hope what ever Punit predict about ERR return happens and others also start investing.

Comment

there are very few builders who have their own labour forces, this will surely give an edge over others also as these 2 initial projects ERR & FNG are the key projects Ekdant´s future depends on as a Builder, so far I have seen genuineness in Ekdants employees and the management team. I booked our 2nd unit now after studying almost 5-10 projects. comparing with prices this is for sure the least price in whole NCR even projects at YEW & NE are more exp. so this will clearly give instant jump once the innaugral discount & BSP is raised.

Please check the resale criteria & inform so everyone is aware of, also lets keep on sharing views regarding this project & further progress.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X