Lot Of advertisement of Ekdant new project Ekdant Rawal

He is quoting about 2550 BSP
I asked him if Paresh Rawal is Brand Ambessdor!He will verify and Get Back to me!
Read more
188 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sharmapunit3
    Ankur, are you still interested to invest in 1BHK in this project ? I could contact the company representative who helped me to allot the unit though I am not sure if the innaugral disc. is still available.

There is no inaugural discount available on 1 BHK unit now you might get that in the 2 BHK units 1050 sqft size.

The best price being quoted now is 3000 less 5 per cent dealer discount = 2850 per sqft in CLP.

Punit what was the deal that Harish offered you at the time of booking 1 BHK unit did he agreed on any credit note stuff or it is just the inaugural discount of 300 and 5% dealer discount that you got.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Its location is somewhat not good, only ekdant is residential plot rest r commercial in this area. Its like ur residing in Bhangel or near by area.

Not sure about whether project has even R status or not :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasmalh847
    Its location is somewhat not good, only ekdant is residential plot rest r commercial in this area. Its like ur residing in Bhangel or near by area.

Not sure about whether project has even R status or not :D

it is a R status project & this is a non-agriculture freehold land so no land scam, as it is close to commercial & SEZ, the values will appreciate faster. also better for rental pov for the people working in the nearby industrial area. none of the industry is so close to polute, so considering the price & credibility of the Ekdants team, this is going to be a good investment.
    of course the future developments should take place, I heard some rumour about Metro coming on dadri road & connecting to GN not sure if this now exists in any Master plans
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by excelranjan
    There is no inaugural discount available on 1 BHK unit now you might get that in the 2 BHK units 1050 sqft size.

The best price being quoted now is 3000 less 5 per cent dealer discount = 2850 per sqft in CLP.

Punit what was the deal that Harish offered you at the time of booking 1 BHK unit did he agreed on any credit note stuff or it is just the inaugural discount of 300 and 5% dealer discount that you got.

Thanks!

I dealt directly with DST & company employees as brokers were unsure about the allotment. have you got the unit confirmation now?
    CommentQuote
  • yes, i am interested if i get 1 BHK in innaugral discount offer... lets see...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am getting the 1 BHK unit with innaugral discount + 5% dealor discount+ credit note. I went to see the site yesterday and didnt feel too enthusiastic about the place. Thus, i am not going with this one...

Thanks,
    Ankur
    CommentQuote
  • Your call.
    2565 (AI) price for 1BHK is not available anywhere & that too in freehold land. I understand there are some industries close by & this area will take at least 2-3 years to be liveable but there are Institutes Hostpital already now.
    if i am thinking for the investor pov, within 1 year you can easily earn 4-5lacs premium while paying only 40% costs. in long run, when Metro may be there with some good industries & SEZ clos by, there will be a huge demand of 1BHK rental units & keep in mind bachelors may compromise 2-3 kms more if they get a cheaper rent.
    Also this project has all the modern amenities & having own labour force, this will be developed much faster than many-many big projects.

Check the distance & time to this area compare to Sector 120 or 143 (E-way) it takes almost the same time to reach from Sector 18. & it only takes 6KMS from sector 143 SEZ being on the main Dadri road.

I am just an investor here, please share your views about the project & area and how do you see this in 3-5 years time ? when taking price is 2565(AI)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmapunit3
    Your call.
    2565 (AI) price for 1BHK is not available anywhere & that too in freehold land. I understand there are some industries close by & this area will take at least 2-3 years to be liveable but there are Institutes Hostpital already now.
    if i am thinking for the investor pov, within 1 year you can easily earn 4-5lacs premium while paying only 40% costs. in long run, when Metro may be there with some good industries & SEZ clos by, there will be a huge demand of 1BHK rental units & keep in mind bachelors may compromise 2-3 kms more if they get a cheaper rent.
    Also this project has all the modern amenities & having own labour force, this will be developed much faster than many-many big projects.

Check the distance & time to this area compare to Sector 120 or 143 (E-way) it takes almost the same time to reach from Sector 18. & it only takes 6KMS from sector 143 SEZ being on the main Dadri road.

I am just an investor here, please share your views about the project & area and how do you see this in 3-5 years time ? when taking price is 2565(AI)

Can anyone PM the number of agents dealing with project, i m int in 1BHK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    Can anyone PM the number of agents dealing with project, i m int in 1BHK

I suggest to go to their sector 7 or 16 office, you may get it directly from builder if the units are available also any broker will take 2-3 days to confirm if the allotment can be given or not.

you seem to know quite well about NE & near by areas, how do you evaluate this project, pleas share pros. & cons. will be good for existing & new buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • ekdant is awsome in construction but still there is some land issue over there so pls confirm before buy....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neeraj009
    ekdant is awsome in construction but still there is some land issue over there so pls confirm before buy....

this freehold land is in the company´s name which has aquired by Ekdant group, so the name change will take some time as well the approval to commence the construction, the only risk i see it as there are industrial lands in the nearby areas but once the area is developed in 3-5 years, I expect this project will be in high demand in the people working there, being on main Dadri road will have less commuting time.

keep in mind this project is in soft-launching, so the real launch is still 1-2 months far
    CommentQuote
  • friends, confirmed news... innaugral disc. is going to close by 1st November so clear 1.8lacs jump to the buyers during soft-close in 1BHK. Due to availability in 2BHK (925 sqft.) you may still get some innaugral disc.
    NOC may be given by GNA within a week & hopefully the construction may commence around December.
    CommentQuote
  • Booked a flat

Hi All,

I have booked a 2BHK flat in Ekdant Rawal Residency project.

The broker told me that the company is going to withdraw INR300 psf discount on 1 November and they have even printed the new price list.

He also told me that LIC HF has tied up with the company and the former employees have booked one entire tower of 2BHK in this project.

The project appears good from investment point of view.

Please share your views.

Thanks

Nikhil Agarwal
    CommentQuote
  • Good morning,

I heard someone bought one whole tower for 1 BHK and not 2 BHK. Also there are some units still unsold in 2bhk.

Regards,
    Manish
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone received the allotment letter ? they have not sent allotment to whom the booking was cleared 1.5 mths ago...
    Do you have any update when they get the NOC from GNA to start the construction work? I heard from EKdant that they will aim to start const. in Jan/Feb. 300/- price hike in a short-period for such small project is Nice, I expect at least 1000-1500 hike within one year when the const. begins
    CommentQuote