Sort by :
Filter by :
- thanks for the update Nikhil, I supposed to visit the site last week but stuck in other priorities & have no possibility now.
please check if they have obtained all the approvals to commence the construction & tentative time when BBA & next installment will be raised. many Thanks.CommentQuote0Flag
- Sure Punit,
I would do that.
- Lets go together
I would also like to join you , suggest Mr Sharma you should also join us...Let us plan together for visit at their office. Let us check for status of approval which is required from Zila Panchayat for construction of this project.
Today I have call in their office, they told approvals have come but same is with their boss. Let us together personally visit their office and check for latest update...it is already being delayed by 8 to 9 month.
- Hi guys,
You are most welcome to join me. Lets plan it for either coming saturday or sunday.
Let us visit on Sunday..pls confirm timings.
- Hello Nikhil & Pawan sorry, i planned to visit the site but had very hectic schedule in Noida, now back in Mumbai.
please inform if you had any opportunity for an update....CommentQuote1Flag
- Hello Guys , Any body have any update please post it.
- Hi guys,
Spoke to the broker and developer a couple of weeks back. Same old story, now they plan to give agreement this month and would demand the next installment thereafter.
They are still have some inventory left in this project.
Just inquired the builder about agreement. He is saying that they would start inviting people from 1-2 September in their office to sign the agreement. they are in the process of shifting their office to a new location in sector 58, thus it was delayed. in July, the mother of the director expired, so the director was not there in july to sign the agreement.
- Surely we will get a new excuse on September... may be this time the directors dog will be missing and the entire team will be busy to find it back...CommentQuote1Flag
- Got a call from Ekdant Rawal today to come to their Noida office to sign BBA. They even asked for 20% of payment. But still no tie up with any Banks for home loans. Any idea - should we pay if they have not yet tied up with any banks for home loans?????CommentQuote0Flag
- next intallment of 10% (to make it total 30%) is due on excavation, have they commenced exc. work?CommentQuote0Flag
- Is any idea about ekdant rawal bank loan approval ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Guys,
It seems that they have started signing agreements. finally, its a good news.
Manish, could you let us know when did you booked your flat and at what rate?
Regarding bank loan, I was able to secure home loan from HDFC few months back but did'nt take it due to high processing fees. The developer might not have tied up with any bank, but that does not mean that loan cannot be obtained. We need to check this.
- Additionally, Manish, most of us have already paid 20 percent payment and next 10 percent is due on excavation. however, the builder assured that he would ask for next installment only if the project is bankable.